I'm going to see SHORT BUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SheWants
Preview on Wednesday. I think it would be a cool movie. From the same guy that did Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Here's the synopsis. I'll let you know if it's good after I see it.

SHORTBUS follows various New York City characters as they navigate the comic/tragic intersections between sex and love in and around a modern-day polysexual underground salon called Shortbus. Sofia is a sex therapist who has never had an orgasm. She's been faking for years with her husband Rob. She meets Severin, a female dominatrix who tries to help her. Sofia's clients include James and Jamie, who are starting to open up their relationship sexually. James suggests a three-way relationship with Ceth; Jamie is reluctant. James seems to have a hidden agenda. His plans are witnessed by a stalker named Caleb. All the characters converge on Shortbus, a mad nexus of art, music, politics and sex. The film suggests new strategies for reconciling the unique pressures of post-9/11, Bush-exhausted New York City life with questions of the mind, pleasures of the flesh and imperatives of the heart.

Mr Parker
let us know what you think of it,how you liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.