Wolverine/Sabretooth run the Gauntlet Pt. 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fights in a deserted urban setting. and this is Sabes with adamantium skeleton and 4 claws and the adamantium grill w/ spiked teeth cool and they get 24 hours of rest between each fight

1. Killer Croc/Bane

2. Captain America/Daredevil

3. 50 Xenomorph Aliens

4. The Thing

5. 550 Hand Ninjas

6. 250 Navy SEALS

7. Ultimate Colossus

8. Cable (current)

9. Current Juggernaut before Cyttorak gem

10. The Hulk

capt it up
they will have no problems reaching 7 excpt 2 will give them a match

Inhuman
stop at thing

ok seriously cool

They could be stoped at the navy seals if they are armed to the teeth.
if not then ult. colossus stops them. they cant really hurt him too much.

galan7777777
most likely stop at #6, but they dont get past #7

braz
although Ult. Colossus maybe alot stronger than normal Colossus, he has one weakness. his eyes arent covered in organic metal. IMO they beat him

capt it up
braz makes a good piont plus who to say ultimate colossus won't be damage by wolverines or sabertooth claws

braz
wink

braz
i say they make it to Cable, n he beats them. but then again, Sabretooth is(if im correct) invulnerable to all telepathy and telekenisis

Lucid Lui
Invulnerable to telekinesis?!?

I don't think so...

braz
well, resisitant to telepathy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabretooth_%28comics%29

wolvertooth
Originally posted by braz
the fights in a deserted urban setting. and this is Sabes with adamantium skeleton and 4 claws and the adamantium grill w/ spiked teeth cool and they get 24 hours of rest between each fight

1. Killer Croc/Bane

3. 50 Xenomorph Aliens

4. The Thing

5. 550 Hand Ninjas

6. 250 Navy SEALS

7. Ultimate Colossus

8. Cable (current)

10. The Hulk

they both get to 9 and stop

braz
^but cant Cable make force fields n use telekenesis n such?

Jyppe
They might get owned in 2. 50 Aliens have A LOT Acid blood in their systems. + They're fast, strong and *quite* durable. Though if the duo play it smart and avoid the blood they can propably take it.

braz
naw i think they'd take 2, pretty sure. DD and Cap arent near as deadly, durable or as fast as Sabes n Wolvie IMO. i say they take the majority more than likely 8/10. and as for the aliens, yea, that would be ugly and it'd be a hella fight, but i think with their healing factors, they could do it. 6-7/10

Grimm22
Bah, they stop at the Ninjas no expression

Even if they did beat Ben, they arent walking away without their share of pain and not even 24 hours will be enougth to heal from that

The Pict
The aliens beat them, their blood melts away every piece of flesh.

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bah, they stop at the Ninjas no expression

Even if they did beat Ben, they arent walking away without their share of pain and not even 24 hours will be enougth to heal from that

the ninjas arent gunna stop Wolverine and Sabes. theyre mere pawns. thats pretty much the whole point of making them is just to have famous comic characters kick their ass. Elektra and wolverine alone took like 400 in enemy of the state. and thats elektra, just think what sabes would do. and no, 24 hours would be more than enough to heal from injuries from thing. Wolverine alone could take out thing IMO(tough fight of course, but still) and would heal within hours, at the most. theyre healing factors are too good to not heal within the next 24 hours after injuries, if it took any longer than that, they'd be dead, and they aint losin to thing.

Priest
the ninga bumprush them.

braz
i think they can do it if theyre careful and use stealth and pick em off in groups for a little, hide, then heal up n just surprise attack em in a rampage.

trust me, and if u dont, just read Wolverine: Enemy of the State, he kills 1800 people in that novel no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by wolvertooth
they both get to 9 and stop Please explain.
Especially how the hell are they getting by Cable?

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
braz makes a good piont plus who to say ultimate colossus won't be damage by wolverines or sabertooth claws So, they are just going for his eyes right away?

xmarksthespot
well, resisitant to telepathy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabretooth_%28comics%29 He can still be psiblasted.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He can still be psiblasted. I remember in Inferno X-men. Sabes got balsted by Psylockes telepathic powers, and dare I say, Owned?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by bigbran
I remeber in Inferno X-men. Sabes got balsted by Psylockes telepathis powers, and dare I say, Owned? Jean's also tossed him around telekinetically and fried his brain a bit if I recall.

braz
i say it stops at Cable then

xmarksthespot
Ultimate Colossus should probably stop them.

bigbran
Why are the Aliens being so underestimated here?

braz
Ultimate Colossus should probably stop them.

naw, not IMO Wolvie could just jump up on his back, pop his claws out n stick em in his eyes, n Colossus is dead. no

Broly92
Why are the Aliens being so underestimated here?
?

bigbran
naw, not IMO Wolvie could just jump up on his back, pop his claws out n stick em in his eyes, n Colossus is dead. no Why, WHY, is that going to be his first move?
That's like Hulk knowing Glads weakness.

Do you honestly believe what your saying?
Wolverine is just going to poke his eyes out. When has he ever done this?

xmarksthespot
I consider the entire Falcon thing to be PIS. It's never been touched upon again and Colossus doesn't run around in Ultimate X-Men with his eyes closed.

braz
Why, WHY, is that going to be his first move?

never i think, because theyve never fought in Ultimate X Men, but Ultimate Colossus does not have his organic steel covering his eyes. whereas 616 Colossus does, but hes weaker

xmarksthespot
never i think, because theyve never fought in Ultimate X Men, but Ultimate Colossus does not have his organic steel covering his eyes.Yet his eyes don't implode due to the pressure at ocean depths, nor do they melt when exposed to a localised thermonuclear device.

braz
which issue of Ult X Men does that happen?

xmarksthespot
Ultimate War Hawkeye uses a miniature nuclear device iirc. Ultimate Colossus lifts a ~20-40 kiloton submarine off the ocean floor and carries it back to land, I don't recall the issue number.

braz
well idunno, this is just what it says on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28Comics%29

The Pict
They make a mistake on Wikipedia though. They say he stays in whatever state he's in when knocked out but I'm sure he changes while out cold in the Hellfire arc.

braz
who knows. erm

Grimm22
the ninjas arent gunna stop Wolverine and Sabes. theyre mere pawns. thats pretty much the whole point of making them is just to have famous comic characters kick their ass. Elektra and wolverine alone took like 400 in enemy of the state. and thats elektra, just think what sabes would do. and no, 24 hours would be more than enough to heal from injuries from thing. Wolverine alone could take out thing IMO(tough fight of course, but still) and would heal within hours, at the most. theyre healing factors are too good to not heal within the next 24 hours after injuries, if it took any longer than that, they'd be dead, and they aint losin to thing.

Agent of Sheild was crap, when it came to the ninjas no expression

Seriously, they didnt act or fight like ninjas.

An army of well written ninjas would pwn Wolverine and Elektra ANY day of the week

braz
well, again. like i said before, thats just what u think.

Imperial_Samura

1. Killer Croc/Bane

3. 50 Xenomorph Aliens

4. The Thing

5. 550 Hand Ninjas

6. 250 Navy SEALS

7. Ultimate Colossus

8. Cable (current)

10. The Hulk

That list looks very familiar... no Master Chief I see. wink

Metalmanx

1. Killer Croc/Bane

3. 50 Xenomorph Aliens

4. The Thing

5. 550 Hand Ninjas

6. 250 Navy SEALS

7. Ultimate Colossus

8. Cable (current)

10. The Hulk

They stop at #3. no expression

capt it up

he did it in hulk vs wolverine # 8

capt it up
Agent of Sheild was crap, when it came to the ninjas no expression

Seriously, they didnt act or fight like ninjas.

An army of well written ninjas would pwn Wolverine and Elektra ANY day of the week
no they would not. wolverine has been pwning hundred of hand ninjas for years now

bigbran
he did it in hulk vs wolverine # 8 So the first thing he is going to do is go for Colossus's eyes, because he has done it once? What the f**k?

