The Judgment of Celestial II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
It was midnoon at Brooklyn. Life was returning to normal for the entire world. With the war over life could continue on. Homes were being rebuilt and those who lost loved ones would never forget the sacrifices they made for their homes. Brooklyn wasn't hit at all by China but it did face a small invasion force from Iran that was stopped two years into the water. Five years have passed since the war's end.

Jack O'Neil sat in a bar, it was his day off since it was Sunday. The bar was half way filled with people. He didn't bother much with talking keeping to himself and remaining alone. It would take time for Jack to recover from the deaths of his best friends and mother. The television was on and a reporter came on with urgent news.

- "This just in. The president of the United Nations of Earth has arrived at NASA in Florida where the twin space stations; Atlas and Prometheus are being built. Atlas will be completed in two months and those willing to live in space will be allowed to live onboard the Atlas. According to reports the Atlas can hold 1,300,000 civilians and 275,000 military soldiers with enough room for homes and other needed supplies such as food and water. In fact the Atlas will be able to grow food and handle the room for cattle and other animals. The Prometheus is said to be completed in five months." - the reporter said.

Atlas and Prometheus have been in construction now for twenty six years each and Jack was sort of eager to see the two stations completed. In two months the Atlas would be ready for launch.

John!attheDisco
Tom Fleming, who had been living with his sister, Liza, for the last five years, made his way into the bar with her, they were both stressed out, and thought a drink would calm their nerves. Tom had missed the news, as he took a seat next to Jack after it had been said. Liza seated herself next to him, and they awaited a bartender to take their drink orders...

trademark

Burning thought
CM was helping out onboard Atlas, building its hull with his special tool arms, he was set to builder mode by the military and now worked to make the space stations into a place for Earths people to live onboard

with his power drills and laser arms he melted metal and froze it with a Nitro spray...

his lights flashed and buzzed around his body as he moved

At god
Jason looked at his watch it was time for his dinner tonight he was gonna order china food. As he flipped out his cell phone and diled to the chinise rasturant he said "I would like to order large chiken noodle with egg soup". "Yes sir!" Chinise man said in loud cheery voice "We'll get you that order right away sir".
"Delivery boy! Take food!" Chinse man yelled.
Jason kicked back on the couch being a couch potato he had a job tommrow he had to kill a man once again after all he was a mercinary but sort of like a hit man.

ESB -1138

trademark

At god
Jason knew that order was late he got board and he went outside and hopped on his motarcycle. The engine roared and took him to the bar. As he slammed the door open he found Jack "Hmmm I must be seeing things" He thought and sat next to him.
"Martiny please shaken not stirred" He said and the bartender nodded and started to make the martiny.
He opened up the file and started to look at the photos and writings.
"Keep it simple and clean. Capture him if you can but, kill him if you must" Jason read and ripped up the file he had a photographic memory whetever he looked he remembered. "Are you alone boy?" He asked Jack.

ESB -1138
- "If I am?" - Jack asked without looking at him. His hand gripped the sheet of paper he held but he kept it out of sight. Jack was taught by Sefirah and Adam during his glory days in Wolf Team Alpha and he knew how to defend himself.

At god
"I was called Major Jason of the Wolf team Alpha nice to meet you" He said with a smile and then took a sip of his martiny. "Somehow you look familar maybe Im just seeing things" He said and looked at the small window of the bar.
Jason's milltary jacket still had name "Terminator" on it. "World War three was terrible war...My squad member Jack was dead and after that I saw millions of him. Hmph talk about thinking too much" Jason said and took another sip of his martiny and he looked at the photo the guy he must kill it was a man near weapons shop.
"It was nice meetin' ya" He said and payed the bartender and left.

At god
((Super bump))

ESB -1138
(What happened to all the RPers?)

Jack watched Jason through the corner of his eye. Jack believed he had the wrong person for Jack wasn't placed into a squad until a year after WW3 ended. He got up and walked towards the door but his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID that had EG on it. Jack pondered for a moment not knowing anyone that goes by EG so he answered it.

