Genis Vell/Sentry/Silver Surfer vs. Takion/Auron I/Ion2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle Takes place in a place where thier realities meet. No prep, They start at the buzzer. Which side takes it?

kgkg
Ion? Takion? lol a bit overkill there budy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
Ion? Takion? lol a bit overkill there budy

How is it overkill? Some people have The marvel guys at extremely high lvls. Who else could I use for the thread? Hal JOrdan? People would say he gets cremed to fast. Superman? Surfer would drain him easily. So I ad to go with who could match them in a heads up fight. and Io2 is not over kill. He's not Classic ION. And some people on these boards think Genis is on Takion's lvl. SO This is the best I could come up with.

kgkg
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How is it overkill? Some people have The marvel guys at extremely high lvls. Who else could I use for the thread? Hal JOrdan? People would say he gets cremed to fast. Superman? Surfer would drain him easily. So I ad to go with who could match them in a heads up fight. and Io2 is not over kill. He's not Classic ION. And some people on these boards think Genis is on Takion's lvl. SO This is the best I could come up with. People say Batman > Thanos.

although SS , Sentry and SS all has been said to be very powerful.

They are not beating Ion

and most people talk about different version of Genis like the insane one.

Genis101
I dont know anything about Takion or Auron, but Classic Ion would beat the Marvel team by himself, tho Current Ion i think would lose to Sentry or Genis and would stalemate Surfer. Current Ion is not the same thing as Classic.

Classic Ion is the remaining Parallax power + Oblivion's power + the power of the Central Power Battery. Current Ion is just the power of 2 GL Rings + The Starheart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Genis101
I dont know anything about Takion or Auron, but Classic Ion would beat the Marvel team by himself, tho Current Ion i think would lose to Sentry or Genis and would stalemate Surfer. Current Ion is not the same thing as Classic.

Classic Ion is the remaining Parallax power + Oblivion's power + the power of the Central Power Battery. Current Ion is just the power of 2 GL Rings + The Starheart.
I would never put Classic Ion in a fight. It doesn't make sense to argue omnipotent beings and such. This is just kyle Ion. Auron was a god like energy being who owns. He was part of the Omega men. And Takion was the only being in the cosmos who actually hurt ares a little bit when ares had the god wave. I dont even think he hurt him so much as slowed him a bit. And yeah this fight is Insane Genis. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm going for the guys with thier best showings.

Validus
Can you tell me the difference between the Parallax power, Oblivion, and the Central Battery?

Blair Wind
Photon is stronger than Insane Genis

Genis101
Originally posted by Validus
Can you tell me the difference between the Parallax power, Oblivion, and the Central Battery?

By the Parallax power, i meant the power Parallax left remaining in the sun which Ion got. It was kinda separated from the CPB power at that point. And Oblivion is a whole nother entity isnt it? Im not totally sure, but i didnt think Oblivion was connected to the CPB, just the Guardians.

Validus
By the Parallax power, i meant the power Parallax left remaining in the sun which Ion got. It was kinda separated from the CPB power at that point. And Oblivion is a whole nother entity isnt it? Im not totally sure, but i didnt think Oblivion was connected to the CPB, just the Guardians.
Parallax power = Central Battery

It never changed, only grew.

Oblivion is just living emerald energy Kyle siphoned off his ring.

Genis101
Originally posted by Validus
Parallax power = Central Battery

It never changed, only grew.

Oblivion is just living emerald energy Kyle siphoned off his ring.

Ah. So whose more powerful then, Post-ZH Parallax or Classic Ion? (Since ZH Parallax is obviously more powerful than Classic Ion, or almost anyone else for that matter.)

Validus
Ion was more powerful than Parallax simply because of the way he was formed.

Hal Jordan absorbed the Central Power Battery. Kyle took that power and combined it with his ring which was forged from the life force of 3 dozen Guardians.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All this talk about batteries and Such. Who wins in this match of High Tier energy wielding cosmic Goodies?

kgkg
marvel goes down.

Genis101
I dont know anything about Takion and Auron still so i cant say. You explained them a bit, but until ive seen alot of on-panel stuff i cant make a decision.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont know anything about Takion and Auron still so i cant say. You explained them a bit, but until ive seen alot of on-panel stuff i cant make a decision.

I have to find some links for you on takion and Auron. The few stories I have of Auron are rediculous. He actually powered two opposing sides in a war trying to get them to destroy each other. I'll see what I can dig up on both for you.

Rols
Even w/ Insane Genis, I think this would still be a massive curbstomb against the Marvel team...

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How is it overkill? Some people have The marvel guys at extremely high lvls. Who else could I use for the thread? Hal JOrdan? People would say he gets cremed to fast. Superman? Surfer would drain him easily. So I ad to go with who could match them in a heads up fight. and Io2 is not over kill. He's not Classic ION. And some people on these boards think Genis is on Takion's lvl. SO This is the best I could come up with. I said put in Kyle, not Hal, in that thread a while back, before I told you not to make the other one.

Anyway, Ion beats them by himself, and you know it.

Sure the Marvel team is powerful, to people on a Supes level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.