Metalmanx
braz makes a good piont plus who to say ultimate colossus won't be damage by wolverines or sabertooth claws

Possibly because Wolverine, nor Sabretooth for that matter, cannot cut Ult. Colossus? wink

capt it up
So the first thing he is going to do is go for Colossus's eyes, because he has done it once? What the f**k?
no but it not like he need to do it first. he slash at ult closs. and if that did not work which it might then he would go for the eyes just like he did when he realized his bone claws were doing no damage to hulk

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Possibly because Wolverine, nor Sabretooth for that matter, cannot cut Ult. Colossus? wink
has ultimate wolverine failed to cut ultimate colossus? also ultimate wolverine claws are less durable then wolverines

bigbran
no but it not like he need to do it first. he slash at ult closs. and if that did not work which it might then he would go for the eyes just like he did when he realized his bone claws were doing no damage to hulk And Colossus is demoted to being a statue?

Metalmanx
I'd like to set the record straight here.

Ultimate Colossus's eyes are, IN FACT, organic steel as well.

I don't care how many times you bring up that horrible fight between him and the Falcon. It COMPLETELY goes against everything that Ult. Colossus has done already.

He dove to the bottom of the damn Russian ocean to retrieve a sub. If he had normal eyes, they would've been crushed and popped under the pressure.

He easily survived a localized nuke. A nuke, people. Had his eyes been normal, they would've MELTED. Did they melt? No.

I'm sure if I took the time I could find even more examples to contradict this crap.

I guess there's also the fact that every single close-up of Ult. Colossus shows him with METALLIC eyes.

capt it up
And Colossus is demoted to being a statue?
wolverine and sabertooth speed far out does his own and so does there skill. if he could be damage tha way they would pull it off, how ever if there claws can not cut him then colossus wins

Metalmanx
has ultimate wolverine failed to cut ultimate colossus? also ultimate wolverine claws are less durable then wolverines

Yes. Ultimate Wolverine has failed to cut Ult. Colossus.

And don't give me that crap. Durability difference or not, Wolverine lacks the required strength to cut/pierce/stab Ult./616 Colossus.

P.S.--The durability of the Ultimate and 616 adamantiums seem to be the same. I've seen many examples of each of their durabilities. I can't see a difference. The only difference that I can see is that Ult. Wolverine's adamantium bonding process was not done as well as his 616 counterpart.

So, no. Wolverine cannot cut any Colossus.

Metalmanx
wolverine and sabertooth speed far out does his own and so does there skill. if he could be damage tha way they would pull it off, how ever if there claws can not cut him then colossus wins

Then Colossus wins.

bigbran
wolverine and sabertooth speed far out does his own and so does there skill. if he could be damage tha way they would pull it off, how ever if there claws can not cut him then colossus wins Too bad Colossus, isn't as slow as you think.
He's a good fighter, fast.
He's not on a Thing speed range, he's a little faster.( maybe more than a little)

Metalmanx
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusandRogueMTU150-2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusandRougueMTU150.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusspeedMSH6.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandWolverineXM24.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandWolverineXM242.jpg

Colossus is sooooo slow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolvertooth

in ultimate x-men #74 wolverine went right away on blobs eyes and cutted them

wolvertooth
are you that dumb to try and show that colossus can be as fast or faster then wolverine and sabretooth?

Metalmanx
are you that dumb to try and show that colossus can be as fast or faster then wolverine and sabretooth?

My apologies. Where is it again that I said Colossus is as fast or faster than Wovlerine and Sabretooth? confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
in ultimate x-men #74 wolverine went right away on blobs eyes and cutted them

Ahem.

1. That's Blob.

2. That's Ult. Blob.

3. That wasn't even really the Blob, it was an illusion.

Good job! thumb up

wolvertooth
Ahem.

1. That's Blob.

2. That's Ult. Blob.

3. That wasn't even really the Blob, it was an illusion.

Good job! thumb up

ahem

it just shows you that wolverine goes right on the kill

we are talking about ultimate colossus so the entire ultimate uneverse is counted here as well otherwise dont count anything that ultinate colossus done in the first place

it wasnt something that elliot done but they all had the power of the brotherhood and they fought just like them , the blob knocked jean down and was siting on top og her ..... thats an illusion? if it was an illusion then how come wolverine cut him and he was bleeding? and then he crashed some krystal .... and threw wolverine and toad?? an illusion can do that? they werent the real brotherhood but they were copies of them that elliot created with all the features of the brotherhood

Lucid Lui
it just shows you that wolverine goes right on the kill Well, no, it shows that Ultimate Wolverine goes for the kill straight away. Topic doesn't state Ult. Wolverine so it's moot.

Metalmanx
ahem

it just shows you that wolverine goes right on the kill

we are talking about ultimate colossus so the entire ultimate uneverse is counted here as well otherwise dont count anything that ultinate colossus done in the first place

it wasnt something that elliot done but they all had the power of the brotherhood and they fought just like them , the blob knocked jean down and was siting on top og her ..... thats an illusion? if it was an illusion then how come wolverine cut him and he was bleeding? and then he crashed some krystal .... and threw wolverine and toad?? an illusion can do that? they werent the real brotherhood but they were copies of them that elliot created with all the features of the brotherhood

Haha...man...

Go back and read that issue. Elliot was doing all of that to them. He was creating solid illusions to fight the X-Men. The actual Brotherhood had absolutely nothing to do with what happened. They were probably chillin at home.

The real thing >>>>> Illusions.

And I never doubted that Wolverine goes right for the kill. Where did you get this hint from?

All I said was that Wolverine nor Sabretooth couldn't cut Colossus nor his eyes.

marvelprince
They're hard pressed to get past Thing, but I think they make it to Ult. Colossus. While Falcon said Colossus's eyes don't change practically everything he's done has proved otherwise. Besides, its not like Wolverine or Sabretooth know about that weakness anyway. Chances are they assume he's like regular Colossus who's eyes are also metallic

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well, no, it shows that Ultimate Wolverine goes for the kill straight away. Topic doesn't state Ult. Wolverine so it's moot.

That, too.

Metalmanx
I still say they get stopped at #3. 50 Xenomorphs is quite a large number of these buggers. 5 alone would give Wolverine a lot of trouble.

wolvertooth
wolverine and sabretooth are two of the most brutal characters in marvel , they tear and brute there enemies in every way they can... do you really think they are not going to try that on colossus? they are faster then him, and who ever say they have to cut him to take him down? even if they cant cut him they are still tough , sabretooth got now 15 ton super strength , wolverine is low super human strength he can lift till 2 tons , each of them can lift colossus and throw him somewhere, or hell even like wolverine took down the hulk he just cut a freakin bridge on the hulk , those are two most brutal fighters of marvel they will come up with something to take him down , they are very smart in a fight , both got healing factor, both are strong enough to lift colossus, and i think that if wolverine and sabretooth together will try to cut colossus after some cuts i am sure they can damage him , but even if we leave the cutting part they can still take him down together, if colossus would fight against each of them 1v1 i would give it to colossus, but those two deadly fighters? they are too smart in a fight sorry its not all about strength, and who ever said that 550 ninjas can take them is a special boy that needs to get a cure right away.... because theres no way those two lose to 550 ninjas, wolverine alone took down more then 100 in enemy of state, sabretooth in hunting alone with one blow took down 20 ninjas and that was early sabretooth without the powerup, and even if the ninjas gona cut them with there swords..... wolverine and sabretooth got healing freakin factor that heals them from bombs, burning down, shots from machin guns like it all was nothing, and you want to tell me that there healing factor is not going to heal them from a cuts?? grimm 22 .... well writen ninjas? they always were punching bags when the hell did you ever saw hand ninjas do something other then get there ass kicked by the hero, NEVER.

braz
I still say they get stopped at #3. 50 Xenomorphs is quite a large number of these buggers. 5 alone would give Wolverine a lot of trouble.

true, im starting to have my doubts whether they would beat 50 of em too. all that acid. sick i think i shouldve put this after the Hand ninjas or maybe the SEALS.

wolvertooth
Haha...man...

