Superboy Prime vs GLs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Mogo, who also serves as the battlefield
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
John Stewart
Guy Gardner
Kilowog

vs

Superboy Prime w/ Armour

I'm curious. Curiouser and curiouser even.

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
THey better all give thier rings to Hal jordan or they are pretty much toast. Maybe a couple more of the better Gl's to add to thier numbers and they can pull a 6/10 victory

darthgoober
GL's take it in a no PIS fight.

Validus
GL's.

UniOmni
The GLs take it.

Done too much bigtime feats before to crumble here.

Plus its not the climax of a big company wide crossover that mandates the S-man must deliver the final blow.

Avalonofthewind
Prime 10/10

xmarksthespot
Edited OP. Forgot to mention he has his shiny stylish armour.

Avalonofthewind
Give him a new pair of Jordans with that armor and it's SBP 20/10.

jrodslam
What gets me is how none fo the Lanterns or anyone else for that matter never tried to remove the suit. At least not that i cant remember.

Lanters should be aware that the suit keeps him at full power, so that should be the first thing that goes. Secondly with the top 5 Lanterns fighting together, all their powers are amplified. No way they should lose. Lanters for the win.

darthgoober
Didn't one of these guys contain a big bang or something like that? If so, they should have no problem keeping him underwraps(unless the big bang thing was itself PIS).

Grimm22
These guys beat Paralex no expression

Paralex >>>>> SBP wink

xmarksthespot
I'll play Devil's Advocate. He can just choke Guy again, and freeze the rest of them, and then punch through Mogo to destroy the universe.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'll play Devil's Advocate. He can just choke Guy again, and freeze the rest of them, and then punch through Mogo.

Punch through Mogo! eek!

No way. Mogo >>>>>>> Anything....

Except for...

God, G'nort, Black Canary's hotness, Wolverine big grin

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Prime 10/10 You're kidding right?

kgkg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
You're kidding right? I don't think he is kiddin

darthgoober
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
You're kidding right?
SBP fans just don't want to admit that his big GL feat was PIS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't one of these guys contain a big bang or something like that? If so, they should have no problem keeping him underwraps(unless the big bang thing was itself PIS).

HOw can they keep SBP under wraps when someone in another thread said that Hal being able to hold a big bang wasn't enought to even put down the Runner? I'm confused. How come it counts here and not over there?

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
I don't think he is kiddin
I think he is just to spite X.

Validus
SBP fans just don't want to admit that his big GL feat was PIS.
I'm trying to figure out how SBP could have "fans"

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
HOw can they keep SBP under wraps when someone in another thread said that Hal being able to hold a big bang wasn't enought to even put down the Runner? I'm confused. How come it counts here and not over there?
Thats actually the point I was making. laughing out loud You tell me, which is it?

bigbran
HOw can they keep SBP under wraps when someone in another thread said that Hal being able to hold a big bang wasn't enought to even put down the Runner? I'm confused. How come it counts here and not over there? No one said that. They argued about you making Runner out to be a low level guy.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
I think he is just to spite X. He could indeed be.Originally posted by Validus
I'm trying to figure out how SBP could have "fans" Well... Thing does... erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
No one said that. They argued about you making Runner out to be a low level guy.

I dont' remember making the runner to be a low lvl guy. I remember saying that the runner hadn't did enough to convince me that he was versatile enough to take Hal. Superman isn't low lvl either not at all. But I still think SS beats him easily. Maybe people just read what they want to read.

Blair Wind

Kyle did the big bang feat confused

Validus
Well... Thing does... erm
Thing is a lot of things. A whiny, emo child isn't one of them.

darthgoober
Thats actually the point I was making. laughing out loud You tell me, which is it?

Grimm22
Thing is a lot of things. A whiny, emo child isn't one of them.

I dont know if thats an insult or a compliment confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Kyle did the big bang feat confused

The point was that anything Kyle can do, Hal can do it and do it better.

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
I dont know if thats an insult or a compliment confused
Does it matter?

xmarksthespot
Thing is a lot of things. A whiny, emo child isn't one of them. He frankly has a lot more to be a whiny emo about. He's not particularly strong or durable in the grand scheme of things, and that's all he really has, and he has no phallus.Originally posted by Grimm22
I dont know if thats an insult or a compliment confused I'd say it's both.

