Tyrant (at his peak) vs. Thanos (at his peak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
is Tyrant a former herald of Galactus.. or not ?

nevertheless.... a battle... of giants.....

who wins ?

i believe... they met before.. is this correct ?

juggernaut66666
tyrant at his peak was around galactus at 20-30% so Tyrant 10/10

trolly_crouchjr
Depends on which Tryant..Classic wins

Tshern
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Depends on which Tryant..Classic wins

Tyrant at his prime.

And Tyrant takes this easily. Betageuze, you should have a look at the fight he had with Galactus, might give you a new perspective. The Tyrant that Thanos fought would be a more appropriate opponent...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tshern
Tyrant at his prime.

And Tyrant takes this easily. Betageuze, you should have a look at the fight he had with Galactus, might give you a new perspective. The Tyrant that Thanos fought would be a more appropriate opponent...
his fight with galactus was funny he was doing well until galactus attacked him then he was beaten by 1 blast

Tshern
Very true, but he managed to actually hurt Galactus. IMO that is a great feat.

Btw, cool signature, Juggs.

juggernaut66666
thanks but every tyrant fan is like tyrant is almost equal to galactus WTF????? he is nowhere to him

Tshern
Yeah, I think Tyrant was a decent fight for Galactus until Galactus actually decided to decimate him. Full powered Galactus wouldn't even bother to kill Tyrant.

Lucid Lui
Tyrant ftw.

galan7777777
wait, thanos at his peak would have had THOTU so if thats the case, he wins 10/10..... but if thanos was just at his physically best, then tyrant wins 9/10

Tshern
Originally posted by galan7777777
wait, thanos at his peak would have had THOTU so if thats the case, he wins 10/10..... but if thanos was just at his physically best, then tyrant wins 8/10

How would Thanos beat Tyrant two out of ten?

galan7777777
How would Thanos beat Tyrant two out of ten? i just left 1 spot open for jobbing/PIS thats all

Tshern
Jobbing and PIS are all out in here. No need to give any room to them. Btw, I already thought you considered Thanos able to beat Tyrant, twas scary since the post I can remember from you have been smart...

galan7777777
Jobbing and PIS are all out in here. No need to give any room to them. Btw, I already thought you considered Thanos able to beat Tyrant, twas scary since the post I can remember from you have been smart... well since it wasnt specified that there was no PIS/Jobbing, i left 1 spot open for such (i edited that part) wink

Tshern
Not specified, but it's just a general rule on the board.

boriquaking55
Tyrant with ease 10/10.

Unless you mean Thanos with HOTU/IG then it's a different story completely

complexbrother
Tyrant . 10/10

wolvertooth
wolverine did stabe them both so wolverine takes them both 6/4

DigiMark007
Even when Tyrant was de-powered, he got the better of Thanos. Though it was probably technically a stalemate.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine did stabe them both so wolverine takes them both 6/4

Dude stop spamming i've reported you thrice in different threads for it.

Thanos_1971
Thanos wont win this.

Tyrant 10/10.

guy222
tyrant ftw

Sundipped
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Even when Tyrant was de-powered, he got the better of Thanos. Though it was probably technically a stalemate.

I didn't really see it as a stalemate. I see it as Thanos just surviving. And thats's even with some extra help from 1 of Tyrants power orbs. Thanos got in some good licks but every attack from Tyrant sent him flying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.