Iron Spiderman v.s. Captain America & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok Batman/Captain America have 1 day of prep, and Spiderman has 1 day of prep as well......... fight takes place in NYC, all are bloodlusted....

-who wins?

Fanboy
Didn't Captain America beat Spiderman on his own in that costume? Yes he did Captain America and Batman take this with ease.

lando005
bat/cap ftw 6/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by Fanboy
Didn't Captain America beat Spiderman on his own in that costume? Yes he did Captain America and Batman take this with ease. with ease?

Stupid Rookie
Bats prep is insane, giving him prep makes this fight really hard for spider man. Caps prep is the second best of the three, and helps his team beat up on Spiderman who is smart, but not as battle smart, as Cap, or Bats, and not as tech smart as Bats. I think Caps and bat take 8/10.

Also, I don't know that Caps really beat spiderman. I mean he was beating him, but when spidey pulled out the new tentacles we didn't see enough to judge. I love cap, and think he was winning, but this isn't a super clear victory.

badabing
Bat and Cap.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Bats prep is insane, giving him prep makes this fight really hard for spider man. Caps prep is the second best of the three, and helps his team beat up on Spiderman who is smart, but not as battle smart, as Cap, or Bats, and not as tech smart as Bats. I think Caps and bat take 8/10.

Also, I don't know that Caps really beat spiderman. I mean he was beating him, but when spidey pulled out the new tentacles we didn't see enough to judge. I love cap, and think he was winning, but this isn't a super clear victory. but remember all of the ability enhancements that come with spideys suit

Scarlet315
This is a good fight. Spiderman's enhanced abilities along with the suit puts him in terms of strength, speed, reflexes leagues above cap n' bats. Also with prep spiderman is no pushover depite him going up /against bats who is king of prep. Spidey 7.9/10

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by galan7777777
but remember all of the ability enhancements that come with spideys suit

In fairness, I have only really seen the suit in action like twice, so it is possible I don't know all of its abilities. I still think Bats finds a way to turn the fight in their favor.

galan7777777
In fairness, I have only really seen the suit in action like twice, so it is possible I don't know all of its abilities. I still think Bats finds a way to turn the fight in their favor. it would be hard for even bats to find a weakness in spideys suit in one day, especially when spidey has prep as well

Metalmanx
ok Batman/Captain America have 1 day of prep, and Spiderman has 1 day of prep as well......... fight takes place in NYC, all are bloodlusted....

-who wins?

This match is completely one-sided. You gave Batman prep.

No matter what Spider-Man pulls out of his ass, it won't be anywhere near the calibur of what Batman executes.

Way to make this a fair match. erm

galan7777777
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This match is completely one-sided. You gave Batman prep.

No matter what Spider-Man pulls out of his ass, it won't be anywhere near the calibur of what Batman executes.

Way to make this a fair match. erm how so, they both have the same ammount of prep time, and spidey is no idiot

Scarlet315
how so, they both have the same ammount of prep time, and spidey is no idiot

My point exactly

invisiblewoman
with the suit spidey has a good chance, i say its a close cal but i'm going with spidey ftw

galan7777777
Originally posted by Scarlet315
My point exactly yeah anyone who has ever responded to a thread i made should know i dont do spite threads, i try to make them as fair as i can, and in this case i think its very fair confused

Metalmanx

Believe me. I'd love for Spidey to win this. I really would.

Spider-Man is INCREDIBLY intelligent. But Batman is smarter.

Oh, and, ya know...has an ass-load of resources at his disposal. Spidey has...household supplies. Honestly, even with a day of prep, Spidey couldn't even fathom getting equipment that could hang with just about anything Batman whips up.

Now, if you make this a no-prep fight, I see Spider-Man easily winning the majority.

galan7777777
Believe me. I'd love for Spidey to win this. I really would.

Spider-Man is INCREDIBLY intelligent. But Batman is smarter.

Oh, and, ya know...has an ass-load of resources at his disposal. Spidey has...household supplies. Honestly, even with a day of prep, Spidey couldn't even fathom getting equipment that could hang with just about anything Batman whips up.

Now, if you make this a no-prep fight, I see Spider-Man easily winning the majority. well no prep its a given that spidey wins, but i had to give some prep time to make it more fair to the team

galan7777777
bump

batdude123

Batman makes him look like a kid with down syndrome.

