Has anyone ever noticed.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
That there are pretty much all girls on this thread obsessing over johnny depp and potc?? i mean boys like the blood and gore and stuff from the movies, but most of us are girls and have a different perspective of the movie--we pay attention to the real things-lack/liz, theories about different things; boys see it once, and have forgotten about it within a week!! i mean some boys do have a good perspective, but I pretty much joined this because i am totally obsessed with Johnny Depp, Secret Window, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Finding Neverland, and POTC (mostly!!)!!

ivebeendepped43
true. but johnny is ssexxi, and i hope no boys think that

Chiki Mina
i love mr depp always have since 5 (thanx mommy lol)

my dad loves pirates. and he remembers almost all the scenes. the gys i know love pirates and they are not gay or anything lol they just like the action comedy

ivebeendepped43
yea-ya! thanx 2 Johnny!

*jcd*gmc*
girls mostly like to discuss the movie because johnny depp is in it, and no girl would ever not want to talk about him!!

diddly-dum
There is one guy,.. JoB.. although he hasn't been on forever!!

ivebeendepped43
i no!! *checks JoB profile* holy crap! Sept. 17! he hasent b on in like, 3 days! i could never go that long!

tee_pirategirl
me neither I would die....you guys my school starts in 3 DAYS and we have loads of homework how am I going to spend all this time here? this is so sad like I may just be able to come here once a day! I might die from johnnyless-ness god

willofthewisp
I'll gush about Johnny, but it's not fair to say the boys alone enjoy the action. There are a few Johnny Depp movies I really don't care for (cough, Edward Scissorhands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, cough). The story has to draw me in as much as the characters, and the writers clearly have fun with POTC. They're great stories with new kinds of characters and it just makes it an unpredictable adventure packed with character development. This girl loves her action.

Bwa Ha Ha
both of those are good movies though....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.