Luke Cage vs. Black Goliath... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Black Goliath

vs.

Luke Cage

Characters fight in character. Takes place in an endless corn field, the corn crops are all about 8 feet high. Who wins... ?

King_Mungi
Good match, but with Goliath's height he can see the aerial view of the corn field so Cage won't be sneaking up on him.

How strong can Goliath get?

Genis101
Goliath does to Cage exactly what Atlas did. Picks him up and tosses him a few miles. This time, if Cage doesnt land in water, i doubt he'd stay conscious.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Good match, but with Goliath's height he can see the aerial view of the corn field so Cage won't be sneaking up on him. i dunno, if Cage plays it smart and stays as low as he can, it'll be tough to see him. Goliath's best move it to just start ripping the crops all around him out of the ground.

Originally posted by King_Mungi
How strong can Goliath get? According to the Civil War files, at maximum height (25 feet) he's class 10.

guy222
go either way

Mindset
Originally posted by Genis101
Goliath does to Cage exactly what Atlas did. Picks him up and tosses him a few miles. This time, if Cage doesnt land in water, i doubt he'd stay conscious.

Well Cage fell off skyscraper and was basically unharmed.

tkitna
I think if Cage gets ahold of him, he would probably take the majority.

guy222
luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.