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman makes him look like a kid with down syndrome. What! bats is smart, but he isnt THAT much smarter then spidey

batdude123
What! bats is smart, but he isnt THAT much smarter then spidey

Dude.... yeah he is. Seriously...

galan7777777
Dude.... yeah he is. Seriously... he isnt really that much smarter, he just has access to better equipment

batdude123
he isnt really that much smarter, he just has access to better equipment

You must not read many JLA or Batman comics, huh? This is a guy who out though an alien super computer.

capt it up
batman is the better invent by far

galan7777777
You must not read many JLA or Batman comics, huh? This is a guy who out though an alien super computer. and that puts him over spidey how? and remember they both have just 1 day of prep

galan7777777
Originally posted by capt it up
batman is the better invent by far Why? because he has access to better equipment..... big grin

batdude123
and that puts him over spidey how? and remember they both have just 1 day of prep

Are you thick or something? no expression

batdude123
Why? because he has access to better equipment..... big grin

You're a tard.

galan7777777
You're a tard. awww thank you for that very intelligent comment..... so you dont think bats has more access to better equipment?

batdude123
awww thank you for that very intelligent comment..... so you dont think bats has more access to better equipment?

It's because he makes it. Seriously, comparing Spider-man's intelligence to Batman's is like comparing a genius to a person with DS.

Batman=the brains of the JLA

Spider-man=a pretty good science student who makes thicker batches of webbing with his prep time

invisiblewoman
yeah.... batman is really smart but do you think spidey is an idiot???

batdude123
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
yeah.... batman is really smart but do you think spidey is an idiot???

I never said that. Batman is just smarter. Plain and simple.

galan7777777
I never said that. Batman is just smarter. Plain and simple. i agree that he is smarter, but what could he do in one day that would give him such an edge?

capt it up
Why? because he has access to better equipment..... big grin
no becuase he designed and made the better equiptment

capt it up
i agree that he is smarter, but what could he do in one day that would give him such an edge?
I don't know how about get the mother box

Grimm22
Bats and Cap take this 8-9/10 no expression

batdude123
i agree that he is smarter, but what could he do in one day that would give him such an edge?

Same kind of stuff he always does with prep in order to take down a meta. Analyze, study, invent, PWNAGE.

galan7777777
no becuase he designed and made the better equiptment really? so a man worth billions dosent have more technology at his disposal then spidey?

batdude123
I don't know how about get the mother box

I was trying to avoid complete pwnage. stick out tongue

invisiblewoman
batman is smarter and has access to better equiptment but he isn't so much smarter than spidey that he is just going to stomp him with 1 day of prep.

batdude123
really? so a man worth billions dosent have more technology at his disposal then spidey?

BECAUSE HE CREATED IT. no expression

batdude123
batman is smarter and has access to better equiptment but he isn't so much smarter than spidey that he is just going to stomp him with 1 day of prep.

*sigh*

Do you read much Batman?

galan7777777
BECAUSE HE CREATED IT. no expression but he has access to it in the first place, spidey dosent.... no need for the capital letters wink

capt it up
I was trying to avoid complete pwnage. stick out tongue
lol

invisiblewoman
*sigh*

Do you read much Batman?

hey i can do that too. do you read much spiderman?
i'm not trying to say batman sucks! i just don't think your giving spiderman any credit. due to 1 day of prep.

batdude123
but he has access to it in the first place, spidey dosent.... no need for the capital letters wink

He has access to it because he created it in the first place.

For someone who doesn't read much Batman, you're pretty quick to assume what he can and can't do. erm

Trust me, he's taken down a lot tougher opponents with much less prep time before.

There's a reason why he's compared to Reed Richards. He's the brains of the JLA in case you were wondering. This is complete stompage. Batman and Captain America win 10/10. You made a lopsided thread. It happens to all of us. Just deal with it.

capt it up
hey i can do that too. do you read much spiderman?
i'm not trying to say batman sucks! i just don't think your giving spiderman any credit. due to 1 day of prep.
he does not need to I read spiderman and own hundereds of them

batdude123
hey i can do that too. do you read much spiderman?.

Spider-man is my second favorite superhero and I have almost as many Spider-man comics as I do Batman. no expression

galan7777777
He has access to it because he created it in the first place.

For someone who doesn't read much Batman, you're pretty quick to assume what he can and can't do. erm

Trust me, he's taken down a lot tougher opponents with much less prep time before.

