Who will beat the Infinite Man? Obscure Champion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Infinite Man just became my pal. We decided we are going to take over your world. Who is the first character you are going to beg to help you against him?
I'm just really bored.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_Man

Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #233 (November 1977): "The Infinite Man Who Conquered the Legion"

Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 3 #18 (January 1986): "Has Anyone Noticed a Crisis Going On?"

Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 3 #50 (September 1988): "Life and Death and the End of Time"

Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 4 #60 (August 1994): "Infinite Possibilities"

Horrificus
Horrificus, you are an idiot!

There are literally TONS of characters out there, with the abilities to take down the Infinite Man!

You think you know EVERYTHING about "Obscure Characteralia".

You know nothing!
mad

zopzop
Wait, do you mean ANY character that could beat him? Or a character powerful enough to beat him AND would actually honor your request for help (that would rule out powerful villain types)?

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, do you mean ANY character that could beat him? Or a character powerful enough to beat him AND would actually honor your request for help (that would rule out powerful villain types)? I was thinking more along the lines of goody-two-shoes, helpful characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.