Hulk vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianchettoer
Who'd win?

kgkg
again. DD hulk doesn't win much anymore LMAO

darthgoober
This has been done SOOOOOOO many times. You should use the search function before you post a fight.

DevilGoblin
Hulk is all DD is plus a lot of other things

Hulk > DD

kgkg
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Hulk > DD eek!

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by kgkg
eek!

i'm happy you're happy

nvrbeenwthagirl

Hulk > DD

Yeah Hulk can evolve in battle instantly to gain new powers to defeat an opponent. Hulk can move at speeds so fast that he even catches Superman off guard. Hulk can get up from an Omega Blast. He sure is so much more than Doomsday. Oh. I'm sorry. That was doomsday I was talking about.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah Hulk can evolve in battle instantly to gain new powers to defeat an opponent. Hulk can move at speeds so fast that he even catches Superman off guard. Hulk can get up from an Omega Blast. He sure is so much more than Doomsday. Oh. I'm sorry. That was doomsday I was talking about.

Obviously you're forgetting one major thing that Hulk is and Doomsday isn't!!!!

Hulk is Green stick out tongue

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

The hulk can adapt to everything.Study Nick Fury's files.Does he have to breath in space ? he will do.Does he have to breath underwater ? he will do.

DD can't move to light speed sorry or videocams could't see and register him, but i'm sure you remember that panel, right ?

Hulk's dynamic strenght > DD

Hulk's healing factor >>> DD

Hulk's stamina and Will Power >>> DD

i don't care if you're for the majority DC Biased fanboys ,i speak the truth and the truth hurts.I know it,you know it.

And no,i'm not an hulk fanboy.I don't even like the green giant.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t422467.html

notice that i'm giving DD the win over Genis Vell

nvrbeenwthagirl
The hulk can adapt to everything.Study Nick Fury's files.Does he have to breath in space ? he will do.Does he have to breath underwater ? he will do.

DD can't move to light speed sorry or videocams could't see and register him, but i'm sure you remember that panel, right ?

i don't care if you're for the majority DC Biased fanboys ,i speak the truth and the truth hurts.I know it,you know it.

LOL. There is no way in the entire Heavens, that Hulk Could have survived the Gog Wars. Hulk can not Stand up to Darkseid. Darkseid would own the Hulk in strength alone. ***** smack him. DD is just a better copy of The Hulk. Which is what he was made to be.

DevilGoblin
Darkseid would own the Hulk in strength alone. ***** smack him.

The Hulk beat Onslaught in strenght.

Onslaught >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Darkseid

(plus Thanos who is Darkseid's equal admitted in Thanos Quest to fear the hulk,the doctor Doom admitted the same thing;Darkseid would make the hulk literally laugh about Omega Effect and his little strenght)

Darkseid ? he would last a single punch.The hulk survived to a time storm,to the Nova Flame to the Gamma Bomb,to the wormhole,Omega Effect would only do the tickle

don't even try

h1a8
First of all Hulk has been rendered unconscious a billion times.
By namor, abomination, juggernaut, sampson, etc.
Hulk's head is his weakess spot on his body (because of his brain).

DD claws has literally went all the way through superman's body (who is many times more durable than Hulk) like paper. And this happened faster than superman can react to. DD makes class 100 beings look like children.

DD has healing factor equal or better than that of Hulk (read Hunter/Prey). Not that he needs it since he cannot be beaten physically anymore (after dying to superman).

DD can evolve in battle (read Hunter/Prey) in addition to evolving after death.

DD is many times stronger than Hulk and can increase this in battle (like Hulk) through evolving. D.C. says that he is stronger than superman.

DD is fast (or faster) than flash. This has been established in "Death of Superman" and "Doomsday Wars".

DD is far more durable. He is immune to all energy attack as well as physical (after his death by superman). He can only be destroyed by the end of time or by the virus that undoes his dna.

DD has bony protrusions that he uses like wolverines claws (and even lowly wolverine has beaten Hulk).

With all that said. I see DD punching through (or sending his claw through) Hulk's head ending the fight in .000001 seconds. Or for you skeptics who don't believe DD can penetrate Hulk like that. Then DD hits Hulk several times in less than .0001 of a second rendering the Hulk unconscience (like the many times others have done but only faster).

DD wins 10/10

A better topic would have been 10 Hulks vs. DD

breeze85
LOL DevilGoblin, that's just silly. Hulk got nothing on Doomsday, nothing.

DevilGoblin
why do you talk about DD H/P and don't you talk about Doomsday's Rex ? Doomsday would fear hulk's strenght and the would end as DD Rex. Hulk would own him horribly but you know well too.