There's a reason why he's compared to Reed Richards. He's the brains of the JLA in case you were wondering. This is complete stompage. Batman and Captain America win 10/10. You made a lopsided thread. It happens to all of us. Just deal with it. *sighs*

fanboys, what can you do?

capt it up
I know batman wins and I don't have nearly as many batman comics as I do spiderman

badabing
Why are people still debating? Bat and Cap win.

batdude123
*sighs*

fanboys, what can you do?

hysterical2 crylaugh

For someone with your lacking reputation on KMC, you're quite full of yourself. You don't have any room to speak on that subject, pal. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Why are people still debating? Bat and Cap win.

Why? Because apparently galan doesn't know shit about Batman. erm

galan7777777
hysterical2 crylaugh

For someone with your lacking reputation on KMC, you're quite full of yourself. You don't have any room to speak on that subject, pal. wink wow, and your quite the intelligent debator arent you? i mean look at how you can use those smileys!

galan7777777
Why? Because apparently galan doesn't know shit about Batman. erm ohhhh good one, your intellect prescedes you smile

batdude123
ohhhh good one, your intellect prescedes you smile

Quite right. I'm the one actually stating facts while you go on babbling about how Spider-man is close to Batman in intellect. no expression Go home junior.

batdude123
wow, and your quite the intelligent debator arent you? i mean look at how you can use those smileys!

Wow, that "diss" cut in deep, man!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
Quite right. I'm the one actually stating facts while you go on babbling about how Spider-man is close to Batman in intellect. no expression Go home junior. ohhh even better, man im so sorry not everyone can be as tough as you are on a computer big grin and i wasnt saying spidey was smarter then bats, i just dont think you were giving him enough credit...

galan7777777
Wow, that "diss" cut in deep, man!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) chill out man, this forum is to relax..... dont get so worked up, people can have different oppinions then your own...... its ok wink

batdude123
ohhh even better, man im so sorry not everyone can be as tough as you are on a computer big grin and i wasnt saying spidey was smarter then bats, i just dont think you were giving him enough credit...

Damn right not everyone can be as tough as me on a computer. cool stick out tongue

And I give Spider-man all the credit he deserves. I read almost as much Spider-man as I do Batman. wink

badabing
chill out man, this forum is to relax..... dont get so worked up, people can have different oppinions then your own...... its ok wink
No. NO! NO! You all must obey the BATMAN! stick out tongue

galan7777777
Damn right not everyone can be as tough as me on a computer. cool stick out tongue

And I give Spider-man all the credit he deserves. I read almost as much Spider-man as I do Batman. wink ok, thats all u had to say, trust me i wasnt trying to start any shit, it just seemed like spidey wasnt getting any credit thats all embarrasment

marvelprince
Spider-man for the win. He has a day of prep so he heads over to the Baxter Building to use Reed's stuff

Spider-Man 10/10 (Take that Batdude ) stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Spider-man for the win. He has a day of prep so he heads over to the Baxter Building to use Reed's stuff

Spider-Man 10/10 (Take that Batdude ) stick out tongue

*sigh* sadwalk

Oh, and PS: MOTHERBOX!!! evil face

thedude1948
Wth has Spider-Man done with prep stick a spidey tracker on someone?, We know what Batman can do with prep, and Cap can get gadgets and weapons from Nick Fury.

Even in a straight up no prep fight the team beats him 10/10

Dinalfos
Originally posted by thedude1948

Even in a straight up no prep fight the team beats him 10/10

bangin bawlingbash

Dude, seriously..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

thedude1948
Originally posted by Dinalfos

Dude, seriously..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL.......... do you seriously think he can beat them both?

Dinalfos
LOL.......... do you seriously think he can beat them both?

In a no-prep fight? In a no-PIS fight, eventhough that would strip both Batman and Captain America of their main powers? Hell yes.

Darth Martin
Cap and Bats 8-9/10. You gave batman prep. evil face

marvelprince
*sigh* sadwalk

Oh, and PS: MOTHERBOX!!! evil face
*sigh*

Spider-Man out of the goodness of his heart sends him to the negative zone. All expenses paid of course

batdude123
*sigh*

Spider-Man out of the goodness of his heart sends him to the negative zone. All expenses paid of course

Motherbox>>>>Anything Spider-man can dish out. Oh, and Spider-man can't go for outside help during prep unless specified otherwise. Forum rules baby!!! evil face

marvelprince
Motherbox>>>>Anything Spider-man can dish out. Oh, and Spider-man can't go for outside help during prep unless specified otherwise. Forum rules baby!!! evil face

Never said he was going for outside help. Just stop by Reed when he's away and make himself home...

