Gill and Urien vs Leopold Goenitz and the Orochi New Faces Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The worst of SNK Boss Syndrome for both parties involved.

The Orochi wind master and his three henchmen (and woman) wrecks shop on the muscle, putting the lot of the Illuminati forces on the injured list.

In order to save their beloved organization, Gill and Urien must fight the Orochi fighters in a 2-on-4 match.

Remulous
gill and urien

Emperor Ashtar
4 against 2, how is that fair?

Gouki
It's not.

2D_MASTER
hahah sheesh, I say the orcohi team. personally i think Goetnitz could easily destory Urien by himself and then it would be Gill versus 4 Orochi GODS. Gill and urien get gang raped.

shin_remy
this is not fair

what if Gill uses his Sepriac Wing at the start of the fight ?

Remulous
gill will destroy the entire opposition by him self,he accels on way 2 many lvls

Emperor Ashtar
I don't see what's stopping chris from turning into orochi, and killing everyone.

Remulous
i dont think any 1 from on the snk team can beat gill.gills just 2 powerful,his moves seem like they belong in MVC,and uriens no push over either.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I don't see what's stopping chris from turning into orochi, and killing everyone.

That's going to be my next match-up.

Never knew you liked Josephine Baker.

Remulous
gill will crush irochi as well.better yet pyron will crush every 1 mentioned in this thread at the same time laughing

Gouki
Sure, he will.

Remulous
r u being sarcastic?

Gouki
Does it really matter? No, I wasn't.

Darkstorm Zero
I think I missed something here... Orochi and Jedah drew even in their vs thread, and Jedah pimp-slaps Pyron with as much ease as me typing on a keyboard...

But the 4 heavenly kings are not Orochi himself (Although Chris is the direct vector and host), I don't see why Orochi himself should be brought up in this debate?

The-Judge

Remulous

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I think I missed something here... Orochi and Jedah drew even in their vs thread, and Jedah pimp-slaps Pyron with as much ease as me typing on a keyboard...

But the 4 heavenly kings are not Orochi himself (Although Chris is the direct vector and host), I don't see why Orochi himself should be brought up in this debate? Jedah will easily crush orochi if Pyron could easily do it as well.I mean Pyron slags entire worlds and even galaxys for food.Can Orochi destroy the world or even a continent?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

But the 4 heavenly kings are not Orochi himself (Although Chris is the direct vector and host), I don't see why Orochi himself should be brought up in this debate?

Orochi drawing Jedah is ludacris, orochi was sealed by a regular human spell. I don't care if he's a GOD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.