Super Skrull vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
confused

Metalmanx
How "Super" are we talking?

thedude1948
Kl'rt should win this fight pretty easily. He has too many powers at his disposal.

Rols
Yeah Klirt should win this 10/10, He should be near immune to physical assault w/ his stretching powers and force field or he could just hypnotise Collussos to stop his attacks...

Lucid Lui
He does job alot, but he shouldn't lose to Colossus.

Horrificus
Later Colossus.

Super Skrull is one of the most underrated characters in all of comics.

Grimm22
Super Skrull is an idiot erm

He has so much power and yet never uses it.

Thing has beaten him on his own before erm

I think Pitor can too

Zahit
Super Skrull will beat the living crap out of Colossus.
This is not even close.
Yeah, Kl'rt wasn't ever written to be a brainiac, but he
always lost to the FF as a team. I've never seen him
beaten by any one person alone.

Colossus will lose everytime.
Easily.

Priest
superskrull wins everytime.

Horrificus
He could just super heat him, and then drop an invisible-force-bowl full of water on him.

All from the comfort of flight.

For instance.

boriquaking55
Kl'rt 10/10

Way too much versatility here for Collossus to stand up to

Horrificus
I'm sure Marvel writers will just turn around and make Colossus the God of Metals, or something gay.

Suddenly, we will find out he is 5000 years old, and has beaten Galactus and Pheonix at the same time.

So terrible.

Rols
Wont be surprised..lol, checked out current issues of Exiles coming this week..

The Fake Macoy
Super Skrull should take this due to his versitility.

Washco
Sasquatch owned SS. Based on that and Thing's fights with him, Petey wins.

Rols
No way Petes going to win in this fight, I mean this guy absorb enoug heat to incinerate The annihilation wave most post powerfull weapon.. He hypnotised Collussos and then kills him..

Inhuman
Shame what happened to SK in the annihilation series sad

he should win this fight though.

Rols
Dont count him out yet... He might not be dead.. Here's me hoping..lol

Inhuman
Originally posted by Rols

yeah me too.
Plus is any hero/villain ever really dead? confused

snoopdogg
SS should win due to his versatility but he never uses it. I mean he has the full power-set one of Marvels top teams. But Colossus did beat a War Skrull who was a member of the Shi'ar Death Commandos recently in Uncanny #468 though. War Skrulls are hella powerful in their own right.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandFlaw.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandFlaw2.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Colossus dies. Hard.

Grimm22
Super Skrull isnt nearly as powerful as the current FF wink

He is only in about the 10 ton range in strength too.

Colossus wins

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22

Colossus wins 10 tons? If he is not as powerful as the team it changes things a tad.

Lucid Lui
Super Skrull isnt nearly as powerful as the current FF wink Because he's dead?

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
10 tons? If he is not as powerful as the team it changes things a tad.

He basicly has Ben's strength from WAY back in the day.

I dont think he has gotten an upgrade or anything, so yeah

HisMajestyAC43
No way Petes going to win in this fight, I mean this guy absorb enoug heat to incinerate The annihilation wave most post powerfull weapon.. He hypnotised Cullossos and then kills him..

well, superskrull absorbed all that heat, and it "killed" him. who is to say that colossus couldn't absorb the heat and survive?

i don't think he has had any showings where a large amount of heat knocked him out. in fact i think has had pretty good heat showings.

i'm not necessarily saying that colossus would win a majority, but i am pretty surtain that he would take a few of the fights, if not close to half, just due to his amazing durability. i'm not entirely sure that super skrull is capable of creating a strong enough amount of heat to really affect colossus, and seeing as how he is only equal to thing in strength i don't see him winning solely through force. and although he does have force fields and the impervious qualities of reed richards, i don't think those will win him any fights directly.

and didn't that little skrull kid snap out of super skrull's trance thing and end up being his downfall? i don't think i would count on many wins from hypnotism.

Genis101
If Super Skrull fights like usual, Colossus wins.

If Super Skrull fights smart like in Annihilation, Super Skrull owns him easily.

Scoobless
Super Skrull is an idiot erm

He has so much power and yet never uses it.

You obviously haven't been reading enough Annihilation comics

I think he'll be ok... Skrull's can heal from a hell of a lot of punishment and those aliens that "pronounced" him dead have never even seen a Skrull before

King_Mungi

Colossus wins

What? 10 tons? no he isn't.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10e.jpg

bigbran

Colossus wins Have you seen Annihilation?

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
Have you seen Annihilation?

Kinda erm

I have the comics I just havent read them yet.

I only read Nova's and the main series so far.

The art was awful in SS's.

But apparently he got an upgrade of sorts

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What? 10 tons? no he isn't.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AF10e.jpg

Bah.

He aint stronger than Thing no

bigbran
Kinda erm

I have the comics I just havent read them yet.

