Ultimate Resident Evil(waiting for permission)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
What i was thinking is this would be an ultimate resident Evil thread as enemies and character creation can be made if you want. Ask permession before just post thread into the action thread!

ENEMIES: Enemies are going to be controlled by who wants to make it the monster. The enemy can either be a mutated creature are a human gone bad. The thing is if we kill your person they can only mutate to the most is three times after that if its dead its dead no bringing it back. ALL MONSTERS CAN DIE. Notify me first if you want to make a monster so i know if it will fit. Pm people if they want to die or get infected off of the monster dont automatically do it. If your going to make this enemy make sure it pops in all or story and just not your once again pm people just doing it.

CHARACTER CREATION: anyone you want can be made and relationships can be made in the game you if you want. Also you can also have more than one character but try not to confuse the readers. Make sure you state who you are. This comes you can make a enemy and a good creation. Also you can be a experiment wanting to get revenge on umbrella. If you die you may be zombie in the streets or a mutated creature until you die or you want to make another person.

ITEMS :Pretend this is real life people you cant carry a gernade launcher and a rocket launcher at the same time so make sure you can limit the items you carry. It would be more interesting if you said your carring a rocket launcher and you tell us how you find it.

Start off characters:

Leons s Kennedy: zslick
Chris Redfield:
Clare Redfield:
Jill Valentine:
Barry Burton:
Rebecca Chambers:
Ada Wong:
Sherrie berkin:
Any characters you made up:

Enemies:

Wesker:
any of the Tryants:
William Berkin:
Nemisis:
Any other mutated monters you make:
Krauser:

AOR
You can't create a thread until you get the ok from Ush. This is considering spaming the forum and can/will get you into loads of trouble. All new members are to check the Unhosted RP Rules/Guidelines discussion thread. If you hurry, you can still save the thread...

zslick
my bad i missread the rules!

AOR
No worries, as long as you know now. Ush might not even notice the thread assuming of course your working to get it approved...

Ushgarak
Closed for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.