Star Wars Force Unleashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Lord Windu
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/first-look-star-wars-force-unleashed

IT LOOKS SWEET. Die damn stormtroopers!

Deus Venčficus
I was unaware that the average Jedi could do uber shit like that...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Sith Lord Windu
its a game! it still looks cool through i highly doubt its game abilities or graphics, it still looks pretty cool

Kaos sebaceous
pshh ill buy it anyway i kind of have this thing on buying all star wars games stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
uh wow...well also, we dont know the story line, it could be some new (or old) character with crazy skills. I mean look at all the shit the let EU characters do that seems silly compared to the movies. I thought it was badass personally.

Darth Kreiger
Don't trust the game, Lucasarts will find a way to ruin it

yettoh
theres already a thread like this

Mišt
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
its a game!

Negative.

http://megagames.com/news/html/pc/starwarsnext-genfirstdetails.shtml

Its a 'heres what we want want our future games to play like, make it like this' target video for developers.

Pay attention here:

"Though it has been identified as a "tech demo" by some sources, this video is purely prerendered footage and is not demonstrating any technology in and of itself."

"This is not in-game footage. Again, it was created for internal use within LucasArts as a standard to aim for. However, the team is well on its way to making the final product look as good as - maybe even better than - what you see in the video."

Council#13
Yeah, it's a game and that original link is not working. At least not on my computer ermm

Sith Lord Windu
Is this a new Jedi Knight game? Or a new Knights of the Old Republic, perhaps?
This next-gen Star Wars game represents the first entry into a new series of Star Wars titles.

what kind of stupid question is that? there are stormtroopers in it.

@ Council 13. go to gametrailers.com and search it up, its better quality on there.

@mist. i didn't mean the footage was in-game, i ment that the average jedi wouldn't be able to do that but exeptionas are made in SW games to make them more fun, afterall it woudn't be fun going around in KOTOR with one power and facing 5-10 enemies per planet.

Council#13
Yeah, I've seen it before. Is it the one that's like 3 minutes long with the Jedi twirling and stuff striking at the clones, and no real damage is done to the bodies?

Sesse
Sigh...

Star Wars is goind down the crapper with super-hyper force-gods.

Sith Lord Windu
most of the characters are super-hyper force-gods, take DE palp as an example, or darth sion

Blue_Hefner
I don't see what you guys see so overpowering about causing people to fly around by stabbing a saber in the ground, destroying a ship with metal, and using force lightning.

Darth Subjekt
did you see any of that in the movies? Thats the basis...everything beyond that is overboard...unless youre being sarcastic, then big grin

Boris
So cool, can't wait for it.

Darth Sexy
That is the greatest demo or preview ive ever seen. I think I just got a hard on...I can't wait for this shit to come out.

yettoh
ive seen the vid and a ign report tells it all thats no game its a video put together fot a target for a new game

Captain REX
Well duh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.