I only read Nova's and the main series so far.

The art was awful in SS's.

But apparently he got an upgrade of sorts Read the Super Skrull one.
And I thought the art was awsome.Originally posted by Grimm22
Bah.

He aint stronger than Thing no Maybe, but he sure as hell would kick his ass now.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
Read the Super Skrull one.
And I thought the art was awsome. Maybe, but he sure as hell would kick his ass now.

Maybe shifty

Scoobless
apparently he got an upgrade of sorts

He didn't get an upgrade... he just got pissed off

Rols
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
well, superskrull absorbed all that heat, and it "killed" him. who is to say that colossus couldn't absorb the heat and survive?

i don't think he has had any showings where a large amount of heat knocked him out. in fact i think has had pretty good heat showings.

i'm not necessarily saying that colossus would win a majority, but i am pretty surtain that he would take a few of the fights, if not close to half, just due to his amazing durability. i'm not entirely sure that super skrull is capable of creating a strong enough amount of heat to really affect colossus, and seeing as how he is only equal to thing in strength i don't see him winning solely through force. and although he does have force fields and the impervious qualities of reed richards, i don't think those will win him any fights directly.

and didn't that little skrull kid snap out of super skrull's trance thing and end up being his downfall? i don't think i would count on many wins from hypnotism.
Well you have to consider the heat being produce equals to a burning star and Super Skrull absorbs all of it draining Praxagora nearly all her energy cept enough for her to make it into a scape pod, and Super Skrull had to hold those energies till she gets out, thats alot. Im pretty sure he can produce high heat considering he is able to use those Flame powers of his in space and packs enough concussive force to Knock Surfer a few loops. I really dont see any advantage for Collussos.. I mean Super Skrull could also just turn himself invisible and attack like a ninja..lol

Grimm22
Originally posted by Scoobless
He didn't get an upgrade... he just got pissed off

And starting using his potential erm

outarddwarf
He basicly has Ben's strength from WAY back in the day.

I dont think he has gotten an upgrade or anything, so yeah No he definetly has class onehundred strength. In his first showing he is specifiaclly referanced lifting something over one hundred tons. He is class onehundred. Scans when i get out of class.

Grimm22
Originally posted by outarddwarf
No he definetly has class onehundred strength. In his first showing he is specifiaclly referanced lifting something over one hundred tons. He is class onehundred. Scans when i get out of class.

Hmm erm

Maybe. I havent seen anything from him in a while.

Heck the last time I saw him, he was getting completely owned by Sue. big grin

Horrificus
Well you have to consider the heat being produce equals to a burning star and Super Skrull absorbs all of it draining Praxagora nearly all her energy cept enough for her to make it into a scape pod, and Super Skrull had to hold those energies till she gets out, thats alot. Im pretty sure he can produce high heat considering he is able to use those Flame powers of his in space and packs enough concussive force to Knock Surfer a few loops. I really dont see any advantage for Collussos.. I mean Super Skrull could also just turn himself invisible and attack like a ninja..lol

And, Colossus has been seriously hurt by Pyro's flame in the past.
Then, with a bunch of liquid nitrogen almost finished him, if it wasn't for the help of Magneto. I think.
I may be wrong on who helped him when he was turned into a piled of brittle slag.
And that was just Pyro with his old, little flame throwers.

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by Horrificus
Then, with a bunch of liquid nitrogen almost finished him, if it wasn't for the help of Magneto. I think.
I may be wrong on who helped him when he was turned into a piled of brittle slag.
And that was just Pyro with his old, little flame throwers.

that was also old colossus. i think newer showing have him resisting molten stone or metal (not sure) while it was being poured on him, by weapon x or something.

i was just saying that super skrull wouldn't stomp colossus everytime. colossus has the potential to at least win a few matches, if not close to half. and super skrull may have heat, but what hurt colossus was the sudden change from heat to cold. super skrull has no cold, unless you allow him prep time, which then changes the whole thing up.

heh, i can see a white hot glowing colossus charging at super skrull. that would be awesome.

Horrificus
Then Colossus almost died because a skinny fast guy threw little "darts" at him.
He's a big shiny girl.
Hehe.

snoopdogg
And that was just Pyro with his old, little flame throwers. Pyro can do nothing to Colossus. Here is what happened when Colossus took Pyro on without any help.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsPyro.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsPyro2.jpg

snoopdogg
Then Colossus almost died because a skinny fast guy threw little "darts" at him.
He's a big shiny girl.
Hehe. Are you talking about Riptide? Colossus is more durable now than that time. Read the scan just to see how fast Riptide can throw things.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossuskillinRiptide.jpg

Here is what happened the next time. Riptides stars had no effect on him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandRiptide2.jpg

Grimm22
Pyro can do nothing to Colossus. Here is what happened when Colossus took Pyro on without any help.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsPyro.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsPyro2.jpg

Thats cool yes

But, Torch's flame >x10000 Pyro

As durable as Colossus is too heat, he definitely cant take Torch's flame no

snoopdogg
Thats cool yes

As durable as Colossus is too heat, he definitely cant take Torch's flame no Didn't you say Thing can take Torch's flame? If he can than Colossus can.

