Keira Knightley=JP 4!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
HERE! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/

It's rumored that she will be playing in Jurassic Park 4:The Extinction.

I guess when she's done with PotC,she'll be doing this...

T.Maria
eek...nothing can compare to the first jurassic park film...the other ones went a little sour in their plot lines IMO....

Hmmm...ah well if this is true then good luck to her...although she plays good action films...POTC and Arthur and her bounty hunter film proved that...smile

Chiki Mina
o yea its a rumor ive known it for quiet awhile. the rumor that was denied was the movie johnny depp was gonna be in called I Am Legend. damn! i wished he could work with will smith, will smith and johnny depp..woo!!

sccch
I JUST found out about this.

*jcd*gmc*
it's kinda weird that she's the only one on the cast list.....

evilm0nki3
I read that a looooong time ago. I liek Jurassic Park. That would be nice if she was in it.

sccch
It comes out 2008. How long has this been planed? Since alot of you all knew about it.

ivebeendepped43
dont know dont care. ive never seen anyof the sequels 2 JP and if keira's in it, DEFINITLEY wont c it

-savvychick-
what do you have against kiera ibd43?

sccch
yeah?

ivebeendepped43
ive explained it many times and im sick of it. if u wanna no, ask tee_pirates girl, she might remember sum o the reasons

evilm0nki3
You have? I haven't seen them anywhere. I remember you saying you had your reasons.. but I don't recall you saying them.

ivebeendepped43
i have a few times but people post so fast they dont pay attention to it

tee_pirategirl
I fully remember and they're good reasons too...it didn't make me stop liking her but I get why you don't like her now

ivebeendepped43
finally someone understands! oh! i remember that final reason tee_pg!!! it is cuz she posed nakked 4 vanity fair. i dont see Johnny doin that niether! didnt see him doing at 20 either!

tee_pirategirl
ok that ones a good reason actually..I was shocked when I saw the cover..my poor mom actually had to BUY it because I refused to put it down once we got to the cash register I was just STARING at it...and my mom was like:honey..why are you staring at the naked lady? and I'm like:it's not a naked lady...it's one of my fave stars..nude..on a magazine..WHY? WHY? WHY keira?
ok I'll give you that one it was a good reason...but I still don't hate her I mean britney spears, scarlet johanson, jessica alba and many many other hollywood stars posed nude for covers too and no one hates them and if we really wanna count it like that...vanessa paradis who is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE female star posed topless too I saw the pictures and everyone thinks it's ok cause she's french and they're used to being topless in france but...ok since we agreed to disagree I'm going to admit the nude cover thing kinda made me like a less but still not hate her..so I'll hand it to you good reason..good reason

katelovespirate
eh, i am pretty conservative but i thought the photo shoot was pretty tasteful. it wasnt like they were baring all... i mean, i dont exactly understand the point of posing nude, but i suppose its a neat celebration of the human body. and both keira and scarlett were posed carefully, you didnt see much you wouldnt see at a beach or whatever. it didnt bother me. what the stars choose to do is their business. i'm just interested in whether they are talented or not.

evilm0nki3
Yeah I didn't like the vanity fair thing either.. It made me like her aloooot less.

Rachel McAdams was supposed to be on the cover too but she didnt want to when she found out it was nude. I was proud of hersmile lol

Chiki Mina
ok let me get this straight with ivebeendepped..u hate keira cus she posed nude.?? then u must hate like 2034824 stars cus most of them do..including mr depps gurlfriend.

besides its the talent that counts and keira is very talented gurl despite her young age.

ivebeendepped43
for he millionth time, that is not the only reason! btw, i never saw that cover very well on the mag. i saw a pic of it on the internet and everyone was talking bout it. im glad i didnt tho. thats sick

Bwa Ha Ha
when was this?

ivebeendepped43
a little while ago. well, not so little

tee_pirategirl
ok ok let me help you out here ivebeendepped *I* really love keira(none lesbian way ofcourse) she's my favorite female artist after vanessa and I must say that yeah though the FACT that she posed nude was disturbing they were really REALLY careful not to show a thing and well it's really none of my business what she wants to do so I better respect her for not caring what people think and doing her own thing.... BUT I've come to understand why you don't like her and I'll post the good reasons here so no one asks anymore..I mremember these fromanother thread: she's okay with getting extremely drunk(in public)...,she wears unappropriate clothes all the time, she has body piercing(belly button),she jokes (annoyingly) about johnny outstaging her,she acts like she's a kid and....(I'll tell you the rest if I remember)
so all these things that I said doesn't mean I agree with them but I get the point so people lets all agree to disagree ok? lets not waste our time arguing over keira knightly when we can talk about the most wonderfull,wisdomfull and blissfull and not to mention sexy creature that has walked this earth who is johnny depp/jack sparrow

ivebeendepped43
holla! and u 4got that she is always going on about how "she got to kiss Johnny Depp AND Orlando Bloom"

tee_pirategirl
oh yeah my bad....so forget the girl...any news on johnny?

ivebeendepped43
um, not lately,really besides that hes geting singing lessons from Nessa

Maple Sugar
small world..i guess the pirates will eat the tourists erm

ivebeendepped43
uuumm, what?

Maple Sugar
'nuff said

ivebeendepped43
uum, oh

Bwa Ha Ha
jurrasic park line

ivebeendepped43
?

hazel1
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
for he millionth time, that is not the only reason! btw, i never saw that cover very well on the mag. i saw a pic of it on the internet and everyone was talking bout it. im glad i didnt tho. thats sick

What was the other reason?

ivebeendepped43
look at the page b4 this. tee_pg lists them

hazel1
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
dont know dont care. ive never seen anyof the sequels 2 JP and if keira's in it, DEFINITLEY wont c it

?

Bwa Ha Ha
mmhmm.... i never heard of it till now

hazel1
ibd43 how old are you?

Bwa Ha Ha
uhh im not sure...

ivebeendepped43

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah, that

ivebeendepped43
lol nice

Bwa Ha Ha
very nice lol

ivebeendepped43
beyond nice!

Bwa Ha Ha
totally nice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.