Ironman (in adamantium extremis armour) vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this is the last ady im fight before the gauntlet i think we're all famillar with my ady im by now so lets get on with it

lando005
oh come on now i KNOW you have something to say about this

Scoobless
Without BFR he has a chance

lando005
i dont see how sups can bfr tony

Scoobless
Fly him at FTL speeds out of the solar system and leave him there

nvrbeenwthagirl
HOw much power does the suit have? Does it have enough power for a long drawn out battle? Will it protect him if Superman Flies him to the sun? Or will tony bake inside while the suit survives?

Faceman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
HOw much power does the suit have? Does it have enough power for a long drawn out battle? Will it protect him if Superman Flies him to the sun? Or will tony bake inside while the suit survives? It will bake... Superman wins, due to his speed advantage here....

Darth Vegas
Superman

batdude123
Superman.

Scoobless
echo

batdude123
Krypto

MattDay
superman full stop with iron man's face!

grey fox
Superman easily. He just Grabs Stark , ignoring any attempts of an attack (such as a uni-beam or Electrical shock) and simply bakes Stark alive with heat vision. Cooking the suit till all thats left is goo....

Stupid Rookie
I really need to learn more about adamantium. Can it be melted? Like if Supes hit him with a full heat blast, or SS a ton of PC?

I know it is supposed to be indestructable, but there has to be a way to destroy it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I really need to learn more about adamantium. Can it be melted?

If it can be processed then it sure as hell can be melted.

The Pict
I don't know if he can melt it or not, but still he heats it up and melts Stark smile

batdude123
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't know if he can melt it or not, but still he heats it up and melts Stark smile

I don't see why he couldn't melt it.

manorastroman
it takes ALOT more than the heat of the sun to melt adamantium. wolverine stood at the corona of Sol and his skeleton was just fine. supes heat vision would have to be exponentially hotter, especially considering wolverine's bones only have a thin coating, whereas this armor is solid adamantium.

Soleran
Originally posted by manorastroman
it takes ALOT more than the heat of the sun to melt adamantium. wolverine stood at the corona of Sol and his skeleton was just fine. supes heat vision would have to be exponentially hotter, especially considering wolverine's bones only have a thin coating, whereas this armor is solid adamantium.

Didn't you hear Superman's vision is immeasurable.

batdude123
Originally posted by manorastroman

Superman's heat vision is incalcuably hot.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman's heat vision is incalcuably hot.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg
how much time does it take to create this http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2766/fried20chicken20xns5.jpg from thishttp://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9241/chickenkk4.jpg??

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
how much time does it take to create this http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2766/fried20chicken20xns5.jpg from thishttp://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9241/chickenkk4.jpg??

.5 seconds. smile

juggernaut66666
.5 seconds. smile
jawdrop thumb up

Big Sexy
I don't see why he couldn't melt it. Its weird . I remember a book saying that once you process it, it can't be reheated or melted.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Its weird . I remember a book saying that once you process it, it can't be reheated or melted.

Yes, but they haven't tested it out with something incalcuably hot. smile

Soleran
I think it's pretty clear here that IM can get some wins here, why all the haters.

IM could for one use sonic blasts to hurt Superman's ears!

Stupid Rookie
I will admit that I don't like IM, so I am biased. I just don't think he can beat these upper level characters no matter what his tech. Superman is too fast and strong, and would find a way to do it.

Also there have to be weakpoints in the armor, where something is exposed whcih is not adamantium. I mean he might be able to cover the eye sockets with Adamantium temporarily, but he has to be able to see. And don't say he has radar and sensors, b/c unless everything is made of A they are going to burn out.

But maybe i am just smoking crack.

juggernaut66666
Supeman 10/10
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
how much time does it take to create this http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2766/fried20chicken20xns5.jpg from thishttp://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9241/chickenkk4.jpg?? Originally posted by batdude123
.5 seconds. smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
I think it's pretty clear here that IM can get some wins here, why all the haters.

IM could for one use sonic blasts to hurt Superman's ears!

Superman himself has a sonic attack that can destroy cities. He can project his voice on any frequency he wants.

Oh, and...

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanandbatman2300300033as.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanandbatman2300300044sf.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanandbatman2300300055xt.jpg

Soleran
I've seen that it's just so goofy it makes me want to puke.

Iron Man is going to be busting out wins here, Superman really doesnt stand much of a chance against Tony. Thats just how it is I'm afraid.

batdude123

Iron Man is going to be busting out wins here, Superman really doesnt stand much of a chance against Tony. Thats just how it is I'm afraid.

Oh.... right. thumbsup

Fanboy
Superman wins if he can not take out the armor he can shoot heat vision through the eye holes and kill hum that way.

Metalmanx

Are you serious?

Just what exactly do you feel that Iron Man could do to Superman?

Don't get me wrong, I really dislike Superman a lot, but there's nothing Iron Man could do to even scratch Supes. Superman could destroy him without even breaking the armor.

Soleran
I'm sure IM could analyze SM and use kryptonite radiation on him for one!

Metalmanx
I'm sure IM could analyze SM and use kryptonite radiation on him for one!

Is this before Superman destroys him faster than Tony could only hope to react, or after Tony's corpse has been rotting for a few days after what I can only imagine to be one of the most brutal beatings ever?

Soleran
You don't know Tony very well do you, do you?

Metalmanx
You don't know Tony very well do you, do you?