Go back and read that issue. Elliot was doing all of that to them. He was creating solid illusions to fight the X-Men. The actual Brotherhood had absolutely nothing to do with what happened. They were probably chillin at home.

The real thing >>>>> Illusions.

And I never doubted that Wolverine goes right for the kill. Where did you get this hint from?

All I said was that Wolverine nor Sabretooth couldn't cut Colossus nor his eyes.

GO AND READ WHAT I WROTE... I SAID THAT IT WASNT THE REAL BROTHERHOOD BUT THOSE CLOWNS HAD THERE POWERS AND COULD DO WHATEVER THE BROTHERHOOD COULD DO SO ITS THE SAME THING

xmarksthespot
wolverine and sabretooth are two of the most brutal characters in marvel , they tear and brute there enemies in every way they can... do you really think they are not going to try that on colossus? they are faster then him, and who ever say they have to cut him to take him down? even if they cant cut him they are still tough , sabretooth got now 15 ton super strength , wolverine is low super human strength he can lift till 2 tons , each of them can lift colossus and throw him somewhere, or hell even like wolverine took down the hulk he just cut a freakin bridge on the hulk , those are two most brutal fighters of marvel they will come up with something to take him down , they are very smart in a fight , both got healing factor, both are strong enough to lift colossus, and i think that if wolverine and sabretooth together will try to cut colossus after some cuts i am sure they can damage him , but even if we leave the cutting part they can still take him down together, if colossus would fight against each of them 1v1 i would give it to colossus, but those two deadly fighters? they are too smart in a fight sorry its not all about strength, and who ever said that 550 ninjas can take them is a special boy that needs to get a cure right away.... because theres no way those two lose to 550 ninjas, wolverine alone took down more then 100 in enemy of state, sabretooth in hunting alone with one blow took down 20 ninjas and that was early sabretooth without the powerup, and even if the ninjas gona cut them with there swords..... wolverine and sabretooth got healing freakin factor that heals them from bombs, burning down, shots from machin guns like it all was nothing, and you want to tell me that there healing factor is not going to heal them from a cuts?? grimm 22 .... well writen ninjas? they always were punching bags when the hell did you ever saw hand ninjas do something other then get there ass kicked by the hero, NEVER. The English language is your friend, why must you hurt it so.

wolvertooth
The English language is your friend, why must you hurt it so.

listen man .... if you want my attention you dont have to try and make fun of every post i write... just say ... hey i want some attention

xmarksthespot
People who don't want to be made fun of, shouldn't do things that provoke the making of fun.

If you actually want people to read anything you write, learn to construct paragraphs and sentences better than a 6 year old. If you just want to ramble on unintelligibly about Wolverine, then continue as present.

wolvertooth
People who don't want to be made fun of, shouldn't do things that provoke the making of fun.

If you actually want people to read anything you write, learn to construct paragraphs and sentences better than a 6 year old. If you just want to ramble on unintelligibly about Wolverine, then continue as present.

you really think i came here to make friends? if you dont like my posts thats fine, but i know why most of you are mad.... thats because i defend wolverine, and everyone that try to defend wolverine is a fanboy in your eyes... so you look for everything to pinch me... thats cool, i know your mad because wolverine owned your heroes ... so i will just let you go to the psychologist and tell him everything thats on your heart

xmarksthespot
That's okay, you can have my appointment to talk about your martyr complex.

wolvertooth
i will go there just to make another one for you

xmarksthespot
Touche. Your wit is clearly as keen as your punctuation. The words, they burn like acid. The goggles, they do nothing.

wolvertooth
is that shekspear?

xmarksthespot
No. It's Simpsons. You bore me.

They stop at 7.

wolvertooth
You bore me.

coming from someone that never use more then 2 words in his posts

Grimm22
no they would not. wolverine has been pwning hundred of hand ninjas for years now

Theres a LARGE difference between a group of ninjas and a freakin army of ninjas no expression

Agent of Sheild was ridiculous when it came to the ninjas. They basicly just ran into Wolverine's claws as if they had no skills, or smarts whatso ever

Grimm22
I'd like to set the record straight here.

Ultimate Colossus's eyes are, IN FACT, organic steel as well.

I don't care how many times you bring up that horrible fight between him and the Falcon. It COMPLETELY goes against everything that Ult. Colossus has done already.

He dove to the bottom of the damn Russian ocean to retrieve a sub. If he had normal eyes, they would've been crushed and popped under the pressure.

He easily survived a localized nuke. A nuke, people. Had his eyes been normal, they would've MELTED. Did they melt? No.

I'm sure if I took the time I could find even more examples to contradict this crap.

I guess there's also the fact that every single close-up of Ult. Colossus shows him with METALLIC eyes.

Yeah, as much as I hate Ult. Colossus, I have to say that fight was kind of crap erm

The only point of it was to show how awesome Ult. Falcon was.

Of course then they screwed him up in Ultimates Annual #2. sad

marvelprince
wolverine and sabretooth are two of the most brutal characters in marvel , they tear and brute there enemies in every way they can... do you really think they are not going to try that on colossus? they are faster then him, and who ever say they have to cut him to take him down? even if they cant cut him they are still tough , sabretooth got now 15 ton super strength , wolverine is low super human strength he can lift till 2 tons , each of them can lift colossus and throw him somewhere, or hell even like wolverine took down the hulk he just cut a freakin bridge on the hulk , those are two most brutal fighters of marvel they will come up with something to take him down , they are very smart in a fight , both got healing factor, both are strong enough to lift colossus, and i think that if wolverine and sabretooth together will try to cut colossus after some cuts i am sure they can damage him , but even if we leave the cutting part they can still take him down together, if colossus would fight against each of them 1v1 i would give it to colossus, but those two deadly fighters? they are too smart in a fight sorry its not all about strength, and who ever said that 550 ninjas can take them is a special boy that needs to get a cure right away.... because theres no way those two lose to 550 ninjas, wolverine alone took down more then 100 in enemy of state, sabretooth in hunting alone with one blow took down 20 ninjas and that was early sabretooth without the powerup, and even if the ninjas gona cut them with there swords..... wolverine and sabretooth got healing freakin factor that heals them from bombs, burning down, shots from machin guns like it all was nothing, and you want to tell me that there healing factor is not going to heal them from a cuts?? grimm 22 .... well writen ninjas? they always were punching bags when the hell did you ever saw hand ninjas do something other then get there ass kicked by the hero, NEVER.

Strength isn't always everything, but in this case its enough. Colossus has strength in spades, plus his durability is through the charts. I doubt that they can hurt him at all even with their enhanced strength. And Sabes and Wolvie can be brutal, but brutality is usually only fruitful against most other mid-tier opponents like themselves. To win against Hulk Logan, most of the time, has to keep his cool and think. Hack-and-Slask will no nill-and-nothing against Colossus

I agree with the part bout the ninjas though. Street levelers allways have to take on hordes of ninjas (Daredevil, Wolverine, Shang, Danny, etc) and never seem to come out worse for wear.

