parallax (hal jordan)vs eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
???

juggernaut66666
some back up for parallax
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1494/zerohour122mj3.th.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2540/zerohour123cp3.th.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3731/zerohour001zz7.th.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1127/zerohour002oa1.th.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9286/zerohour003tl3.th.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6549/zerohour004ni7.th.jpg

juggernaut66666
B.U.M.P.

complexbrother
he couldn't have that much power if he used everything up saving the earth and reingniting the sun. dying in the process. it was in the comic Final Night.

"Final Night was a 1996 comic book miniseries and crossover storyline published by DC Comics, which featured prominently the main heroes of the DC universe along with some of old. The story begins as the Sun is extinguished by an extraterrestrial being known as the Sun-Eater, and the Earth begins to cool.

Powerless to do anything to stop the freeze (Especially since Superman's powers are fading due to the lack of sunlight), the heroes can only sit and watch. In the end Hal Jordan, the former Green Lantern then known as Parallax, sacrifices his life to reignite the Sun."

with that being said Parralax does not have enough power to make Eternity even notice him much less defeat him .

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by complexbrother
he couldn't have that much power if he used everything up saving the earth and reingniting the sun. dying in the process. it was in the comic Final Night.

"Final Night was a 1996 comic book miniseries and crossover storyline published by DC Comics, which featured prominently the main heroes of the DC universe along with some of old. The story begins as the Sun is extinguished by an extraterrestrial being known as the Sun-Eater, and the Earth begins to cool.

Powerless to do anything to stop the freeze (Especially since Superman's powers are fading due to the lack of sunlight), the heroes can only sit and watch. In the end Hal Jordan, the former Green Lantern then known as Parallax, sacrifices his life to reignite the Sun."

with that being said Parralax does not have enough power to make Eternity even notice him much less defeat him .
he had that much power accept it or leave no expression

sexyking

laughing

anyway i say parallax wins.

trolly_crouchjr
Parallex , i agree on the power thing but hey...
btw juggs are you more of a fan about GLs or Juggs

juggernaut66666
I was on of the biggest juggernaut fanboys but the brawler characters don't impress me anyore i like other characters like darkseid Ion parallax silver surfer and so on

galan7777777
i have to say eternity ftw

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
???

juggernaut66666

galan7777777
my reasoning for that is because it took thanos /w/ the IG to beat eternity

juggernaut66666
eternity is a universe parallax erases universes

galan7777777
eternity is a universe parallax erases universes because eternity is the personification of a universe, this dosent mean parallax could erase him....... after all eternity would be fighting back unlike the universes parallax destroyed

Burning thought
why is universe destroying power always heralded as something great....and planet destroying.....mere humans can destroy planets....their just heaps of rock....whch is what more than half the universe is made out of, lumps of orbiting rock around a ball of plasma/fire and that sort of thing..

i would say Eternity because i like his name, Paralax and green lantern or whatever is a goofy name....not that i know much at all about Marvel apart from eternity is one of the main guys

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Burning thought
why is universe destroying power always heralded as something great....and planet destroying.....mere humans can destroy planets....their just heaps of rock....whch is what more than half the universe is made out of, lumps of orbiting rock around a ball of plasma/fire and that sort of thing..

i would say Eternity because i like his name, Paralax and green lantern or whatever is a goofy name....not that i know much at all about Marvel apart from eternity is one of the main guys
???????
That shit doesn't make any sense

galan7777777

i would say Eternity because i like his name, Paralax and green lantern or whatever is a goofy name....not that i know much at all about Marvel apart from eternity is one of the main guys your making a decision based on a characters name?

complexbrother
Eternity is an Abstract, that is to say he is the personification of the universe. he is only as powerful or as weak as the entities that reside within him. with that being said he has some of the most powerful and intellegent beings residing within him in the known omniverse .

he would erase Parallax from existance.

Ext@nt
The entropy rifts Parallax opens would be like stab wounds to eternity and he has fallen pray to reality based attacks in the past.

juggernaut66666
Eternity is an Abstract, that is to say he is the personification of the universe. he is only as powerful or as weak as the entities that reside within him. with that being said he has some of the most powerful and intellegent beings residing within him in the known omniverse .

he would erase Parallax from existance.
parallax has fought spectre (he would mop the floor with eternity) and most of jla while he was creating a universe

complexbrother

a Universe is sooooo much more than a galixy (which by the way is what you described) it is literatly trillions of galixys.

