Heralds of Galactus /w Tyrant vs Green Lantern corps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Heralds of Galactus

Silver Surfer
Fallen One
Red Shift
Terrax
Firelord
Air-Walker
Nova
Morg (When he killed Nova)
Stardust
Destoryer

&

Tyrant

vs

Entire GL Corps, Ion included.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Heralds of Galactus

Silver Surfer
Fallen One
Red Shift
Terrax
Firelord
Air-Walker
Nova
Morg (When he killed Nova)
Stardust
Destoryer

&

Tyrant

vs

Entire GL Corps, Ion included.

Um, i"m going to go out on a limb and say the corps in a curb stomp.

draxx_tOfU
duh! GL corp plus ion massacre them heralds and tyrant...

Genis101
Tyrant and Ion i'd say would go toe-to-toe, with Tyrant eventually winning, but the heralds would get destroyed by the Corps. So the GL Corps take it.

UniOmni
The firepower dandy heralds would go down in a blaze of glory, but down they'd go imo.

Whats the point in pitting 7199 top tier characters and a godly being against 6 top tiers, 3 midtiers and two above the top tiers??

Were you trying to make this a debate??

Genis101
3 Mid-Tiers? I dont think any heralds are mid-tiers. Which ones were you referring to?

And 7199 Top tiers? Regular GL's arent Top Tiers, only the main 5 (Guy, John, Hal, Kyle, Kilowog). Normal GL's are mid-tiers at best.

Either way tho, the Heralds & Tyrant get slaughtered.

Ext@nt
I think it would be a tougher fight.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Genis101
3 Mid-Tiers? I dont think any heralds are mid-tiers. Which ones were you referring to?

And 7199 Top tiers? Regular GL's arent Top Tiers, only the main 5 (Guy, John, Hal, Kyle, Kilowog). Normal GL's are mid-tiers at best.

Either way tho, the Heralds & Tyrant get slaughtered.

Redshift, Terrax and Airwalker......They don't strike me as top tier.

Regular GLs have their feats as well.

Ext@nt
They are all at their full powers, Read my Annihilation profiles page in the comics section for more info on what they can do.

Each one is considered a Universal Threat level.

thedude1948
There would be a shitload of dead GL's but eventually the Heralds get taken down.

Ext@nt
It would be very close. And if Morg has his added powers then they would win.

bigbran
It would be very close. And if Morg has his added powers then they would win. Nah. Ion is on a Multiversal power. He could probably win by himself.
Take him out though, and it's a better fight.

Ext@nt
If I take him out then Morg (With extra powers), Tyrant, Current Silver Surfer and Fallen One would take out the corps.

bigbran
If I take him out then Morg (With extra powers), Tyrant, Current Silver Surfer and Fallen One would take out the corps. If you keep him in, then it's 10000/10 for the Corps.

I don't really think it would be a walk in the park, though.
Either way, the Gl's probably win.
If this is Full power Heralds. Current Surfer, Full power Tyrant, Full power Morg, etc.
Then they might, MIGHT, have a chance to win.

Genis101
I assumed it was Classic Ion. If it was Classic Ion, the fight goes how i said before. Tyrant and Ion would fight with Tyrant getting the better, but Ion could hold him off until the heralds get taken down and then it's everybody against Tyrant and he gets killed. If this is classic Ion then the corps win 9/10

If this is current Ion then thats totally different. Surfer or Firelord or Morg or Fallen One or any of the top heralds could take out Current Ion while Tyrant helps out in taking the corps out. Then they might have a chance. IF this is current Ion i say it's 5/10 split for each side.

And in both those, im automatically assuming the heralds and Tyrant are all at their max strength.

bigbran
I assumed it was Classic Ion. If it was Classic Ion, the fight goes how i said before. Tyrant and Ion would fight with Tyrant getting the better, but Ion could hold him off until the heralds get taken down and then it's everybody against Tyrant and he gets killed. If this is classic Ion then the corps win 9/10

If this is current Ion then thats totally different. Surfer or Firelord or Morg or Fallen One or any of the top heralds could take out Current Ion while Tyrant helps out in taking the corps out. Then they might have a chance. IF this is current Ion i say it's 5/10 split for each side.