And I know nothing about these aliens that are #3, so I didn't factor them. Supposed to be deadly though

wolvertooth
Theres a LARGE difference between a group of ninjas and a freakin army of ninjas no expression

Agent of Sheild was ridiculous when it came to the ninjas. They basicly just ran into Wolverine's claws as if they had no skills, or smarts whatso ever

how can you say something like that if every time wolverine fought those hand ninjas he always took down like 50-100 of them without a problem , he is moving faster then the human eye he is too much for those ninjas, he is far too skilled for them , and again what can they do to him? he heals in no time from there cuts, and its wolverine and sabretooth.... sabretooth is a skilled murder that can take out handreds of those ninjas ... before sabretooth had this upgrade he took out something like 20 of them with one slash .... current sabretooth will trash them ... and again what is so hard in the word healing factor that you seem to not understand

Grimm22
how can you say something like that if every time wolverine fought those hand ninjas he always took down like 50-100 of them without a problem , he is moving faster then the human eye he is too much for those ninjas, he is far too skilled for them , and again what can they do to him? he heals in no time from there cuts, and its wolverine and sabretooth.... sabretooth is a skilled murder that can take out handreds of those ninjas ... before sabretooth had this upgrade he took out something like 20 of them with one slash .... current sabretooth will trash them ... and again what is so hard in the word healing factor that you seem to not understand

He dosent move faster than the human eye no expression

He just moves fast enougth to move out of the people's perceptions by the time they see him.

Ninjas do this also.

Do you have any idea how tough ninjas are no expression

An ARMY of ninjas would DESTROY Wolverine any day of the week

wolvertooth
Originally posted by marvelprince
Strength isn't always everything, but in this case its enough. Colossus has strength in spades, plus his durability is through the charts. I doubt that they can hurt him at all even with their enhanced strength. And Sabes and Wolvie can be brutal, but brutality is usually only fruitful against most other mid-tier opponents like themselves. To win against Hulk Logan, most of the time, has to keep his cool and think. Hack-and-Slask will no nill-and-nothing against Colossus

when i say brutal i didnt mean that they just slash and slash like idiots no, they are very skilled fighters both trained in the art of killing, they are smart fighters but deadly they will go at anything, tearing out the eyes, cutting him until then can reach his heart , they will do anything , they are too brutal for him, they are faster then him ... if they both cut him i say they will hurt him after some time, both can lift him and tose him , i dont see a reason why wolverine shouldnt cut colossus when he was showen to cut metal .... wolverine tryed to scratch him but he couldnt but wolverine never tried to stab colossus, now if wolverine goes on something like the throat and stab him there i think he will penetrate as he was showed to panetrate almost anything

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/uxm178pg03_low_res.jpg
its stated here that wolverine claws can cut thrue anything, i am not sure about that but he can cut thrue metal steel and elements as those, he was showed many times to cut steel

but i will say it again they dont have to cut him to win, everytime ultimate colossus is knocked out he is getting back to hai human form, they can hit him with something lets say chope down a tree and sabretooth and wolverine together can hit him well with that , they can lift him and throw him somewhere, they can lead him into some trap, they are too smart for him in a fight sorry

wolvertooth
He dosent move faster than the human eye no expression

He just moves fast enougth to move out of the people's perceptions by the time they see him.

Ninjas do this also.

Do you have any idea how tough ninjas are no expression

An ARMY of ninjas would DESTROY Wolverine any day of the week

LOl laughing laughing alright i going to ignore that ... so if army of ninjas would destroy wolverine in every day then they should destroy thing without a problem since wolverine owned the thing, and why dont you answer me in the thing&colossus vs namor thread? what the matter? i asked you for a scan and i have proved that wolverine should take down thing answer me there

marvelprince
when i say brutal i didnt mean that they just slash and slash like idiots no, they are very skilled fighters both trained in the art of killing, they are smart fighters but deadly they will go at anything, tearing out the eyes, cutting him until then can reach his heart , they will do anything , they are too brutal for him, they are faster then him ... if they both cut him i say they will hurt him after some time, both can lift him and tose him , i dont see a reason why wolverine shouldnt cut colossus when he was showen to cut metal .... wolverine tryed to scratch him but he couldnt but wolverine never tried to stab colossus, now if wolverine goes on something like the throat and stab him there i think he will penetrate as he was showed to panetrate almost anything

its stated here that wolverine claws can cut thrue anything, i am not sure about that but he can cut thrue metal steel and elements as those, he was showed many times to cut steel

but i will say it again they dont have to cut him to win, everytime ultimate colossus is knocked out he is getting back to hai human form, they can hit him with something lets say chope down a tree and sabretooth and wolverine together can hit him well with that , they can lift him and throw him somewhere, they can lead him into some trap, they are too smart for him in a fight sorry

And also in the Ult. MU Colossus's skin has yet to buckle from any of the stress he's been through.

Wolverine has been known to be very surgical with his claws but the problem remains that he can't penetrate Piotr.

There is a big difference between lifting weight and lifting the weight while its struggling and trying to smash you. Wolverine and Sabretooth ain't throwing Colossus anywhere.

This isn't prep fight so I don't see where they're gonna have time to set up traps. This is a straight up matchup. The environment is neutral. Give Logan and Sabes a tree, it isn't gonna even scuff Colossus. Bottom of the ocean depths, nothing short of a nuke stops him

Metalmanx
The goggles, they do nothing.

You are my hero right now. No one usually gets my reference when I say that.

Kudos, xmarks. big grin

Metalmanx

All I got from that is that Wolverine and Sabretooth will try their damndest to harm Colossus in any way without success.

Nothing these two can do on their own can harm Colossus. Understand?

And 550 Hand Ninjas? Hell yes they would destory these two. Do you know how many 550 is? As soon as Wolvie kills one, he's got 10 swords sticking out of his neck. He kills another? He's got 10 more in his chest/stomach. One more perhaps? They've torn out huge chunks and continue to cut out chunks.

Apply this for Sabretooth as well.

But honestly? I digress. They stop at #3. yes

wolvertooth
And also in the Ult. MU Colossus's skin has yet to buckle from any of the stress he's been through.

Wolverine has been known to be very surgical with his claws but the problem remains that he can't penetrate Piotr.

There is a big difference between lifting weight and lifting the weight while its struggling and trying to smash you. Wolverine and Sabretooth ain't throwing Colossus anywhere.

This isn't prep fight so I don't see where they're gonna have time to set up traps. This is a straight up matchup. The environment is neutral. Give Logan and Sabes a tree, it isn't gonna even scuff Colossus. Bottom of the ocean depths, nothing short of a nuke stops him

really? in ultimate x-men 72 if i am not wrong when they fougnt that giant ugly mutant he beat down colossus and colossus was laying on the ground in his human form with a broken arm

how do you know he cant penetrate colossus? he never tried they are friends, he tried to scratch him thats it, you dont know if he can or cant penetrate him , but wolverine was showen many times to cut thrue really hard elements

listen... sabretooth can lift 15 tons, if wolverine fight colossus and sabretooth comes from behind and lift him then colossus is up in the air because theres no way in hellll that he can weight more then 15 tons even if he strugle... only if he creates presure with his own strength but if he will be picked up and throwen right away he goes down , same with wolverine that can lift 2 tons, colossus doesnt weight more then a ton thats for sure ... and the both together... lift him without a problem , and as i sayed before, adamentium clows fron 2 brute characters like those 2 should penetrate colossus , and even if not in the chest then in the throat or the eyes, in the chest he has a thick layer of metal... but the throat doesnt have it and neither do the eyes, or his ears ... if theres metal inside of colossus ears then its a really thin layer that can be stabed without much effort... and those are just optional things that two deadly fighters would think about in a seconds

Metalmanx

This just shows how little you know about both 616 and Ult. Colossus.

Wolverine has NEVER been able to cut him. No slashes, no gashes, no pierces, no stabbings...nothing. They can slash at him all day. He can sit there and read the newspaper while they'll do it. Probably feel like a soothing massage to him.

Ult. Colossus DOES NOT revert back to human form when knocked out. That's a difference between him and his 616 counterpart.

Where the hell are they getting tree trunks?