DD is nothing to the hulk. DD loses 10/10.

Remember this when the two will fight on paper and not only in a comic board, and please don't cry too much

Dinalfos

(plus Thanos who is Darkseid's equal admitted in Thanos Quest to fear the hulk,the doctor Doom admitted the same thing;Darkseid would make the hulk literally laugh about Omega Effect and his little strenght)

Darkseid ? he would last a single punch.The hulk survived to a time storm,to the Nova Flame to the Gamma Bomb,to the wormhole,Omega Effect would only do the tickle

don't even try

Stop trolling.

MattDay
what? doomsdays current form is leaps and bounds above hulk, he has matched superman for speed AND strength! now he is moving over superman which i thought was odd as superman has been referred to as the embodiment of strength... a.k.a strongest being there is, and now doomsday is out manuevering him using his strength to great effect towards the man of steel, hulk gets owned so bad! although i will always say superman beats DD eventually as doomsday's weakness if anything is superman.

trolly_crouchjr
Eh Goblin = HUGE FANBOY

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Stop trolling.

i just said the truth that any other comic board

99% of the fans in the comic boards agreed Hulk > Doomsday but probaby here Dc Fanboys are too biased

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
This has been done SOOOOOOO many times. You should use the search function before you post a fight. agreed, they are getting old now phbigboss

Avalonofthewind
Done a ton of times.

DD wins. All of Hulks powers and more.

boriquaking55
DD 10/10

and in Thanos Quest, Thanos never said he feared the Hulk specifically - he said:

"this must be what fighting the earth being The Hulk is like, a contest I've sought to avoid"

that gets taken out of context way too much - maybe he meant it would be annoying. He pimpslaps Hulk later on in the IF series with ease - so I doubt he implied fear

Dinalfos
That was a different Hulk.

And no, I don't think it had anything to do with fear. He wasn't affraid of Champion either, when he said that.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Dinalfos
That was a different Hulk.

And no, I don't think it had anything to do with fear. He wasn't affraid of Champion either, when he said that.

Honestly, to Thanos - I don't think it makes a difference whether it's Professor Hulk, Savage, Joe Fixit, War, Devil, Mindless, Bannerless, Maestro, Ultimate etc. Thanos wouldn't be intimidated. and neither would Doomsday.

War Hulk vs. Doomsday would be fun to watch though

Dinalfos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Honestly, to Thanos - I don't think it makes a difference whether it's Professor Hulk, Savage, Joe Fixit, War, Devil, Mindless, Bannerless, Maestro, Ultimate etc. Thanos wouldn't be intimidated. and neither would Doomsday.

War Hulk vs. Doomsday would be fun to watch though

I'm not saying he would be intimidated, but it does make one hell of a difference.

h1a8
why do you talk about DD H/P and don't you talk about Doomsday's Rex ? Doomsday would fear hulk's strenght and the would end as DD Rex. Hulk would own him horribly but you know well too.

DD is nothing to the hulk. DD loses 10/10.

Remember this when the two will fight on paper and not only in a comic board, and please don't cry too much

Are you crazy? Why do you sit there and lie when you know the truth?
I am on to you for I am smart and know pyschology.

I bet you cried when you seen the many foe that knocked Hulk out unconscience. Please explain what happened there in those instances. Was it PIS (even though it happened more times than I can count on my fingers)?
DD can penetrate through Hulk's head in one punch or claw send. What is going to stop that from happening? Either address these issues or nuff said. wink

Genis101

Dude you are obviously a Hulk fanboy. Im pretty sure you're DevilHulk from SHC, the Biggest Hulk fanboy ever.

Anyways, Superman > Hulk. Ill get you scans even if i have to. Superman beat Hulk's ass. And Doomsday beat Superman along with the rest of the JLA's ass at the same time. Hulk has no chance at all against Doomsday. Doomsday is everything the Hulk is and more.

Also, since you (foolishly) think Doomsday can beat Genis, and (again, foolishly) the Hulk can beat Doomsday, do you actually think the Hulk can beat Genis? Haha cuz Hulk has no chance against Genis, and neither does Doomsday for that matter.

don't even try

Actually, Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Onslaught. Onslaught was high-end herald level at max. He wasnt really anything special. He was overhyped and overrated, plain and simple. And Hulk didnt beat him in a slugfest. Onslaught beat Hulk's ass actually. All Hulk did was make a little chink in Onslaught's armour which the rest of the heroes then opened up. But back on subject, even a Darkseid avatar would totally own Onslaught. True Darkseid would beat Onslaught, Doomsday, and the Hulk at the same damn time.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Genis101
Dude you are obviously a Hulk fanboy. Im pretty sure you're DevilHulk from SHC, the Biggest Hulk fanboy ever.