Validus
LMFAO

Blair Wind

Kyle = Hal.....its not that hard people. Start using feats, and no one liners created by DC "the greatest GL of them all" when Kyle has done things that could easily grant him the same title

Next time Hal creates Five Independent fully alive individuals who could tap into the speedforce or had Daxamite heritage or does it better tell me about it. Till then Hal = Kyle based on actual feats

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Kyle = Hal.....its not that hard people. Start using feats, and no one liners created by DC "the greatest GL of them all" when Kyle has done things that could easily grant him the same title

Next time Hal creates Five Independent fully alive individuals who could tap into the speedforce or had Daxamite heritage or does it better tell me about it. Till then Hal = Kyle based on actual feats
Taught you well, I have.

Blair Wind
Thank You big grin

xmarksthespot
Bump.

xmarksthespot
Bump, again. I bet he freeze breaths them.

The Fake Macoy
The GLs should be able to take down SBP. The only chance he would have is if they weren't ready for him. Of course, he might take down one of the GLs, but he's not going to win this.

xmarksthespot
You don't think he just freeze breaths the humanoids and then blows up Mogo with a retcon punch? He's already owned Hal Jordan.

db_renji
SBP killed 32 GLs. 32!!! Plus took on all the other heroes at the SAME TIME. It was not PIS, because a lot of the things the GLs pull off are PIS as well. SBP is a F**kin Beast. Go drink some haterade, and Stop Hatin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by db_renji
SBP killed 32 GLs. 32!!! Plus took on all the other heroes at the SAME TIME. It was not PIS, because a lot of the things the GLs pull off are PIS as well. SBP is a F**kin Beast. Go drink some haterade, and Stop Hatin.

Welcome to THIS forum.

Blair Wind
.....he froze them. no expression Tell me LOGICALLY or SCIENTIFICALLY how he could do that? Even if it was absolute zero he didnt freeze "them" but the shield surrounding them....a GL can do ANYTHING so long as you have the will to back it up. ANYTHING doesnt fall under PIS. erm

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by db_renji
SBP killed 32 GLs. 32!!! Plus took on all the other heroes at the SAME TIME. It was not PIS, because a lot of the things the GLs pull off are PIS as well. SBP is a F**kin Beast. Go drink some haterade, and Stop Hatin. Yes, welcome. Go read the rules. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Welcome to THIS forum. If you don't like it. Leave.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, welcome. Go read the rules. If you don't like it. Leave.

If you dont' like what I wrote to him, your welcome to not reply or block me. I won't die. or lose any sleep.

xmarksthespot
Hmm that said something different before I'm quite certain. Something about me not having a life. Oh well, que sera.

You're sanctimonious and hypocritical, so much so that blind people can see it. If you don't like that I wrote that, you're welcome to not reply or block me. I won't die. Or lose any sleep. And you'll still be sanctimonious and hypocritical.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmm that said something different before I'm quite certain. Something about me not having a life. Oh well, que sera.

You're sanctimonious and hypocritical, so much so that blind people can see it.

well at least i'm part of the club now. Thanks. I feel like one of you now that you've told me that. Thanks smile. Now if I could get condescending to anyone who doesn't take my explaination of things as law and post pretty pictures, i would be one of the really cool kids. :P

xmarksthespot
You do that.

Edit: Heh, the irony of your post was so much so that I had to edit to point and laugh. That and it's the sort of thing the fat, ugly, ginge kid says when "the cool kids" throw him into the dumpster on prom night and push it down a hill.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You do that.

Well you did start it. I hadn't said one mean word to you in this thread.

xmarksthespot
I have a general disdain for you. I can't help it. I'm an arsehole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have a general disdain for you. I can't help it. I'm an arsehole.

OH well. Many people do. I like to call out favoritism where I see it. It just so happens that here marvel is a bit too favored. Hell on other sites, i have to get people together about thinking Superman can beat Thor or silver surfer. Or that Hal jordan can beat Thanos. WHAT!!. I"m gonna call out Fanictism no matter what company is being slighted. If I happen to come off harsh, it's becuz people started being mean to me when I started pointing out all the excessive marvelism that i was seeing.