From the thread-starter:
"the fights in a deserted urban setting. and this is Sabes with adamantium skeleton and 4 claws and the adamantium grill w/ spiked teeth cool and they get 24 hours of rest between each fight"

Why I'm even asking that is beyond me. A tree trunk knocking out Colossus? Hah! laughing

Colossus would pummel both of them into submission.

Edit: Oh, and when did Piotr become a moron? He's become one of the most tactical X-Men on the team. He's not just a lumbering tank like most other strong guys. As much as you'd like him to, he's far too smart to walk into an obvious trap.

Metalmanx
really? in ultimate x-men 72 if i am not wrong when they fougnt that giant ugly mutant he beat down colossus and colossus was laying on the ground in his human form with a broken arm

how do you know he cant penetrate colossus? he never tried they are friends, he tried to scratch him thats it, you dont know if he can or cant penetrate him , but wolverine was showen many times to cut thrue really hard elements

listen... sabretooth can lift 15 tons, if wolverine fight colossus and sabretooth comes from behind and lift him then colossus is up in the air because theres no way in hellll that he can weight more then 15 tons even if he strugle... only if he creates presure with his own strength but if he will be picked up and throwen right away he goes down , same with wolverine that can lift 2 tons, colossus doesnt weight more then a ton thats for sure ... and the both together... lift him without a problem , and as i sayed before, adamentium clows fron 2 brute characters like those 2 should penetrate colossus , and even if not in the chest then in the throat or the eyes, in the chest he has a thick layer of metal... but the throat doesnt have it and neither do the eyes, or his ears ... if theres metal inside of colossus ears then its a really thin layer that can be stabed without much effort... and those are just optional things that two deadly fighters would think about in a seconds

Do you not read?

They CANNOT PENETRATE HIS SKIN.

God damn.

Wolverine did try. And failed.

Soleran
Do you not read?

They CANNOT PENETRATE HIS SKIN.

God damn.

Wolverine did try. And failed.

I'm sorry I cannot hear you I had to gouge my eyes out from reading strawman wolverine flailing man love in previous posts say it louder.

wolvertooth
All I got from that is that Wolverine and Sabretooth will try their damndest to harm Colossus in any way without success.

And 550 Hand Ninjas? Hell yes they would destory these two. Do you know how many 550 is? As soon as Wolvie kills one, he's got 10 swords sticking out of his neck. He kills another? He's got 10 more in his chest/stomach. One more perhaps? They've torn out huge chunks and continue to cut out chunks.

another wolverine hater... roll eyes (sarcastic) you want to tell me that wolverine is as fast as a human? in a freakin secong he cuts down more then 10 ninjas... he is not going to stand right in his place he is going to move, in every fight wolverine had with those ninjas he always took down more then 50 of them without trouble so leave you crap to yourself ... wolverine in a second can cut them and they wont understand whats happened

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741339
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741355
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741357
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741359

wolverine alone can take them all, go read something about wolverine then come back and try not to look like a bufoon

wolvertooth
This just shows how little you know about both 616 and Ult. Colossus.

Wolverine has NEVER been able to cut him. No slashes, no gashes, no pierces, no stabbings...nothing. They can slash at him all day. He can sit there and read the newspaper while they'll do it. Probably feel like a soothing massage to him.

Ult. Colossus DOES NOT revert back to human form when knocked out. That's a difference between him and his 616 counterpart.

Where the hell are they getting tree trunks?

From the thread-starter:
"the fights in a deserted urban setting. and this is Sabes with adamantium skeleton and 4 claws and the adamantium grill w/ spiked teeth cool and they get 24 hours of rest between each fight"

Why I'm even asking that is beyond me. A tree trunk knocking out Colossus? Hah! laughing

Colossus would pummel both of them into submission.

Edit: Oh, and when did Piotr become a moron? He's become one of the most tactical X-Men on the team. He's not just a lumbering tank like most other strong guys. As much as you'd like him to, he's far too smart to walk into an obvious trap.

really? in what issue wolverine was trying to stab colossus and he failed? show me scans where he actualy try to stab and ton just scratch

i already told you that in ultimate x-men 72 colossus got knocked the hell out and he got back to his human form i can see that your a fanboy ... you and grimm 22 are the bigest fanboys around here its so funny, i know you saw that issue and if you didnt then go and see it because ultimate colossus got knocked the hell out he was laying on the ground in his human form with a broken arm , not very durable ha confused

darthgoober
wolverine alone can take them all, go read something about wolverine then come back and try not to look like a bufoon
Says the guy who defends every stupid thing Wolverine has ever shown to do. (And the guy that misspelled BUFFOON. laughing out loud )

wolvertooth
Originally posted by darthgoober
Says the guy who defends every stupid thing Wolverine has ever shown to do. (And the guy that misspelled BUFFOON. laughing out loud )

stupid thing? every thing wolverine done and i defended him i showed points which no one of you could argue with, if i am so wrong then you should show me when i am wrong but you all cant .... thats pathetic i am here against an entire board just because 95% here hate wolverine .. get a Hobie

Soleran
What is it about Wolverine fans and spelling?

Grimm22
LOl laughing laughing alright i going to ignore that ... so if army of ninjas would destroy wolverine in every day then they should destroy thing without a problem since wolverine owned the thing, and why dont you answer me in the thing&colossus vs namor thread? what the matter? i asked you for a scan and i have proved that wolverine should take down thing answer me there

No actually because Thing beats Wolverine 8-9/10 no expression

That and Ninjas couldnt hurt Ben

But apparently you think that Wolverine's durability > Thing's Durability What the f**k?

wolvertooth
we type with out claws arrrrr evil face

wolvertooth
No actually because Thing beats Wolverine 8-9/10 no expression

really? in the comics it stated that wolverine took the thing out like a dog... but hey ... its your opinion against marvel writers

Grimm22
really? in the comics it stated that wolverine took the thing out like a dog... but hey ... its your opinion against marvel writers

You mean jobbering right no expression

Oh but you would never admit that

darthgoober
The difference is, the Marvel writers get paid by Marvel, who makes an ass load of money from Wolverine fanboys.

Metalmanx
really? in what issue wolverine was trying to stab colossus and he failed? show me scans where he actualy try to stab and ton just scratch

i already told you that in ultimate x-men 72 colossus got knocked the hell out and he got back to his human form i can see that your a fanboy ... you and grimm 22 are the bigest fanboys around here its so funny, i know you saw that issue and if you didnt then go and see it because ultimate colossus got knocked the hell out he was laying on the ground in his human form with a broken arm , not very durable ha confused

You're calling me a fanboy? You haven't even been on this forum for a whole month, and yet you think you know me?

Ultimate X-men #25. Colossus is knocked out, but remains in his metallic form.

Ultimate X-men #46. Wolverine attacks Colossus with claws fully-extended and fails to cut Colossus. He clearly tries. And clearly fails.

I don't have the scans at the moment. Perhaps I can find them later. This should be enough for you for now though.

braz

Bah, that healing factor's tough. and again. read Enemy of the State, he kills 1800 people in that graphic novel, and tests his healing factor as well when he was in a concentration camp. he was shot multiple times, shot in the head, stabbed over and over again with bayonets, burned to death in the ovens, had bottles cracked over his head etc. etc. none of it killed him. they tried killing him 4 times and they never did.

capt it up

again with the shitty oppion of yours. there was no running through wolverine claws. it called skill something wolverine has in spades. he been doing that for years vs ninja which you would know if you read wolverine comic which of course you don't

wolvertooth
You're calling me a fanboy? You haven't even been on this forum for a whole month, and yet you think you know me?

Ultimate X-men #25. Colossus is knocked out, but remains in his metallic form.

Ultimate X-men #46. Wolverine attacks Colossus with claws fully-extended and fails to cut Colossus. He clearly tries. And clearly fails.