I know Tony pretty well actually. I've seen what his Extremis armor is capable of, too. Adamantium Extremis armor or not, S-U-P-E-R-M-A-N destroys him.

grey fox

Their Really Ought to be a Law against Losing to superman level characters , especially when the last time Tony took on one he got his ass handed to him. It's just not fair for that poor miserable drunken bastard...

lando005
wow looks like i got the superman fanboys in a stir, since there are so few im defenders i'll step in this one time and note out that both he and batman are very much alike in many ways, batman's already proven he can beat superman (yes i know he had tons of prep) im should survive long enough to get an analasis of sups and come up with a battle plan not sayin anything about a shutout but im would atleast take home more than one win against superman

that's it i'm done i withdraw from this before someone trys to drag me in

ExtraMision5555
Huh? how Can iron man win this? The only way Tony could dream of winning this is with prep, but a straight up fight? as much as i despise superman (well, soemtimes) Tony just cant win. And civil war makes me kinda not like tony either. anyway, tony loses

lando005
yea i kinda want im's head on a platter too when the civil war broke out

Darth Vegas
Straight up fight, Stark loses........badly I'm afraid.

With prep, Stark could beat Supes pretty easily I'd think.

lando005
so nobody belives he'ld be able to hold his own even with the boost i gave him for this fight?

Darth Vegas
No.

Not unless Stark gets prep time.

lando005
come on he has to have something in that armour that would do some good like that zero point energy barrier, i dislike the guy but he's no slouch

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
Their Really Ought to be a Law against Losing to superman level characters , especially when the last time Tony took on one he got his ass handed to him. It's just not fair for that poor miserable drunken bastard...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You obviously didn't see the end of the fight against The Sentry when Tony had him crying like a baby. IM has beaten many >Superman characters (Sentry, THOR, SS, HULK, Super-Adaptiod, Gravitron...Etc)

IM 5/10 > Superman

wink

rotiart
Superman flies tony into a black hole and leaves him there... no way he escapes the event horizon! boom... his suit might be able to withstand the gravity.. maybe... but his human body? at that density!!! pshaw

grey fox
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You obviously didn't see the end of the fight against The Sentry when Tony had him crying like a baby. IM has beaten many >Superman characters (Sentry, THOR, SS, HULK, Super-Adaptiod, Gravitron...Etc)

IM 5/10 > Superman

wink

Please , that was the cheapest move in all comicdom.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by grey fox
Please , that was the cheapest move in all comicdom.

Cheap?

Please.

Its Stark's innovation and quick thinking that makes him special.

Just because he was able to defeat Sentry without having to match him blow for blow hardly makes it a "cheap" victory. Stark is smart enough to know that he can't go toe to toe with Sentry, so what did he do? He used the resources that were available to him and used C.L.O.C. to overload Sentry's senses.

Brains are just as important in a fight as brawn.

MattDay
sentry isn't superman tho

Soleran
Originally posted by MattDay
sentry isn't superman tho

You're right, he's more, much more!

ExtraMision5555
You're right, he's more, much more!

laughing laughing

lando005
Originally posted by rotiart
Superman flies tony into a black hole and leaves him there... no way he escapes the event horizon! boom... his suit might be able to withstand the gravity.. maybe... but his human body? at that density!!! pshaw
if sups flies him into a black who how's he getting out?

batdude123
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

IM 5/10 > Superman

wink

Fanboyism at its saddest. sad

Superman curbstomps Tony's drunken ass.

Metalmanx
Fanboyism at its saddest. sad

Superman curbstomps Tony's drunken ass.

Agreed. On both counts.

lando005
curbstomp and adamantiam suit?

newyorkcares
Does Adamantium melt in the heart of the sun?It does? Oh, then superman wins.

Avalonofthewind
Superman has tons of options against Tony. Here is one.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/2148/jlaclassified015page048eg.th.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/157/jlaclassified015page057ku.th.jpg

MattDay
sentry is much more? ah superman beats him too.

iron man is a cool character but how is he going to beat superman?

Darth Martin
Superman 10/10.

lando005
soo i just wanted to go back and check to see if nayone has any sort of defence in IM's fafor besides everyone here makes it sound like IM's just gonna stand still and let sups stomp on him

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman has tons of options against Tony. Here is one.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/2148/jlaclassified015page048eg.th.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/157/jlaclassified015page057ku.th.jpg

How would a scream help Superman? Tony's armor has sound amplifiers as well as dampeners, he has resisted screams from Banshee and Siryn, and they have much more control over their sonic screams than Superman.

As for just punching through the armor, remember that the armor being used is adamantium. Superman wouldn't simply punch through it with ease, best case scenario he could maybe place a few dents in it but he wouldn't be ripping through it.

lando005
here we go i like where this is going

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
How would a scream help Superman? Tony's armor has sound amplifiers as well as dampeners, he has resisted screams from Banshee and Siryn, and they have much more control over their sonic screams than Superman.

As for just punching through the armor, remember that the armor being used is adamantium. Superman wouldn't simply punch through it with ease, best case scenario he could maybe place a few dents in it but he wouldn't be ripping through it.

As much as I'm gonna hate myself later for using this argument...

He's Goddamn Superman. He wins 1000/10.

breeze85
I didn't know Tony was so fast he could dodge someone who surpasses the speed of light. Even without the speed advantage I would still give Superman the majority. With it there is absolutely no contest.

Dinkus Mayhem
Yeah, even though extremis enhances Iron Man's speed and reflexes it still wouldn't be enough to dodge Superman if he resorts to that kind of speed.

Without it the fight would be decent though, IMO speed is the only thing that makes this a blow out in favor of Superman. Iron Man has fought opponents just as strong and durable before and taken them out (with armor much more inferior to what he would have in this fight), but the speed factor pushes this fight out of his league.

Originally posted by Metalmanx

Sometimes that type of argument is unavoidable. laughing out loud

lando005
Originally posted by Metalmanx

could you please come up with a better line than that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.