juggernaut66666
parallax has fought spectre (he would mop the floor with eternity) and most of jla while he was creating a universe

galan7777777
parallax has fought spectre (he would mop the floor with eternity) and most of jla while he was creating a universe and eternity has batteled thanos /w/ the IG and eternity isnt a universe in the physical sense, he is the personification of one

Ext@nt
True and in the past when Eternity was under attack, he asked for help from other beings to stop it. All Parallax has to do is open a few rifts and Eternity would be injured.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
and eternity has batteled thanos /w/ the IG and eternity isnt a universe in the physical sense, he is the personification of one
spectre would kill eternity and thanos with IG even if they would team up to beat up spectre

Burning thought
which are mostly the same......hunks of rock....suns and such...not much of a feat...i can kick a lump of rock into nothingness...all you would have to be is a giant and then a human the size of the unvierse could kick every planet into nothingness and extinguish suns with a giant extingisher laughing

black holes are the only thing that are impressive, but you cannot really destory a black hole...because its nothing but a mess up of gravity, its just a force, you cannot destroy it

honestly i am completly fooled why people say "WOW HE CAN BLOW UP A UNIVERSE WOO HOO!!!" ridiculous, no being unless a God of unlimited knowledge could understand complexity of a universe anyway, how is it possible Paralex could destroy and recreate a universe, he isnt much more than a empowered human, i doubt his mind is capable of understanding balances of gravity, life, movements of stars and systems all at the same time...its ridiculous

at least eternity is a personification of a universe, an enormous being..still quite ridiculous IMO but he is alot cooler

complexbrother
spectre would kill eternity and thanos with IG even if they would team up to beat up spectre.

now thats just asiane.

juggernaut66666
which are mostly the same......hunks of rock....suns and such...not much of a feat...i can kick a lump of rock into nothingness...all you would have to be is a giant and then a human the size of the unvierse could kick every planet into nothingness and extinguish suns with a giant extingisher laughing

black holes are the only thing that are impressive, but you cannot really destory a black hole...because its nothing but a mess up of gravity, its just a force, you cannot destroy it

honestly i am completly fooled why people say "WOW HE CAN BLOW UP A UNIVERSE WOO HOO!!!" ridiculous, no being unless a God of unlimited knowledge could understand complexity of a universe anyway, how is it possible Paralex could destroy and recreate a universe, he isnt much more than a empowered human, i doubt his mind is capable of understanding balances of gravity, life, movements of stars and systems all at the same time...its ridiculous

at least eternity is a personification of a universe, an enormous being..still quite ridiculous IMO but he is alot cooler
there is something wrong with you no expression

galan7777777
spectre would kill eternity and thanos with IG even if they would team up to beat up spectre parallax batteled spectre, he didnt beat him, hell eternity could battle LT but that dosent mean he will win

juggernaut66666
LT would murder eternity since he is 2nd to TOAA so is spectre 2nd to Presence

galan7777777
eternity beating LT?????????????????????WTF???????? read the post again i said "eternity could battle LT but that dosent mean he will win" its no different then parallax batteling spectre

Burning thought
LT is a ridiculous yellow thing with three or four faces isnt it......LMAO

it would probably kill itself of its own stupidness, TOAA must of had a sense of humour when he made it

juggernaut66666
LT is a ridiculous yellow thing with three or four faces isnt it......LMAO

it would probably kill itself of its own stupidness, TOAA must of had a sense of humour when he made it Originally posted by juggernaut66666
there is something wrong with you no expression

juggernaut66666
read the post again i said "eternity could battle LT but that dosent mean he will win" its no different then parallax batteling spectre Originally posted by juggernaut66666

galan7777777
LT is a ridiculous yellow thing with three or faces isnt it......LMAO

it would probably kill itself of its own stupidness, TOAA must of had a sense of humour when he made it wow its obvious that your comic knowledge is amazing!

complexbrother
LT is soooooo far beyond everyone we mentioned, it isn't even funny.

juggernaut66666

galan7777777
haha, and FP spectre wouldnt murder parallax?