I don't have the scans at the moment. Perhaps I can find them later. This should be enough for you for now though.

are you blind? i wrote to you that in ultimate x-men 72 colossus is knocked out and he is laying on theground in his human form with a broken arm ..... do i need to write it in jibrish?

yes i call you a fanboy because you wont admit facts that already were showed that colossus gets back to his human form when he is knocked out ..... people here called me a fanboy in my first day here... they knew everything about me in the first day so why the hell shouldnt i know everything about you after a week

wolverine was trying to cut colossus not to stab him with full force... unless they show wolverine trying to stab him it all doesnt count , he tryed to cut him in his what? chest? what about his eyes? even lets say that his eyes are from metal they have a thin layer of metal wolverine should just penetrate those... or even colossus ears... wolverine should penetrate his brain thrue his ears.... and i will say it again i think wolverine can stab colossus with full rage and strength just like he did to thing... and you cant say anything about that because you cant prove that he cant stab colossus

bigbran

i already told you that in ultimate x-men 72 colossus got knocked the hell out and he got back to his human form i can see that your a fanboy ... you and grimm 22 are the bigest fanboys around here its so funny, i know you saw that issue and if you didnt then go and see it because ultimate colossus got knocked the hell out he was laying on the ground in his human form with a broken arm , not very durable ha confused You? Your calling people fanboys?? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

bigbran
yes i call you a fanboy because you wont admit facts that already were showed that colossus gets back to his human form when he is knocked out ..... people here called me a fanboy in my first day here... they knew everything about me in the first day so why the hell shouldnt i know everything about you after a week
There were no facts, or scans of him getting koed and reverted to human form.

Grimm22
again with the shitty oppion of yours. there was no running through wolverine claws. it called skill something wolverine has in spades. he been doing that for years vs ninja which you would know if you read wolverine comic which of course you don't

Yeah, skills dosent mean he can beat an army of ninjas no expression

A group of ninjas? Yes

A SMALL army of ninjas? Maybe

A Large army of ninjas? No chance in hell

You dont see Cap or DD fighting over 800 Ninjas do you?!?! What the f**k?

capt it up
Yeah, skills dosent mean he can beat an army of ninjas no expression

A group of ninjas? Yes

A SMALL army of ninjas? Maybe

A Large army of ninjas? No chance in hell

You dont see Cap or DD fighting over 800 Ninjas do you?!?! What the f**k?
capt and DD don't have a healign factor and unbreable bones pluss superhuman agility and reflexes.

the fact is capt does not fight ninjas that much in general not hand ninjas. DD has foughten 200 ninjas at once. wolverine has fought more then 400 at once. and has fought 100 of hand ninjas on mulitable occassions. He has fought 200 hand ninjas before as well with ease. there is no reason he could not take them when he ahs proven he can

Grimm22
capt and DD don't have a healign factor and unbreable bones pluss superhuman agility and reflexes.

the fact is capt does not fight ninjas that much in general not hand ninjas. DD has foughten 200 ninjas at once. wolverine ahs fought more then 400 at once. has fought 100 of hand ninjas on mulitable occassion. has fought 200 hand ninjas before as well with ease. there is no reason he could not take them

Yeah no expression

200 Ninjas and over 1000 ninjas with prep is a BIG difference

Oh and Wolverine dosent have superhuman agility or reflexes.

He has peak human reflexes at most

capt it up
Yeah no expression

200 Ninjas and over 1000 ninjas with prep is a BIG difference

Oh and Wolverine dosent have superhuman agility or reflexes.

He has peak human reflexes at most
agent of shield he fought 1000's of hand ninjas.
he has superhuman reflexes. he has beyond human reflexes and agility which has been stated in countless sources. such as marvel hand books, encyclopedia's, comics ect.

capt it up
5. 550 Hand Ninjas

thats not even 300 a piece.

capt it up
not to mention your tlaken about a guy who walked around with hundered of arrows in him and was perfectly fine

Grimm22
not to mention your tlaken about a guy who walked around with hundered of arrows in him and was perfectly fine

Which is crap no expression

Wolverine got shot with an arrow once, by Kitty when she was under mind control no expression

He kept fighting but he was still hurt.

and that was just one arrow

capt it up
Which is crap no expression

Wolverine got shot with an arrow once, by Kitty when she was under mind control no expression

He kept fighting but he was still hurt.

and that was just one arrow
what issue are you refearing too? Can ypou give me the issue number? also have you ever heard very low end feats? what you call bull shit is what wolverine does on a daily basses. also that issue your refearing to if it exist's is more then likly back in the 90's when he was waering his brown suit. He had several healing factor up grades.
Wolverine ahs also walked with multiable bullets in him like it was nuthing, he walked with multiable arrows in him like *** was nuthign on more then one occassions. He been light on firer on ton's of occassion and just laughed in off and kept fighting, but of course your one showing of wolverine beeing hurt with one arrow is what you go by lol.

Darth Martin

1. Killer Croc/Bane

3. 50 Xenomorph Aliens

4. The Thing

5. 550 Hand Ninjas

6. 250 Navy SEALS

7. Ultimate Colossus

8. Cable (current)

10. The Hulk

No Yautja? sad Aliens take it.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No Yautja? sad Aliens take it.

lol yea im kinda outta my Predator phase for now, but trust me, ill come back wink and u dont think they could take 50 Aliens either? hmmms..how many u think they could take then..?

Grimm22
what issue are you refearing too? Can ypou give me the issue number? also have you ever heard very low end feats? what you call bull shit is what wolverine does on a daily basses. also that issue your refearing to if it exist's is more then likly back in the 90's when he was waering his brown suit. He had several healing factor up grades.
Wolverine ahs also walked with multiable bullets in him like it was nuthing, he walked with multiable arrows in him like *** was nuthign on more then one occassions. He been light on firer on ton's of occassion and just laughed in off and kept fighting, but of course your one showing of wolverine beeing hurt with one arrow is what you go by lol.

Upgrades?!? What the f**k?

Wolverine never got upgrades.

Writers just started ruining the character by making him invincible no expression

Grimm22
Now that I think about it, why is Ben below the navy seals and ninjas!?!? What the f**k?

capt it up
Upgrades?!? What the f**k?

Wolverine never got upgrades.

Writers just started ruining the character by making him invincible no expression
again your ignorence and laim excuses. Wolverine got his adamatium skeleton torn out and his healing factor was upgrade dramaticly. Then the failed attempt to put the adamatium back in by cable son tylor raise his healing prowess even higher. Not to mention he a mutant and keeps getting more powerfull over the years such as every other mutant for the most part. you would not know this becuase you do not read x-men or wolverine.

Metalmanx
are you blind? i wrote to you that in ultimate x-men 72 colossus is knocked out and he is laying on theground in his human form with a broken arm ..... do i need to write it in jibrish?

wolverine was trying to cut colossus not to stab him with full force... unless they show wolverine trying to stab him it all doesnt count , he tryed to cut him in his what? chest? what about his eyes? even lets say that his eyes are from metal they have a thin layer of metal wolverine should just penetrate those... or even colossus ears... wolverine should penetrate his brain thrue his ears.... and i will say it again i think wolverine can stab colossus with full rage and strength just like he did to thing... and you cant say anything about that because you cant prove that he cant stab colossus

God you're dumb.

"Ultimate X-men #25. Colossus is knocked out, but remains in his metallic form."

I know of the instance you're referring to. In fact, I have it right here in my hands. Ultimate X-men #72. Yes, I see it. I also know that he has shown previous precedent that contradicts this.

Did you understand that last sentence?

Arg. Your lack of intelligence hurts. Wolverine's claw would have to bend all sorts of ways in order to go through Colossus's ear to his brain. Which I also assume to be steel. Not that Wolvie will make it through Colossus's ear anyway.

And honestly? I don't care what you think. You're wrong. If you were right, I'd care. 616 Wolverine has never been able to stab 616 Colossus. So far, Ultimate Wolverine has never been able to stab Ultimate Colossus. What else do you want? Are you referring to an Image Comics Wolverine? Or perhaps Darkhorse? confused Cuz I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread then.

