Annihilus/Darkseid War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Annihilus' forces attack Apokolips. Nethier side gets outside help. Just him and his forces from the Negative Zone vs Darkseid and his forces on Apokolips. No PIS.

Who wins the war?

galan7777777
annihilus /w/ all his forces takes this one!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
annihilus /w/ all his forces takes this one!
nope

Mider999
what forces the annihilation wave?

Soleran
Darkseid could send one avatar and that would be enough for the win. Seriously Omega Beams for the win.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
Darkseid could send one avatar and that would be enough for the win. Seriously Omega Beams for the win.
thumb up

thedude1948
Annihilation Wave takes this so easily it isnt even funny
they have

Annihilus who punked quasar and Nova and now has quantum bands
Ravenous who is a herald level guy
The Centurions who have about a 100 of the best fighters in all of the 1000's of planets in the Negative Zone, and who's powers are greater than all of Marvel Earth.
Thanos
Aegis (equal to Galactus)
Tenebrous (equal to Galactus)

and the combined forces of the 1000's of Negative Zone planets...
Annihilus has Galactus on his wall as a trophy. I dont think 1 avatar is going to beat them.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thedude1948
Annihilation Wave takes this so easily it isnt even funny
they have

Annihilus who punked quasar and Nova and now has quantum bands
Ravenous who is a herald level guy
The Centurions who have about a 100 of the best fighters in all of the 1000's of planets in the Negative Zone, and who's powers are greater than all of Marvel Earth.
Thanos
Aegis (equal to Galactus)
Tenebrous (equal to Galactus)

and the combined forces of the 1000's of Negative Zone planets...
Annihilus has Galactus on his wall as a trophy. I dont think 1 avatar is going to beat them.
What the f**k?

Fanboy
Darkseid whoops his ass.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Fanboy
Darkseid whoops his ass.
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are we talking about as in Invading the real Apokalypse? As in Annihilus and his freinds get no boomtube and thus no power up? They would be fighitng giant versions of the New Gods in thier full glory. Imagine stayne at that lvl. Hell Darksied can make the very ground come alive. He did it in the NON cannon battle with Galactus. And since this battle is non cannon as well, He is able to do that again. Imagine Thousands of DS avatars fighting fiercly at the intruders who dare invade apoc. OE effects every where. And none of the Annhilus forces are vital to the universe. Apokolypse would be smoldering crater of disaster in this battle with Darksied remaining seated in the throne room.

Ext@nt
Basically it's the Annihilation Wave vs the forces of Apokolips. Oh yeah I forgot, Bloodlust is on.

Tron
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Basically it's the Annihilation Wave vs the forces of Apokolips. Oh yeah I forgot, Bloodlust is on.

Well, you don't really need the "Bloodlust" clause in this fight, since that's what they'd go for anyway.

Anyway, I say Darkseid turns Annihilus and his forces to stone, or popsickles, whatever he's in the mood for that day.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What the f**k? What? That's who they have.

Plus 100's of thousands, of just the normal wave, spaceships, etc.

Inhuman
Apokolips & Darksied go down

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are we talking about as in Invading the real Apokalypse? As in Annihilus and his freinds get no boomtube and thus no power up? They would be fighitng giant versions of the New Gods in thier full glory. Imagine stayne at that lvl. Hell Darksied can make the very ground come alive. He did it in the NON cannon battle with Galactus. And since this battle is non cannon as well, He is able to do that again. Imagine Thousands of DS avatars fighting fiercly at the intruders who dare invade apoc. OE effects every where. And none of the Annhilus forces are vital to the universe. Apokolypse would be smoldering crater of disaster in this battle with Darksied remaining seated in the throne room. If we are using the actual comic Darkseid... Plus, what does size have to do with power?
I've seen Hulk take down 1000ft people before.

Ext@nt
They both at their strongest forms.

thedude1948
Darkseid would be right next to Galactus in Annihilus's spaceship.

MightyEInherjar
Well, it would end up really being all about Thanos, Tenebrous, Aegis, Annihilus, Ravenous and the equivalent of 1000 Current Drax's (powered down a bit) vs Apokolips. That's kind of like 2 High Powered Galactus', 2 Surfers, and Thanos all on the same team with limitless fodder.

I see them taking it.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by thedude1948
Darkseid would be right next to Galactus in Annihilus's spaceship. I gotta admit I Laughed when I imagined that laughing what would there conversation be like

bigbran
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Well, it would end up really being all about Thanos, Tenebrous, Aegis, Annihilus, Ravenous and the equivalent of 1000 Current Drax's (powered down a bit) vs Apokolips. That's kind of like 2 High Powered Galactus', 2 Surfers, and Thanos all on the same team with limitless fodder.

I see them taking it. Your missing the millions of henchman, in the pre Annihilation.
You know, the dog like things, the Ravanous look-a-likes.

MightyEInherjar
Those dog things were crazy...

They looked like push-overs, but messed up SS pretty bad till he got pissed off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.