Gambit vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights at night, and starts of in some alley way..

SpunkySmurph
If it's at night, it's gotta go to the BP

Alfheim
I dunno man I think BP kinda sux, but apparently he has had an upgrade....cant see BP winning night time or not.

Grimm22
T'Challa wins this 10/10 no expression

Soleran
BP's armor is kinda set up to take on guys like Gambit...................BP wins.

ExtraMision5555
Can black panther really turn into a Panther thing?
Did his dad really get killed by the nazi mutant guys from when cap was first made?
Or is that just the ultimate universe?
or is that no universe?
i watched the Ultimate avengers 2 movie , and i was wondering how closely it follows the comics.

Grimm22
I wouldnt doubt it erm

Panther knows jungle magic and whatnot so...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Did his dad really get killed by the nazi mutant guys from when cap was first made?
or is that no universe?
i watched the Ultimate avengers 2 movie , and i was wondering how closely it follows the comics.

I'm pretty sure it didn't follow at all. Mostly for the fact that there is no Ultimate Black Panther. He was just created for the movie.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights at night, and starts of in some alley way..

I like Gambit, but Black Panther wins 10/10. His costume is designed to face this kind of threat.

Darth Vegas
I don't see what Gambit can do to defeat Black Panther at all.

BP FTW 10/10.

wolvertooth
it doesnt matter wolverine takes them both down just like he did already to gambit

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolvertooth
it doesnt matter wolverine takes them both down just like he did already to gambit

Was that necessary at all? Wolverine isn't even part of this thread.

P.S.--The answer is "No".

wolvertooth
wolvewrine is by far much supirior to them both ... he took gambit down in the 616 and in ultimate and he is better then blacj panther at everything even strength he takes them out

Darth Vegas
Who gives a flying F--- about Wolverine?

He's not part of the equation, much less part of the thread.

Your post makes as much sense as me coming into a Wolverine versus thread and proclaiming out of nowhere that Thanos can kick both of their asses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And people wonder why there's so much hatred towards Wolverine fanboys?

grey fox
8/10 For Bp.

I belvie if Gambit can get a single touch in then T'challa is screwed.

wolvertooth
wolverine did took them both out gambit he took out twice, and black panther in the competition of martial arts .... wolverine is too much for them to handle he takes gambit 8/2 and black panther 7/3

Darth Vegas
wolverine did took them both out gambit he took out twice, and black panther in the competition of martial arts .... wolverine is too much for them to handle he takes gambit 8/2 and black panther 7/3

And how is that even remotely relevant to this thread?

wolvertooth
yes because i am talking about wolverine fighting gambit and back panther ... this thread is about them ... so it has to do with many things ...wolverine takes them both

grey fox
yes because i am talking about wolverine fighting gambit and back panther ... this thread is about them ... so it has to do with many things ...wolverine takes them both

Ignore Wolvertooth guys, he's wearing Wolverine colour glasses. Everything he See's involves Wolverine to some extent....

wolvertooth
no.... just his hair style and claws no expression

Darth Vegas
Honestly, we really don't care about your man-crush.

wolvertooth
i just stated that wolverine can take them both out thats all .... its just an opinion actually a fact

Darth Vegas
.... its just an opinion actually a fact

That's right.

It is just an opinion.

Tron
i just stated that wolverine can take them both out thats all .... its just an opinion actually a fact

It's just an opinion, and it has nothing to do with this thread. Stay on topic.

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
or is that no universe?

Don't worry about it, the movie version of Black Panther has nothing to do with 616 BP. Just wiki Black Panther to find the comparisons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.