And now, I'm calling you a fanboy. Because, even though he's NEVER been able to do it, you, for some reason that is beyond me (I blame stupidity), believe that Wolverine can indeed cut Colossus.

Even. Though. He. Can't.

Bigger question. How the HELL is Wolverine, or Sabretooth for that matter, gonna knock Ult. Colossus out? What the f**k?

Even BIGGER question. Why the hell am I still arguing this? The duo doesn't get past #3.

Grimm22
again your ignorence and laim excuses. Wolverine got his adamatium skeleton torn out and his healing factor was upgrade dramaticly. Then the failed attempt to put the adamatium back in by cable son tylor raise his healing prowess even higher. Not to mention he a mutant and keeps getting more powerfull over the years such as every other mutant for the most part. you would not know this becuase you do not read x-men or wolverine.

No, Wolverine's healing factor went up because he didn't have to keep healing to prevent Adamantium poisoning no expression

And no mutants do not get more powerful over time goes on. Some of them have second mutations, but Wolverine hasn't had a second mutation and even if he did it wouldn't upgrade his healing factor.

Now that he has adamantium again, his healing factor should be around the same level as before.

Oh and its not MY ignorance and "laim" excuses, its yours. As you continuously try to say I don't read Wolverine books, even though I do.

WTF?!? I do read X-men, I don't know what your smoking, but I suggest you stop

capt it up

wolvertooth
God you're dumb.

"Ultimate X-men #25. Colossus is knocked out, but remains in his metallic form."

I know of the instance you're referring to. In fact, I have it right here in my hands. Ultimate X-men #72. Yes, I see it. I also know that he has shown previous precedent that contradicts this.

Did you understand that last sentence?

Arg. Your lack of intelligence hurts. Wolverine's claw would have to bend all sorts of ways in order to go through Colossus's ear to his brain. Which I also assume to be steel. Not that Wolvie will make it through Colossus's ear anyway.

And honestly? I don't care what you think. You're wrong. If you were right, I'd care. 616 Wolverine has never been able to stab 616 Colossus. So far, Ultimate Wolverine has never been able to stab Ultimate Colossus. What else do you want? Are you referring to an Image Comics Wolverine? Or perhaps Darkhorse? confused Cuz I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread then.

And now, I'm calling you a fanboy. Because, even though he's NEVER been able to do it, you, for some reason that is beyond me (I blame stupidity), believe that Wolverine can indeed cut Colossus.

Even. Though. He. Can't.

Bigger question. How the HELL is Wolverine, or Sabretooth for that matter, gonna knock Ult. Colossus out? What the f**k?

Even BIGGER question. Why the hell am I still arguing this? The duo doesn't get past #3.

Lol i can see that i am getting to you too much so you start with the unsults.... you know you can just admit your wrong instead of having nerve attack from me roll eyes (sarcastic)

so you trust ultimate x-men 25 more then 72? why is that? because in 25 you can see what your faboy eyes want to see? in 72 colossus was knocked out with bigger force so thats why he did return to his human form and no matter what a stupid fanboy say or want to belive its a fact deal with it fany

your a true idiot let me shake your hand and donate something for you maybe i will buy for you a book about human body so you would know that in order to penetrate human brain thrue his ear you can just penetrate in straight line, which means that if wolverine penetrate with his claw thrue colossus ear he pops his brain.... why shouldnt wolverine do it? theres a thin peice of meta there.... you say his brain is made out of metal? how do you know? was it stated? no... its just a speculation from a fanboy that will say anything to keep colossus durable, wolverine penetrate thrue colossus ear to his brain and kills him , wolverine couldnt cut colossus but he was never showen to try and stab him, theres a difference, thats how he took out thing with a stab, theres a difference between a cut and a stab when you stab it goes all the presure of the sharp claws in you , i can see that what i say is too much for you little twit ....wolverine tried to cut colossus in the chest where the metal of colossus is thick, but what about his eyes hiw ears his neck his throat, they all have less mass of metal , anyway those were just exemples but overall i say wolverine can stab colossus and no idiot fanboy can prove that i am wront because wolverine never tried to stab colossus and wolverine was showed to cut almost thrue anything, when deathstrike nedden wolverine to cut a whole thrue titanium alien space ship she admited that only his claws can cut thrue eny element, and wolverine was showed to cut meny metals and elements that are hery hard, so i say that wolverine will penetrate colossus with a stab with rage and his full power

but an idiot like you just going to say again and again that wolverine couldnt scratch colossus because its to much for someone like you to understand that theres much much more presure in a stab then in a cut .. read some book not just comic book maybe it will add some information for you smile

xmarksthespot
This is the ear canal:
http://www.earspecialtygroup.com/images/ear.jpg
The brain lies in the cranial cavity above the ear canal. Even if Wolverine's claws could enter the inner ear canal - which they couldn't since on average the passage is somewhere around 1cm in diameter - they would have to break through the temporal bone - one of if not the hardest bone(s) in the body. Additionally they'd have to curve upwards instead of down.

In both 616 and Ultimate Wolverine has tried and cannot pierce Colossus' armoured form.

wolvertooth
still if you penetrate someones head thrue his ear he is dead because there are too much systems in there , wolverine was showen to try and scratch colossus but never was showen to actually try to stab him so you cant say athing, but i got on my side everything wolverine has done and the fact that he can penetrate thrue elements as hard if not harder then colossus

xmarksthespot
He can't penetrate the head. The ear canal is too small, the wrong shape, and composed of the same substance as the rest of Colossus, and therefore can't be pierced.

The onus is on you to provide proof of positive, when the negative has already been exhibited.

Show Wolverine piercing Colossus; otherwise as shown on panel he cannot.

Put up. Or shut up.

marvelprince
still if you penetrate someones head thrue his ear he is dead because there are too much systems in there , wolverine was showen to try and scratch colossus but never was showen to actually try to stab him so you cant say athing, but i got on my side everything wolverine has done and the fact that he can penetrate thrue elements as hard if not harder then colossus

Thats IF he could penetrate Colossus's ear, which he can't cause he's failed to do so in both Ult and 616 universe. If your arguement is "Yes, he can" even though he's been shown to not be able to you need to provide something to back it up. Burden of proof rests on you

wolvertooth
show me a prove where wolverine is trying to stab colossus, not to cut or scratch but stab the claws in him just like he did to the thing, show me where he tried to stab colossus and couldnt and i will admit that i am wrong

h1a8

First of all, anything short of a nuclear explosion isn't going to do anything to ult. colossus. They can sit there and hack all they want while colossus just stands there and smiles. They can pick him and throw him around like a rag doll, beating his body against any material they can find, all they want and still no damage. I feel you are desperate in trying to find ways your precious wolverine can win. At least admit that they stop at Ult. Colossus.

wolvertooth
if you would read my all posts you would know that right now i am talking about him penetrating colossus, i just mentioned that if they could throw him into a trap it could help but if its an open area and they can just fight then it wont help to them, but the penetration part is posible unless your going to show me avidents that wolverine cant penetrate colossus and i repeat penetrate not try to cut him or scratch but penetrate.... then i will say wolverine stabs him end of story and you cant prove that i am wrong

h1a8
show me a prove where wolverine is trying to stab colossus, not to cut or scratch but stab the claws in him just like he did to the thing, show me where he tried to stab colossus and couldnt and i will admit that i am wrong

I've seen scans on this forum were wolverine couldn't cut colossus.
I used to be like you supporting wolverine against colossus until I saw the scan.

