this years premire location

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
I have no idea where it will be but i strongly think that disney should give us floridians a chance to go to a premire without haveing to fly half way across the country. confused

evilm0nki3
i wish they would

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
i wish they would i know i mean if this is infact the last pirates of the caribbean they should change things up let us meet johnny depp big grin

willofthewisp
Shouldn't they have the premiere in the Caribbean?

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Shouldn't they have the premiere in the Caribbean? Well no not although there are many people live in the caribbean , Its REALLY unfair to the rest of us.

diddly-dum
No it would be!! Just think of it as a bounus to a vaction!!

*jcd*gmc*
i live in New York, and i just found out that the Charlie and the Chocolate factory premiere was right near where i lived! i'm mad! i wish they had casting calls on the upper east coast because i am good at acting (not to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT) and we New Yorkers would like a chance to be less then 2 feet away from the hottest man in America!! i wish i could be in a movie with him. *sigh* it will never happen. *another sigh* but Oprah started out poor and stuff. maybe (even though i am not close to being dirt poor) i HAVE A CHANCE!! WHOOPEE!! sorry--over reacting. *sigh* johnny depp is too hot for belief. he doesn't belong on earth; he belongs up in heaven-AS THE SEXIEST GOD IN THE UNIVERSE!! *yet another sigh* but like i was going to mention but then got lost in a Johnny Depp train of though (*sigh*) i wish the premieres for POTC were here, because we love Johnny too!! i want to see him with my own eyes, and get an autograph, and take a picture with him and-- *sigh* jeez! i have preeeetty high hopes

diddly-dum
no expression k

PIRATES=SEX
Well think of it this way witch is closer florida or california : FLORIDA

mmoviejunkie
was it in california the first two times?

evilm0nki3
Yes. Yes, it was.

ivebeendepped43
i love living next 2 LA!

Chiki Mina
i live in puerto rico-caribbean. the premiers will always be in cali, or in europe like france, london and in the asian part-Japan. it would be too good to be true if the premiere was in the caribbean especially florida or better puerto rico. ill just have to keep dreaming lol

mmoviejunkie
well then it just gives me a reason to go on vacation.
i think i could miss a week of school...

Mistypirate
That would be awesome!!!
I live in Florida and, I wouldn't missed it for anything or anyone in the world.

Hi Everyone
im new,actually i have been roaming for a while and reading posts, but this is the 1st time I write.

evilm0nki3
Hello Mistysmile

Mistypirate
Hi evil !!!!

evilm0nki3
Hehe. Nice sigsmile

CaptinJackLover
i love in Cali! so i dont want them to change the location big grin

Mistypirate
Thank You Evil big grin

CaptinJackLover
i like it too!!!!

Mistypirate
Hi Chiki Mina, cool you live in Puerto Rico, im actually from Puerto Rico but i live in Florida, From what part of Puerto Rico are u from?

mmoviejunkie
misty- what does the little writting in black say on your sig?
btw-i love it

Mistypirate
Hey mmovie, it says it was meant to be, im gonna have to fix it its 2 small big grin thank u

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Hi Chiki Mina, cool you live in Puerto Rico, im actually from Puerto Rico but i live in Florida, From what part of Puerto Rico are u from?

From Caguas and proud of it lol

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Hey mmovie, it says it was meant to be, im gonna have to fix it its 2 small big grin thank u

ohh cool..yeah now it makes since i was trying to read it for the longest time

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
From Caguas and proud of it lol

I really miss PR, I'm from Aguadilla. smile

Chiki Mina
aa dito. i missed puerto rico too i have lived in the US also please dont ask me what state lol.

ivebeendepped43
what state? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.