Taskmaster vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
confused

grey fox
Taksmaster , he's a BEAST . He makes bane look like a pussy....

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox

Alfheim
Bane is going to die. Taskmaster just has far too much skill for Bane to handle. Taskmaster wins 10/10

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Taskmaster 100/10

Soleran
Wow I actually feel good saying Taskmaster would win this fight 9/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
Wow I actually feel good saying Taskmaster would win this fight 9/10.

Whats the one win for What the f**k?

What does Taskmaster slip on a banana and accidently impale himself?

Soleran
I had to give one to Bane everytime I think of Batman getting his back cracked across Bane's knee I smile a little and think he might be able to pull onesmile

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
I had to give one to Bane everytime I think of Batman getting his back cracked across Bane's knee I smile a little and think he might be able to pull onesmile

Yeah, but Bane only won that fight because he was smart and broke Batman before the fight even began yes

brainchild81
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bane is going to die. Taskmaster just has far too much skill for Bane to handle. Taskmaster wins 10/10

Soleran
yes and I realize Batman was exhausted and there were several factors at work there but still one win out of ten isn't a biggy and Bane could accomplish it, maybe he'll just

CHA CHA CHA for a victory.

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22

I always take the one into account for something random happening. Like a safe falling top of the character or some old man vomiting kryptonite all over a character...

endrict
If bane had brains like batman he could blind the taskmaster so he couldn't mimc his moves.

Tshern
Originally posted by endrict
If bane had brains like batman he could blind the taskmaster so he couldn't mimc his moves.
Why on Earth would Taskmaster have to mimic Bane?

endrict
Originally posted by Tshern

just in case....

brainchild81
Originally posted by endrict
If bane had brains like batman he could blind the taskmaster so he couldn't mimc his moves. Nah. Taskmaster'd beat Batman up too

wolvertooth
taskmaster way above bain here 10/10

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Grimm22

I concur. Taskmaster has WAY too many options to beat Bane with. He has his far higher fighting ability, his 2x speed, his actual weapons, and why doesn't he just use some of Bullseye's tricks? Bane should get a coffin while he still can. TM 10/10.

Genis101
Taskmaster 10/10. Bane has no chance at all.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tshern

laughing laughing laughing

insult perhaps?

newyorkcares
I think banes's venom and ability to fight through pain would give him a slight advantage, but the indestructable shield,weapons, and reflexes would eventually put Bane down for the count. Or TM could just destroy his venom pump and beat up a pretty good ,human level fighter.

Fanboy
Taskmaster wins.

Scoobless
Originally posted by newyorkcares
I think banes's venom and ability to fight through pain would give him a slight advantage, but the indestructable shield,weapons, and reflexes would eventually put Bane down for the count. Or TM could just destroy his venom pump and beat up a pretty good ,human level fighter.

......or shoot him in the face..... no expression

newyorkcares
Or shoot him in the face...

Scoobless
Exactly.... big grin

Supermutant
new 52 Bane eventually breaks him

CadenceV2
Be a good fight, but Taskmaster not jobbing should win the majority for sure.

Sin I AM
Didn't realise TM was so uber i wonder how he fares against marvel streets

smile

Khazra Reborn
NU Bane destroys.

deathslash
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
NU Bane destroys. taskmaster uses the accuracy of bullseye to shoot out bane's venom pumps before he gets close, uses the combined agility of spider-man and daredevil in conjunction with his fast forward speed avoid all of Bane's attacks, uses the swordsmanship of black knight and the fighting skills of ironfist and Cat to kill bane and walks away without a scratch. Tony wins 10/10

Khazra Reborn
Bane doesn't use venom pumps anymore.

Supermutant
Taskmaster hasn't used double time speed since wearing the UDon suit. Bane's incredible damage soak will allow him to get in close, then backbreaker finisher.

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
Taskmaster hasn't used double time speed since wearing the UDon suit. Bane's incredible damage soak will allow him to get in close, then backbreaker finisher. that doesn't mean that he doesn't still have the power to use it. Guns plus arrows plus the surgical precision of Captain america, bullseye, and hawkeye equal out to several fatal injuries before bane even gets close. Also, Tony is most certainly more agile, a better fighter, and iirc he has an adamantium shield as part of his standard gear (meaning that he can also block Bane's attacks )

Golgo13
Bane most likely.

Khazra Reborn
An arrow probably wouldn't even penetrate Bane's skin. Talon tossed a bunch f acid in his face and it didn't do anything at all.

Plus, Bane is fast as shit too, he treated Batman, Talon and just about everyone else he's come across like children.

deathslash
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
An arrow probably wouldn't even penetrate Bane's skin. Talon tossed a bunch f acid in his face and it didn't do anything at all.

Plus, Bane is fast as shit too, he treated Batman, Talon and just about everyone else he's come across like children. and yet he's been shanked by random prison thugs and he's also been stabbed by talons. Bane has been stabbed before and taskmaster could still aim for the softer areas of Bane's body. We're talking about the accuracy of bullseye, hawkeye, and captain america.

Golgo13
Bane high showings far outweigh his lows. When he was on venom, not many streets will be able to hang with him.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
Bane high showings far outweigh his lows. When he was on venom, not many streets will be able to hang with him. and on taskmaster's best days, he can hang with metas

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
and on taskmaster's best days, he can hang with metas

Bane is meta. He's hanged with metas as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.