But that doesn't matter. One never has to prove a negative. The negative is always true unless the positive can be proven. This is a law of logic.

xmarksthespot
if you would read my all posts you would know that right now i am talking about him penetrating colossus, i just mentioned that if they could throw him into a trap it could help but if its an open area and they can just fight then it wont help to them, but the penetration part is posible unless your going to show me avidents that wolverine cant penetrate colossus and i repeat penetrate not try to cut him or scratch but penetrate.... then i will say wolverine stabs him end of story and you cant prove that i am wrong The only thing your posts exhibit and prove is that in this day and age illiteracy still exists.

Filibuster all you want it doesn't change three simple facts.

1) Unless proof of positive is provided, Wolverine in both 616 and Ultimate cannot pierce Colossus.
2) Colossus beats Wolverine.
3) You're a fanboy.

h1a8
if you would read my all posts you would know that right now i am talking about him penetrating colossus, i just mentioned that if they could throw him into a trap it could help but if its an open area and they can just fight then it wont help to them, but the penetration part is posible unless your going to show me avidents that wolverine cant penetrate colossus and i repeat penetrate not try to cut him or scratch but penetrate.... then i will say wolverine stabs him end of story and you cant prove that i am wrong

Your funny yet stubborn.
Okay! If there is a trap around then it is possible for them to win.
Are you satisfied?
If colossus can't be scratch by wolverine then what will possess you to think he can be stabbed. Think about a minute before you respond.

braz
yea, those are some good points, his eyes not exploding underwater or melting cuz of the nuclear explosion, so id assume they couldnt pierce them that easy. not to mention, Colossus has been said to have invulnerability, so yea. and also, if all else fails, Colossus can just close his eyes, and grab Wolverine off him and break him. smile

wolvertooth
Originally posted by h1a8
I've seen scans on this forum were wolverine couldn't cut colossus.
I used to be like you supporting wolverine against colossus until I saw the scan.

But that doesn't matter. One never has to prove a negative. The negative is always true unless the positive can be proven. This is a law of logic.

thats right he cant cut or scratch, but they never showed him trying to penetrate colossus like he did to the thing ..... when you try to cut somone you can slightly harm him because the blade goes horizontal, but if he will try to stab him with the edge of the claws right into colossus then it is very possible for him to do it because he could cut very durable elements.... i cant show a prove because it has never been done, but so does everybody here cant show me a prove that wolverine cant penetrate colossus , join the wolverine side once again... and we will win this battle, we will bring end to wolverine hatters..... no i just kiding but anyway you know that what i wrote is right

wolvertooth
yea, those are some good points, his eyes not exploding underwater or melting cuz of the nuclear explosion, so id assume they couldnt pierce them that easy. not to mention, Colossus has been said to have invulnerability, so yea. and also, if all else fails, Colossus can just close his eyes, and grab Wolverine off him and break him. smile

he can just close his eyes? and wolverine will still penetrate them you know why? because even is there is a metal protecting his eyes its a very thin layer of metal its not like colossus body... and you said he will break wolverine?? alright does 95% of this board knows who the hell is wolverine?

wolvertooth
The only thing your posts exhibit and prove is that in this day and age illiteracy still exists.

Filibuster all you want it doesn't change three simple facts.

1) Unless proof of positive is provided, Wolverine in both 616 and Ultimate cannot pierce Colossus.
2) Colossus beats Wolverine.
3) You're a fanboy.

unless you understand that i am not your freakin friend and i dont like you jokes i wont even answer to you

xmarksthespot
Ha, you? Ha, friend? That made me chuckle. Not answer me? So?

If you're not going to respond to anybody who perceives you as a relatively rabid fanboy, then pretty soon you're going to have nobody to respond to.

wolvertooth
actually i found that there are many of nice people here that its a plesure to debate with them even if they are against me , but of course there are just someting like 3 people here that are fat idiots that hate everybody so i am sorry if i dont feel in the mood to talk with them

xmarksthespot
That's nice. smile

marvelprince
thats right he cant cut or scratch, but they never showed him trying to penetrate colossus like he did to the thing ..... when you try to cut somone you can slightly harm him because the blade goes horizontal, but if he will try to stab him with the edge of the claws right into colossus then it is very possible for him to do it because he could cut very durable elements.... i cant show a prove because it has never been done, but so does everybody here cant show me a prove that wolverine cant penetrate colossus , join the wolverine side once again... and we will win this battle, we will bring end to wolverine hatters..... no i just kiding but anyway you know that what i wrote is right

Wolverine has tabbed the Thing, but he's also slashed him. IIRC didn't Wolverine disfigure Ben for a while cause of a claw slash. Don't use Thing as an example cause he can slash to penetrate, and he can stab Ben. He can't slash Colossus to penetrate so within reason he can't stab him.

wolvertooth
penetratuon is much much harder then a slash... who said he needs to slash something in order to penetrate it? who said that his limitations are on the thing? he could scratch him and penetrate him because the thing is nothing to him, he cant slash colossus because he is more durable... but if he will try to penetrate him with all force then even if he penetrates him a bit thats it he sticks his claws all the way inside colossus and he is dead , to penetrate colossus will be harder then the thing but who said that the thing is his limitation? again wolverine was showed to cut thrue many hard elements, dimond , thrue alien space ship which even death strike couldnt scratch , he cut metal walls , sentinals, everytime wolverine was trying to penetrate something he did it, its stated that wolverines claws can cut thrue anything ... well i dont think he can penetrate force fields or things like that ... but metal elements hell ye he can penetrate .... and i will say it for the last time, wolverine was never showed to try and stab colossus just to slash him thats it ... its a very different thing going horizontal slash and actually forcing full power them right into something

Jyppe
Wolverine couldn't even leave marks on Colossus, that tells us a lot about Colossus' durability.

marvelprince
But the thing of it is anything that Logan has been shown to penetrate he's slashed. I've never seen him stop and say "Whoops, I need to stab this not slash for it to work". The impression this gives is that Wolverine's slashes and stabs work the same way. Actually it would give the impression that his slashes are more effective cause thats usually the technique he uses when breaking through super tough stuff. To assume that even though he can't slash it, but he might be able to stab it since he's never tried that before is grasping at strawss imo. Especially when evidence dictates otherwise

jrodslam
Its much easier for Wolverine to slash something than to stab it. With Colossus, he cant slash through or stab. Is it because hes not strong enough to penetrate Colossus's hide? Possibly, but one would think that he could at least leave slash marks on him, but nooo. Sometimes Wolvie might not be strong enough to actually penetrate the object, so hed result to slashing to losen it up and then go for the stab. I dont think thats the case with Colossus.

wolvertooth
But the thing of it is anything that Logan has been shown to penetrate he's slashed. I've never seen him stop and say "Whoops, I need to stab this not slash for it to work". The impression this gives is that Wolverine's slashes and stabs work the same way. Actually it would give the impression that his slashes are more effective cause thats usually the technique he uses when breaking through super tough stuff. To assume that even though he can't slash it, but he might be able to stab it since he's never tried that before is grasping at strawss imo. Especially when evidence dictates otherwise

wait ... are you actually saying that a force of a slash should make more damage then penetration??? wtf?????? yes wolverine couldnt slash colossus but i will say it again it doesnt show that he cant penetrate him, was it ever mentioned that whtever wolverine cant slash he cant stab too? did he ever said that? or was it mentioned? no.... its your speculations which are very wrong, adamentium is stronger then colossus body + very very sharp adamentium + low super human strength ... again wolverine just tried to slash him which means that he was using his claws horizontal and they just meet a little bit with colossus and went away.... but if wolverine will forch them right into colossus and no other way but colossus, i say colossus is down

wolvertooth
your saying a slash is more damaging then stab? so if i will take a knife and slash you so you will have a little cut its more powerfull then if i stick it right into your heart?

jrodslam
your saying a slash is more damaging then stab? so if i will take a knife and slash you so you will have a little cut its more powerfull then if i stick it right into your heart?

Who is that question directed at?

In Wolvies case, a slash would be more damaging than a stab in certain situations because if hes not able to stab it, the only thing left to do IS slash.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>