Seriously though, Spider-Man loses. Batman has too many plot devices just lying around.

Now if you were to give Spider-Man access to the same equipment as Bruce and require it to be made (can't just be something they have already lying around), then this is fair

batdude123
Never said he was going for outside help. Just stop by Reed when he's away and make himself home...

Seriously though, Spider-Man loses. Batman has too many plot devices just lying around.

Now if you were to give Spider-Man access to the same equipment as Bruce and require it to be made (can't just be something they have already lying around), then this is fair

Anti-Spiderman spray. evil face

thedude1948
Cap pulls out a cosmic cube... its over cool

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4165/capccev2.th.jpg

marvelprince
Anti-Spiderman spray. evil face

Forgot he had a patent pending on that

h1a8
First of all everyone is forgetting spider sense and spidey speed.
Batman has to find something that negates his spider sense. But wait a minute no one knows about spidey's spider sense. Also what can batman and cap do to discern spidey's speed. He moves faster than they can react. It is like someone with a big gun about to shoot and suddenly a flash appears and they are out cold. I would like to see if it is even possible to come up with something in 1 day that negates those abilities.

Metalmanx
It's because he makes it. Seriously, comparing Spider-man's intelligence to Batman's is like comparing a genius to a person with DS.

Batman=the brains of the JLA

Spider-man=a pretty good science student who makes thicker batches of webbing with his prep time

That's kinda harsh. Spidey incredibly intelligent. In many different fields, too.

Batman just happens to be smarter.

Wonder why Bats didn't create webbing himself? I mean, it's far more affective than his grappling hooks.

For being a fifteen-year-old kid and creating the webbing and web-shooters and now to current times, Peter's inventiveness is astounding.

That said, Batman's one day of prep = win for the team. Which, again, still seems highly unfair.

Now, if you give Spider-Man access to the same tech and equipment that Batman has, then this is a fair fight again.

Grimm22
All Spidey does with prep is make some new kind of webbing.

Cap and Bats track down a cosmic cube wink

N'uff Said

Stupid Rookie
OK, first of all lets clear this up. Spiderman is a very smart man, but different type of smart. Can anyone really argue that he uses prep better than Bats, or for that matter Cap? There is a difference between being a good science student, and applying that genius (bats), or a tactical genius (Cap).

Also, as was stated earlier, Spiderman was not beating Caps in their only encounter. Even though maybe the tide had turned when he broke out the tentacles, he wasn't winning. And adding another Uber fighter, with gadgets makes this too much for Spiderman.

It is nothing against SM, but tactically I don't think he can come up with a plan. Cap A will devise 10 tactical plans, involving Bats' gagets and skills.

Cap and Bats should take the majority of this.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by h1a8
Batman has to find something that negates his spider sense. But wait a minute no one knows about spidey's spider sense. Also what can batman and cap do to discern spidey's speed. He moves faster than they can react. It is like someone with a big gun about to shoot and suddenly a flash appears and they are out cold. I would like to see if it is even possible to come up with something in 1 day that negates those abilities.

Did you read Civil War? Caps hit SM a few times. He is a tactical genius, and spider sense has its limits. Caps and Bats can put him in positions that he can't dodge, even with his agility and precog. He did it before and no one here has convinced me he couldn't do it again.

Dinalfos
Did you read Civil War? Caps hit SM a few times. He is a tactical genius, and spider sense has its limits. Caps and Bats can put him in positions that he can't dodge, even with his agility and precog. He did it before and no one here has convinced me he couldn't do it again.

Cap's PIS/CIS/Jobbing aura is off on these forums. Without it, he always loses against Spiderman.

h1a8

If spiderman has dodge bullets , let alone homing lasers, a billion times then there is no way cap and batman should hit him. Obviously if you can dodge the speed of light (with it homed to you) then how can you possibly get hit by anything. Also spidey moves faster than the two can react. All they will see is a blur before they are both knocked out. Any weapons batman or cap devises against spidey will be ineffective. Since they will most definitely miss (due to his erratic moving speed and spider-sense). They will be begging him to be still for a moment. But even less than a moment he will have knock them out. Batman better invent a time stopping device if they hope to win.

Also cap hitting spidey is PIS by the above and because marvel won't let their mascot be ineffective against spiderman. But in reality, this is an impossibility. You take captain america powers and I take spiderman powers and I will show you what I'm talking about.

In conclusion, if one can dodge homing lasers like a day job (which moves at the speed of light) then there is nothing in the universe they can't dodge.