Horrificus
Thats cool yes

As durable as Colossus is too heat, he definitely cant take Torch's flame no

First of all, it sure looks like he is struggling. And, against Pyro's little flame throwers. Which is nothing compared to the power of the Torch.

Next, why is he suddenly able to shrug off the stars from Riptide? Why, because a goofy writer decided he could, without explanation.

How horrible.

All Colossus is, is a big metal strong guy.
That's all. Compared to Super Skrull, he is nothing.
Do you have any idea how many ways SS can beat C?
It is just too funny.
C has been cooked, frozen, poked, crumbled and dented.
That ain't a very good showing, unless he is going up against the Wasp or the Night Thrasher from New Warriors, or somebody equally gay.

Grimm22
Didn't you say Thing can take Torch's flame? If he can than Colossus can.

Depends what you mean erm

First off,

Rock dosent conduct heat. Metal does. Colossus is more succeptable to such attacks than Ben is.

Second,

A full blown Nova? No Ben would be at least KO'ed and badly injured if he was lucky.

snoopdogg
First of all, it sure looks like he is struggling. And, against Pyro's little flame throwers. Which is nothing compared to the power of the Torch.

Next, why is he suddenly able to shrug off the stars from Riptide? Why, because a goofy writer decided he could, without explanation.

How horrible.

It is just too funny.
That ain't a very good showing, unless he is going up against the Wasp or the Night Thrasher from New Warriors, or somebody equally gay. First off @ssclown I didn't say Colossus would beat SS. Did I? I never said his flame is stronger than Torch's either. Did I?

And there IS a explanation on why Colossus can take the same attack the second time. But I am not gonna waste time explaining it to you.

Grimm22

How horrible.

It is just too funny.
That ain't a very good showing, unless he is going up against the Wasp or the Night Thrasher from New Warriors, or somebody equally gay.

Yeah, SS does end up getting jobbered a lot nowadays. erm

Technicly if he used his power to his potential he could easily take this, but I doubt he would

Lucid Lui
Pyro can do nothing to Colossus. Here is what happened when Colossus took Pyro on without any help.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsPyro2.jpg laughing Blob got owned.

snoopdogg
Pyro can amp the temp. of his flame also if he wanted. How high I don't know but he can alter the intesity psionicly.

Grimm22
Pyro can amp the temp. of his flame also if he wanted. How high I don't know but he can alter the intesity psionicly.

To the heat of the sun? no expression

I think not

snoopdogg
To the heat of the sun? no expression

I think not What is wrong with people? I was making a statement!!!

Grimm22
What is wrong with people? I was making a statement!!!

So was Goliath weep

HisMajestyAC43
lol, i don't think that anybody is arguing that colossus takes a majority.

i don't even believe that, but i think that colossus is capable of taking some pretty extreme heat. and even though resisting pyro isn't the biggest feat in the world, it doesn't rule out the fact that we don't know what temperature colossus can withstand.

at the same time, how easy is it for super skrull to generate the heat of a star? would it be as simple as super skrull snapping his fingers or does it take time to heat up. colossus could always potentially have time to counter the attack if the temperature only rose slowly.

yes super skrull has the advantage over colossus in many ways, but that doesn't mean that colossus is going to get 'panked every time.

oh and if the thing can take the heat, than colossus should be able to as well. wasn't colossus the one who suffered the least damage in the explosion that killed all the earth heroes or something like that?

Metalmanx

i don't even believe that, but i think that colossus is capable of taking some pretty extreme heat. and even though resisting pyro isn't the biggest feat in the world, it doesn't rule out the fact that we don't know what temperature colossus can withstand.

at the same time, how easy is it for super skrull to generate the heat of a star? would it be as simple as super skrull snapping his fingers or does it take time to heat up. colossus could always potentially have time to counter the attack if the temperature only rose slowly.

yes super skrull has the advantage over colossus in many ways, but that doesn't mean that colossus is going to get 'panked every time.

oh and if the thing can take the heat, than colossus should be able to as well. wasn't colossus the one who suffered the least damage in the explosion that killed all the earth heroes or something like that?

You are completely right on every account. Kudos.

HisMajestyAC43
well thanks. cool

Rols
Super Skrull could also ignite Collussos Oxygen inside his body, like what he did to freak, so it would literrally depend on how far Collussos can go without Oxygen not to mention that his inside would also very hot...

Horrificus
First off @ssclown I didn't say Colossus would beat SS. Did I? I never said his flame is stronger than Torch's either. Did I?