- "Hello?" - Jack asked but no answer came. He looked at the caller ID again and on it was Zero which made Jack wonder. He placed his phone in his bag and ignored it.

At god
Jason stopped his motorcycle and ended up at a club. He knocked on the door and then the man stepped in and asked "What's the password?" Man asked. "It's time for you to die" Jason said as he got out a assult rifle and destroyed the door and shot the man. People screamed "Where is John Seth Konners?!" Jason yelled then the man stepped up.
"So you are the one nothin' personal boy but, it's my job" Jason said and shot the man. "Now you are all my hostage" Jason said quietly and placed C4 on dead man's chest.
He backed away pointing his rifle at them. Jason hopped on his cycle and pressed the butten the club exploded and sent anyone near it into oblivion. Jason smiled satisfied that he got his stress off he still had Jack's old phone number so he thought he might call he diled on the number.

trademark
"who do you think you are""I'm kenta

ESB -1138
Arriving at the ruined city of New York three black hooded men wonder through the city streets. Each one differed in size. One being small and appeared teen-like, another much more like a common soldier, and the third stood above the others like a mighty tower.

- "So much death. Can you feel it my brothers? The people still cry out in pain waiting for judgment day to come. They are waiting for Father." - the second one said raising his right hand to be eye level with him. The soil of New York started to glow blue as small orbs of light emerged from the soil.

One by one the thousands of orbs transformed into wolves. The wolves were all black with glowing red eyes. The three black hooded men gazed upon the wolves as they lined up before them.

- "Off! Be gone with you all! It is time for you to feast upon the world that took your very soul! The Revival shall begin!!" - the second one shouted and the thousands of belves (the wolves) ran off in different directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack walked outside. He headed down the street head lowered. As he continued off he stopped upon the sighting of a dove. The dove looked at Jack for a moment with an olive branch in its mouth. Jack remained motionless and after a moment the dove flew away.

trademark
(this seems like ff alttle)

At god
Jason stopped where Jack was. He stopped his motorcycle and hopped off the bike he put his sunglasses away showing his eyes. He walked past Jack pretending not noticing him. "Why am I keep seeing Jack these days?" He thought and sat on the stone bench.
He got out his cigar and smoked on it. The dove started to land on the ground front of Jason seemed to want to be friends with him. Jason smiled at it as Dove sat on his lap.
"How nice...Dove always means peace...But now what is it there is no peace only war..." Jason said.

Krone
Mike stepped out of the ruins that were once his house and then he saw a dove fly and land on a mans lap "Sign of peace!" he shouted over to the man "shame that sign didnt come a few years ago" he said now frowning

ESB -1138
The skies became dark as clouds quickly formed above where not even sunlight could pass through. Lighting rained down from the skies and the power of Brooklyn went out. Soon it begun to pour and the rain was so thick cars came to a stop for you could not see anything three feet ahead of you. The winds picked up knocking down small trees.

ESB -1138
((What happened to everyone??))

John!attheDisco
(I don't know. No one interacted with my character.)

Tom and Liza remained in the bar after the power went out. They got down on the floor in case of a tornado, and huddled together as it quickly got cold.

At god
"What do you want?" Jason asked coldly as the dove flew away. He stood up and cracked his knuckles he was stressed because of all the killing he had to do he was in mood for a fight.
Then he drew a deep breath and walked away the rain poured on him making watery outlines.

I R SMRT
A figure, wrapped in what seemed to be a dark trench coat, just stood there, never wavering from that one spot. He was staring at something.... Someone.
Jack...

ESB -1138
On the outskirts of town a pack of belves loamed over Brooklyn. They gazed upon the city with glowing red eyes. The rain became cold and a great mist rose from the ground making it even worse to see. Lighting killed off most of the power in the city. Flocks of birds flew over head all heading west; thousands of birds. Dogs went wild in the city and cats fled for shelter.

MadMel
(slightly off topic, but ESB, can u plz send me a link to judgement hall or whatever its called now?? big grin PM it to me..)

ESB -1138
((I guess the link under my sig didn't give it away))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.