Besides, just think of me as Thanosied. There are noobs who annoy you guys and those are the jokers and bull's eye's of the forum. Then you got the ones you guys think is nice but you just can't stand they way they argue. Those are your Lex luthor's and king pins. I"m the major baddie who makes the comic exciting. Unless you all want to sit in class while Dr Scan feeds you his scans and tells you what to think every day. HAH.

Blair Wind
Besides, just think of me as Thanosied. There are noobs who annoy you guys and those are the jokers and bull's eye's of the forum. Then you got the ones you guys think is nice but you just can't stand they way they argue. Those are your Lex luthor's and king pins. I"m the major baddie who makes the comic exciting. Unless you all want to sit in class while Dr Scan feeds you his scans and tells you what to think every day. HAH.

blink

Roldz
Lets see weve got 2 guys whos got feats that hold Universal destroying blast.. Weve got one whos able to make dead Gl corps to reappear granting them extra powers w/ spare GL rings.. Matter/energy absortion/manipulation.. If we look at this guys feats Hal and Kyle each one could most likely equal or take out SBP..

hitemup
sbp takes it 10/10. are u forgetting Superboy-Prime breaks his way through a 300 mile thick wall of energy generated by the Green Lantern Corps. Upon reaching the other side, Superboy-Prime does battle with the Corps and slaughters 32 Green Lanterns. and this is rifgt after Members of the Teen Titans, the Doom Patrol, and the Justice Society of America answer the call to help a hopelessly outmatched Conner. After accidentally killing Pantha, Superboy-Prime kills and wounds several of them while fighting them, severely traumatizing him.

juggernaut66666
5best Gls against a guy who get's owned by Martian Manhunter and Flash whistle

xmarksthespot
Mogo's there too. No love for Mogo. sad

juggernaut66666
Mogo's there too. No love for Mogo. sad
no

Roldz
Well lets see kyle alone made GL corps 1 able to tap into speedforce, the other Daxamite each one containing a ring, not to mention abilities to absorb a blackhole from the inside or containing a super nova, blast that would restart a reality.. Matter/energy absorption Parallax energy, blackhole Phasing abilities, matter manipulation.. I havent even started Hal yet.. if this guys fight smartly, not waiting to get blits they'd take it 10/10...

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no Wait!!
Did someone else make your sig?
AHHHHHH!!!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
Wait!!
Did someone else make your sig?
AHHHHHH!!!
yes Teh Amity made my sig

hitemup
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
5best Gls against a guy who get's owned by Martian Manhunter and Flash whistle

what are u talking about. sbp beats the martian the same time he beats power girl. and all 3 flashes ran at sbp and he speed blitz them all. then when they threw sbp in the speedforce, he escaped and wally was scared. they couldn't stop him.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by hitemup
what are u talking about. sbp beats the martian the same time he beats power girl. and all 3 flashes ran at sbp and he speed blitz them all. then when they threw sbp in the speedforce, he escaped and wally was scared. they couldn't stop him.
Maybe you missed Infinite Crisis 6 and 7
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2815/1we7.th.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2123/2ld7.th.jpg

xmarksthespot
He's talking about this:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1310/dxo0.th.jpg
Poor J'onn one of the few times he gets to be somewhat badass and no one seems to remember.

Edit: Beat me to it.

I watch Pokemon
He's talking about this:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1310/dxo0.th.jpg
Poor J'onn one of the few times he gets to be somewhat badass and no one seems to remember.

Edit: Beat me to it.

To be fair, MM caught him by surprise, SBP was talking to AL right after he had punked Black Adam.

great_dane
superboy prime slaughtered 32 gl's with ease. these wouldn't be able to hold him back. sbp ftw. 10/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by great_dane
superboy prime slaughtered 32 gl's with ease. these wouldn't be able to hold him back. sbp ftw. 10/10
does GL's were noobs these 5 are the best they have even imprisonned parallax

kevdude
Is Superboy Prime with the armor or not? SBP alone withOUT the anti monitor suit would lose. SBP even with the armor would still lose. We have the 5 best GL's AND a GL that is a PLANET fighting SBP. The GL's have faced fear itself (Parallax), and found a way to stop it, they will surely find a way to stop SBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.