And in both those, im automatically assuming the heralds and Tyrant are all at their max strength. Both Ion's are on a Spectre level, or a little below ( or just somewhere around there) no expression

UniOmni
Only classic ion has shown that level of power. Current is still undecided.

Genis101
Originally posted by bigbran
Both Ion's are on a Spectre level, or a little below ( or just somewhere around there) no expression

Nah Current Ion isnt really anything special. Classic Ion was a major cosmic being. Classic Ion was around 75% Galactus level i'd say, Current Ion is just an amped up GL. Classic had the remaining power of Parallax, the power of Oblivion, and the power of the CPB inside him. All Current Ion has is the power of 2 GL rings and the Starheart inside him. And he had trouble with GL Hal. Current Ion couldnt hold Classic Ion's jockstrap. Seriously. Any of the top heralds here could take Current Ion, whereas Tyrant would be the only one who could handle Classic Ion.

UniOmni
Nah Current Ion isnt really anything special. Classic Ion was a major cosmic being. Classic Ion was around 75% Galactus level i'd say, Current Ion is just an amped up GL. Classic had the remaining power of Parallax, the power of Oblivion, and the power of the CPB inside him. All Current Ion has is the power of 2 GL rings and the Starheart inside him. And he had trouble with GL Hal. Current Ion couldnt hold Classic Ion's jockstrap. Seriously. Any of the top heralds here could take Current Ion, whereas Tyrant would be the only one who could handle Classic Ion.

Tyrant couldn't spit at classic ion.

kgkg
Ion is over kill.

and all GL's >>>> some heralds.

Ext@nt
Yeah I'm starting to think Ion is Overkill, but remember, Tyrant is about = 75% Galactus. If you remember their last meeting they both said if they were to fight they would both suffer injury.

I think a full powered Silver Surfer, Tyrant, Morg and Fallen One could wipe out the GL Corps minus Ion on their own.

kgkg
Yeah I'm starting to think Ion is Overkill, but remember, Tyrant is about = 75% Galactus. If you remember their last meeting they both said if they were to fight they would both suffer injury.

I think a full powered Silver Surfer, Tyrant, Morg and Fallen One could wipe out the GL Corps minus Ion on their own. the GL are no biggie.... to Tyrant ( at full power) ...... but Ion is over kill.

and The Gl combine can easily take the herlads.

Ion > Tyrant
Gls>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heralds

Genis101

I think a full powered Silver Surfer, Tyrant, Morg and Fallen One could wipe out the GL Corps minus Ion on their own.

Just the Surfer, Tyrant, Morg and Fallen One? I doubt it. The 5 Major GL's could hold off Tyrant till the rest take down the other 3 and then Tyrant's ****ed. With all the heralds and Tyrant then they'd wipe out the GL Corps minus Ion. But with Ion there it makes it a whole lot tougher.

And btw, Tyrant is more like 95% of Galactus.

bigbran

And btw, Tyrant is more like 95% of Galactus. No he isn't!

Galactus full power is him absorbing his world ship, which I'm pretty sure, he hasn't done so.

Ext@nt
Morg at full power took on

Silver Surfer, Firelord, Air-walker, Nova and Terrax on his own and kicked their asses.

Him, Tryant, Current Silver Surfer and Fallen One wreck the GL Corps without Ion.

juggernaut66666
Ion alone kills these guys

juggernaut66666
Ion = Galactus 75% ?? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?
current ion had trouble with Hal ?
What are you talking about ???? They have never fought
Tyrant beating Classic Ion?????

Get that shit out of here

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ion = Galactus 75% ?? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?
current ion had trouble with Hal ?
What are you talking about ???? They have never fought
Tyrant beating Classic Ion?????

Get that shit out of here
Ion is multiversal level he could just erase galactus like nothing big G is nowhere to him current Ion never fought Hal that was Alex Nero and the starhearts power and the gl power transmutated in him making him very powerfull he also has acces to the central battery current Ion would smoke any hearald maybe except fp tyrant . Tyrant had no chance against Galactus neither against Ion

sexyking

WTF rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Classic Ion 75% Galactus, I think someone needs to read some comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.