Anyways, Superman > Hulk. Ill get you scans even if i have to. Superman beat Hulk's ass. And Doomsday beat Superman along with the rest of the JLA's ass at the same time. Hulk has no chance at all against Doomsday. Doomsday is everything the Hulk is and more.

Also, since you (foolishly) think Doomsday can beat Genis, and (again, foolishly) the Hulk can beat Doomsday, do you actually think the Hulk can beat Genis? Haha cuz Hulk has no chance against Genis, and neither does Doomsday for that matter.

Actually, Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Onslaught. Onslaught was high-end herald level at max. He wasnt really anything special. He was overhyped and overrated, plain and simple. And Hulk didnt beat him in a slugfest. Onslaught beat Hulk's ass actually. All Hulk did was make a little chink in Onslaught's armour which the rest of the heroes then opened up. But back on subject, even a Darkseid avatar would totally own Onslaught. True Darkseid would beat Onslaught, Doomsday, and the Hulk at the same damn time.

Darkseid > Onslaught ? laughing

Genis > Hulk ? i just proved that the hulk beat (on comics, not only in a comic board with biased fans) both Genis and his father to the death, do you even try ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

than don't cry if anyone at SHC gets fun of you (where posters know the stuff unlike you my little 12 years old baby)

that's for you :

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Genis101.jpg

enjoy it

bigbran

Genis > Hulk ? i just proved that the hulk beat (on comic not on a comic board with biased fans) both Genis and your father to the death, do you even try ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

than don't cry if anyone at SHC gets fun of you (where poster know the stuff unlike my you little 12 years old baby)

that's for you :

enjoy it Holy Shit!!!
The funny thing, is that he's being seious!!!

Doomsday, would beat his ass into the ground so hard.
And no matter how fast you think DD is, he's still way faster than Hulk!

Genis101

Genis > Hulk ? i just proved that the hulk beat (on comic not on a comic board with biased fans) both Genis and your father to the death, do you even try ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

than don't cry if anyone at SHC gets fun of you (where poster know the stuff unlike my you little 12 years old baby)

that's for you :

enjoy it

Dude everyone here tells you you're wrong. So just shut the hell up, no one cares about your bullshit.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Genis101
Dude everyone here tells you you're wrong.

a typical reaction, don't worry but be worry about comics truth, i see marvel family beaten in the ground all the time sad poor Marvel...

...they are my favourite issues big grin

MightyEInherjar
that's for you :

enjoy it

Haha! Oh man...

Seriously, anyone could have posted that for any reason and it would be funny, there are so many more people who need these cards...

(no offense to Genis101, it could be anyones name on there and be funny)

badabing
What the Hell is going on around here?! Who is this new guy? Why is this a debate? Hulk loses and loses badly.

long pig
<------------Doesn't understand how anyone thinks Hulk is DD's equal.

Stupid damn Marvel fanboys make me wish Strange was a D.C comic.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
<------------Doesn't understand how anyone thinks Hulk is DD's equal.

Stupid damn Marvel fanboys make me wish Strange was a D.C comic. No, he's not a Marvel fan. ( he probably is)
Hes a Hulk fanonaut!

He even implied Hulk was stronger than Galactus.

long pig
Originally posted by bigbran
No, he's not a Marvel fan. ( he probably is)
Hes a Hulk fanonaut!

He even implied Hulk was stronger than Galactus.
Hulk doesn't have limitless strength. I think that's where fanboys get sidetracked.

Hulk has the POTENTIAL to have limitless strength, but not the ability. If Hulk had infinite rage, he'd have limitless strength, but since he doesn't, he doesn't.

I don't understand the appeal of Hulk. I have two complete series and I read them...but the only interesting parts was his fights with villains like the kick ass Absorbing Man or Juggernaut.

Genis101
Originally posted by long pig
Hulk doesn't have limitless strength. I think that's where fanboys get sidetracked.

Hulk has the POTENTIAL to have limitless strength, but not the ability. If Hulk had infinite rage, he'd have limitless strength, but since he doesn't, he doesn't.

I don't understand the appeal of Hulk. I have two complete series and I read them...but the only interesting parts was his fights with villains like the kick ass Absorbing Man or Juggernaut.

COSIGNED.

great_dane
doomsday would win. hulk would probably tear him in half, but then he'd regenerate and be immune to physical injury and crush the hulks chest in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.