Scarlet315
*whistle* It looks like i missed one heck of a pokemon...eh umm forum battle. Anyway stupid rookie is right, no one will be able to know about spiderman's spider sense. I mean i think kraven figured it out but it wont take these guys one day prep to do the same. Spiderman will find a way to come out on top. The fact that he comes out with ways to defeat super villans with homemade equipment says a whole lot about him.

marvelprince
OK, first of all lets clear this up. Spiderman is a very smart man, but different type of smart. Can anyone really argue that he uses prep better than Bats, or for that matter Cap? There is a difference between being a good science student, and applying that genius (bats), or a tactical genius (Cap).

Also, as was stated earlier, Spiderman was not beating Caps in their only encounter. Even though maybe the tide had turned when he broke out the tentacles, he wasn't winning. And adding another Uber fighter, with gadgets makes this too much for Spiderman.

It is nothing against SM, but tactically I don't think he can come up with a plan. Cap A will devise 10 tactical plans, involving Bats' gagets and skills.

Cap and Bats should take the majority of this.

First off it was not their only encounter. Secondly Spider-Man was holding back, thirdly he was fighting Captain freakin America, fourthly he was hardly using any of his gadgets of his costume and lastly despite Cap "kicking his ass" he was the one standing and Cap was the one shieldless at the fights end.

Batman and Cap win though, tactics plus gadgets with prep equal win for the duo.

marvelprince

Cap knows about his spider-sense. I now in the Amazing ish he said no one nows about it, but thats bs. Most of the heroes he's worked with and all of his villians know about it. Now they may not know the specific's, how it works exactly etc, but for the most part Cap at least nows he has an early warning system. He tells that to Bruce and well...

galan7777777
i still dont feel like spidey is getting enough credit, since win is batman at a flippin Reed Richards level in prep? he only has one day and the fight is in NYC, he isnt on his home turf! i agree that bats i a genius, but spidey is incredibly intelligent himself give him credit where credit is due.......

h1a8
I don't see what batman and cap can make in order to negate spidey's sense and speed (his ability to make one see a blur and then tweety birds). What ever they create for spidey won't be hitting him anytime soon. He would just "Maximum Spider ultimate combo finish" both of them at the same time for their futile efforts.

galan7777777
I don't see what batman and cap can make in order to negate spidey's sense and speed (his ability to make one see a blur and then tweety birds). What ever that make they won't be hitting him with it anytime soon. He would just "Maximum Spider ultimate combo finish" both of them at the same time. yeah, i agree that with enough prep batman/cap could do it, but i think they are getting more credit then is deserved having only 1 day of prep to overcome spidey especially with his new suit

marvelprince
i still dont feel like spidey is getting enough credit, since win is batman at a flippin Reed Richards level in prep? he only has one day and the fight is in NYC, he isnt on his home turf! i agree that bats i a genius, but spidey is incredibly intelligent himself give him credit where credit is due.......

Wait. I just realized something. Does Bruce get prep time home in Gotham or is he in NYC?

galan7777777
Wait. I just realized something. Does Bruce get prep time home in Gotham or is he in NYC? well since the fight takes place in NYC, i didnt really think i'd need to put that, i mean whats bats gonna do make a gadget and they fly to NYC?

Metalmanx
Cap knows about his spider-sense. I now in the Amazing ish he said no one nows about it, but thats bs. Most of the heroes he's worked with and all of his villians know about it. Now they may not know the specific's, how it works exactly etc, but for the most part Cap at least nows he has an early warning system. He tells that to Bruce and well...

No no. Spidey said that he didn't tell Tony about his Spider-sense. Of course a few more heroes know about it, but they weren't on speaking terms with Tony.

I don't think Cap nor Batman know about it.

thedude1948
I dont know why they keep playing that angle of Tony never hearing about Spidey-sense when they talked about it before the Civil War.

Metalmanx
I dont know why they keep playing that angle of Tony never hearing about Spidey-sense when they talked about it before the Civil War.

...Oh dude! You're right. I totally forgot about that.

Oh, Continuity. They continue to piss on you.

galan7777777
but how would cap & bats know about it?

batdude123
That's kinda harsh. Spidey incredibly intelligent. In many different fields, too.

Batman just happens to be smarter.

Wonder why Bats didn't create webbing himself? I mean, it's far more affective than his grappling hooks.

You're right. Batman's grappling hooks can ONLY punch a hole through CA's armor when fired in close range. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.