And there IS a explanation on why Colossus can take the same attack the second time. But I am not gonna waste time explaining it to you.

Wow!

Whassa matta? Did your daddy not breast feed you tonight?
Because you are quite an angry 'lil fella for some reason.

And, wipe that look off your face!

HisMajestyAC43
Super Skrull could also ignite Collussos Oxygen inside his body, like what he did to freak, so it would literrally depend on how far Collussos can go without Oxygen not to mention that his inside would also very hot...

well i don't think there actually would be much oxygen in colossus's lungs, considering how he doesn't breath in his armored form. and even if there was, i think that for all intents and purposes, colossus transforms to organic steel inside and out, so the heat would affect him from inside either.

and why do you all of a sudden feel the need to get personal with snoop. he realy was just stating...

and he was none but respect ful to you, until grimm jumped all over him.

Horrificus
What is wrong with people? I was making a statement!!!

It's not the statements that are bothering us.
It's the way you wear those high miniskirts, and all that lipstick, and you batting your eylashes at us while you talk, but still having all that razor-stubble on your chin.
It's really disturbing.

jasofisc
I also agree ac43, in my opinon colossus take 4 out of 10. Another thing that colossus has to worry about is Super skrull's anti matter blast that would kill him.

Rols
well i don't think there actually would be much oxygen in colossus's lungs, considering how he doesn't breath in his armored form. and even if there was, i think that for all intents and purposes, colossus transforms to organic steel inside and out, so the heat would affect him from inside either.

and why do you all of a sudden feel the need to get personal with snoop. he realy was just stating...

and he was none but respect ful to you, until grimm jumped all over him.
Wait i didnt know he doesnt breath if his in Steel form, when was this mentioned and is this Cannon..

Horrificus

Yes, but it came out that he was hiding INSIDE of the Blob.

HisMajestyAC43
Wait i didnt know he doesnt breath if his in Steel form, when was this mentioned and is this Cannon..

i thought it was something like

"in his armored form colossus can go without oxygen for an undefined amount of time"

along with not eating, and not fatiguing his muscles as quickly.

i may be wrong. but if he does need to breath, it is not as often as a normal human.

for example, in the ultimate form, he went to the bottom of the ocean, lifted a huge sunken submarine and carried it to shore. all below the water. first off the amount of pressure would have killed any human that wen that deep, but also i doubt a human would be able to hold their breath that long if they could survive down there.

HisMajestyAC43
Yes, but it came out that he was hiding INSIDE of the Blob.

right...

inside.

confused

look a dancing banana Happy Dance

Horrificus
No mater how much he has been humbled, SS has defeated the Fantastic Four. And, if we are talking peak power here, his powers can get amped waaaay up if he needs it.
No, Shiny-Boy:
As Colossus he can left (press) at least 70 tons under optimal conditions.
He can survive extremes of temperature from 70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to approximately 9000 Fahrenheit. (Which SS can go waaay over) However, it is theorized that above the latter temperature, his armored form would begin to melt.
It is not known if he definitely does not need air, and supposedly cannot live in a vacuum.

ExtraMision5555
supper skrull

Metalmanx

It's been mentioned many times throughout the comics as well as shown in many instances like when he is underwater.

He doesn't need to eat/sleep/breathe/drink while armored.

And he's definitely class 100 now. (Directed towards whoever said he's class 70 roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

Colossus can take a few wins here. But the Super Skrull wins the majority.

Rols
Which comics Ive collected X-men, Uncanny X-men, Astonishing X-men, Extreme X-men, all of age of Apocalypse series? Ive never come across that information... not that i dont beleive you... just would like to know for future referrence...

HisMajestyAC43
i am pretty sure that if colossus has to breathe at all in armored form, it is definitely not as often as your average human.

and the thing about him not being able to survive a vacuum i don't believe because he has been on the bottom of the ocean, and that is like the same thing in reverse.

the info on the bio that horrificus posted is old and colossus has shown that he exceeds those rankings on many occasions, especially in the strength department.

snoopdogg
Which comics Ive collected X-men, Uncanny X-men, Astonishing X-men, Extreme X-men, all of age of Apocalypse series? Ive never come across that information... not that i dont beleive you... just would like to know for future referrence... It's been stated many times that he does not breathe while armored.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossus_Spiderwoman2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Excalibur116-21.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/ColossusliftingX-jet_3.jpg

Horrificus
Does anybody know how Colossus, as an adult mutant, without any huge obvious character changes, accidents, exposure to mutanegens, etc, can be changing and increasing his powers?
Such crap.

HisMajestyAC43
Does anybody know how Colossus, as an adult mutant, without any huge obvious character changes, accidents, exposure to mutanegens, etc, can be changing and increasing his powers?
Such crap.

he is an adult now, and his powers have evolved from what was stated in that bio of him as a teenager.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.