Statesman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
a battle between 2 godly beings, what could be better?

Fanboy
Thor.

Blair Wind
So many people dont know who Statesman is, and his feats are not as many as Thor since hes fairly new (even if he is the main character of City of Heros)

lando005
true he is underated the suprising thing about that is he could probably serve superman his ass on a silver plate any day of the week

Galvaclaw
How? He has no Superman level feats and magic doesn't give you an instant win over him.

lando005
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
How? He has no Superman level feats and magic doesn't give you an instant win over him.
thought that would catch someones attention, the only reason he doesnt have any feats is because he's such a new character but if you read up on him he's easily on par with sups been around for over 100 years and and i'm not sayin just cause he's magic means he has a instant win sorry bout the other statment it was just an attemt to draw some attention to the thread, although he does have what it takes to clobber superman atleast 5/10

Silent Master
If he has no feats then what do you base the 'easily on par with supes' on?

Galvaclaw
From Cityofheroes.com. That shows Resitance to damage way below Superman. He may be a new character but he has a fairly detailed timeline on his exploits.

lando005
u think thor can surive a nuke? he's still on par with superman

lando005
besides if i remeber correctly there was a time when superman barely survived a nuke as well

Silent Master
Originally posted by lando005
u think thor can surive a nuke? he's still on par with superman

Yes, Thor can survive a nuke.

In an early issue he withstood a cobalt bomb that was said to be more powerful than a nuke.

lando005
i stand corrected

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thor.

Mindship
Yes, Thor can survive a nuke.
In an early issue he withstood a cobalt bomb that was said to be more powerful than a nuke.
I'm not sure what the comic version of a cobalt bomb is, but in real life a cobalt bomb is a nuke with a cobalt component to enhance radiation effects (it's like a super "dirty bomb"wink. It is not, however, inherently more explosive.

batdude123
true he is underated the suprising thing about that is he could probably serve superman his ass on a silver plate any day of the week

Garbage. You're saying that from a biased point of view.

batdude123
besides if i remeber correctly there was a time when superman barely survived a nuke as well

He's flown out of a double black hole before, and also withstood a blast equal to a million nuclear bombs.

lando005
Originally posted by batdude123
Garbage. You're saying that from a biased point of view. like i said before i only said that to stir up intrest in the thread

lando005
He's flown out of a double black hole before, and also withstood a blast equal to a million nuclear bombs. there's still that nuke incident before maybe it was a diffrent incarnation of sups back in the day when he was in a sensable range of power but still it happend

batdude123
like i said before i only said that to stir up intrest in the thread

Ah. stick out tongue

batdude123
there's still that nuke incident before maybe it was a diffrent incarnation of sups back in the day when he was in a sensable range of power but still it happend

The million nuke blast also still happened. The majority of Superman's durability showings prove that he can survive MUCH MUCH worse than a nuke.

lando005
The million nuke blast also still happened. The majority of Superman's durability showings prove that he can survive MUCH MUCH worse than a nuke. not dening that like i said the single nuke musta been back in his sensable non ubergodlike days anyways this is about statesman and thor not sups....where were u guys when i did the statesman superman fight anyway?

batdude123
not dening that like i said the single nuke musta been back in his sensable non ubergodlike days anyways this is about statesman and thor not sups....where were u guys when i did the statesman superman fight anyway?

I was there saying Superman would rock Statesman. no expression

lando005
Ah. stick out tongue sneaky sneaky huh

lando005
I was there saying Superman would rock Statesman. no expression
too late now you've lost you chance!!! that topic is OVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.