Burning thought
something wrong with you two crazy

juggernaut66666
I never said he wouldn't murder it is a feat that he was able to stand up against spectre while he was fighting some of the jla and creating a universe

galan7777777
I never said he wouldn't murder it is a feat that he was able to stand up against spectre while he was fighting some of the jla and creating a universe that is an impressive feat, but how does it equate to him beating eternity?

juggernaut66666
that is an impressive feat, but how does it equate to him beating eternity?
you don't get it

galan7777777
you don't get it what dont i get?

juggernaut66666
thanos with IG has beaten eternity thanos with IG wouldn't last a second against spectre

galan7777777
thanos with IG has beaten eternity thanos with IG wouldn't last a second against spectre not a second? and you know this how? if i remember correctly spectre wasnt exactly at full power when he battled parallax, or else parallax wouldnt have lasted a second big grin

juggernaut66666
thanos with ig vs spectre= thanos with IG vs LT

Burning thought
whast the IG, obviously a gauntlet, i head it had gems in it or somethin and has alot of power but what can it do...can anyone use it?

juggernaut66666
whast the IG, obviously a gauntlet, i head it had gems in it or somethin and has alot of power but what can it do...can anyone use it?
messed

galan7777777
thanos with ig vs spectre= thanos with IG vs LT only if spectre is at full power, which he wasnt when parallax battled him

juggernaut66666
Just one more question is eternity multiversal at power level?

Ext@nt

Before you rejoin the disscussion read:

Infinity Guantlet
Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1
Zero Hour
Marvel vs DC

galan7777777
Just one more question is eternity multiversal at power level? nope a single eternity is universal, multieternity is multiversal

juggernaut66666
nope a single eternity is universal, multieternity is multiversal
end of conversation since parallax has multiversal power level

galan7777777
end of conversation since parallax has multiversal power level how so?

juggernaut66666
how so?
cause he destroyed multiversal timelines and universes

galan7777777
cause he destroyed multiversal timelines and universes again this means he could beat eternity how??? and also why would you make a thread in which you thought parallax would win so easily? spite?

juggernaut66666
again this means he could beat eternity how??? and also why would you make a thread in which you thought parallax would win so easily? spite?
yes

galan7777777
yes lol so were u just looking to argue about parallax or what?

juggernaut66666
sorry I have a parallax mania at the moment it will end soon

galan7777777
sorry I have a parallax mania at the moment it will end soon lol, np werent u just on an Ion craze as well

juggernaut66666
lol, np werent u just on an Ion craze as well
my craze changes pretty often big grin

galan7777777
my craze changes pretty often big grin fair enough ghostdance

complexbrother
when it's all said and done at the end of the Hal Jordan, Parallax / Final Night storyline . Hal used up all his power (he was in no way de powered, or weakened) to reignite a single sun and restore the earth to it's rightful state, and died in the process (in the final night books) and in every bio of him (Wiki, DC database, Who's Who, Hal Jordan webpage, Green Lantern website) it says the same thing. someone who uses his entire store of power to restore the sun, and restore the earth. Eternity would have no problem with him.

juggernaut66666
no expression

Burning thought
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Before you rejoin the disscussion read:

Infinity Guantlet
Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1
Zero Hour
Marvel vs DC

....you think i should buy and read 4 comics just to join a thread.....nutter i the house.... all i asked was what it was, simple enough question....who can use it...anyone?

Philosophía
Bump.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Galan007
because eternity is the personification of a universe, this dosent mean parallax could erase him....... after all eternity would be fighting back unlike the universes parallax destroyed

Q: how much "fighting back" did Eternity do when his son replaced him (w/Genis' help)??

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

when it's all said and done at the end of the Hal Jordan, Parallax / Final Night storyline . Hal used up all his power (he was in no way de powered, or weakened) to reignite a single sun and restore the earth to it's rightful state, and died in the process (in the final night books) and in every bio of him (Wiki, DC database, Who's Who, Hal Jordan webpage, Green Lantern website) it says the same thing. someone who uses his entire store of power to restore the sun, and restore the earth. Eternity would have no problem with him.

actually, when its all said & done Hal kinda *gave up* his power (alluded to in the original Ion -storyline), and yea he *was* depowered during Final Night (since its stated in ZH that he had been absorbing chronal energies for the task of rebooting the universe.)

lastly, he couldnt have used up the entire store of GE to beat the 'eater & restore Earth, or else there wouldnt have been that huge source of energy to grow, blot out the sun & grow into that which (mentioned once again) helpd Kyle become Ion.

Tazer

Mindset
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Q: how much "fighting back" did Eternity do when his son replaced him (w/Genis' help)??

Tazer

Entropy was meant to kill Eternity, then Entropy would become Eternity starting the cycle over again.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Mindset
Entropy was meant to kill Eternity, then Entropy would become Eternity starting the cycle over again.

U mean, it was something that was SUPPOSED/FATED to happen like DS/Orion??

Tazer

Mindset
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

U mean, it was something that was SUPPOSED/FATED to happen like DS/Orion??

Tazer

Yes.

It's the natural cycle of the universe.

At least that is what was said in Captain Marvel comic where they killed Eternity.

guy222
hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.