Batman Beyond v.s. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane
(no prep)

galan7777777
was there a batman beyond comic?

great_dane
not sure, don't think so. but i was just wondering for opinions.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by galan7777777

Does it matter?

You get fights like

Movie Blade Vs Movie Batman here all the time this is more or less the same.

grey fox
Daredevil

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Does it matter?

You get fights like

Movie Blade Vs Movie Batman here all the time this is more or less the same. this is true, i even remember seeing a magneto v.s. the jedi thread........ none the less DD wins this one, he has more experience

galan7777777
Originally posted by great_dane
not sure, don't think so. but i was just wondering for opinions. i just asked because "sometimes" v.s. threads that arent about comic book characters get closed

Sub_Mariner
But anyway, DD Takes this 8/10. What weapons does BB have?

Susramanian
at what point in time are you using for terry?

early in his carrer i'd agree with DD winning 8/10 but later on it starts evening out.

by return of the joker i see terry as skilled enough in terms of fighting skill and usage/familiarity with the suit that he can take even matches from DD.

if you use terry from JLU, while this is specualtion, i would assume he would be a far more equal combatant as matt, the suit would then just throw things far too much in batman's favor and i would see batman winning 8/10 there.

ExtraMision5555
edit

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Susramanian

early in his carrer i'd agree with DD winning 8/10 but later on it starts evening out.

by return of the joker i see terry as skilled enough in terms of fighting skill and usage/familiarity with the suit that he can take even matches from DD.

if you use terry from JLU, while this is specualtion, i would assume he would be a far more equal combatant as matt, the suit would then just throw things far too much in batman's favor and i would see batman winning 8/10 there.

I agree with this assessment, Return of joker terry and beyond secures a good majority for terry. Too much versatility going for him+suit is too much for DD. 8/10 terry

AcousticDoc
Terry wins the majority. The suit is too much for DD to handle.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Susramanian

BTW, did JLU have batman beyond in it consistnatly?? that show was on cartoon network right? Im confused cuz after watching the JLU epilogue i wonder why i didnt watch the show, but i remember the show having bad animation/generally uninteresting. But JLU epilogue has batman beyond series type animation (which i thought was very good) and was interestnig.

Was their Multiple Justice leauges or something? im confused now

King_Mungi

Yes, it ran for #24 issues.

He also appeared in Superman/Batman #22, Superman Adventures #63 and had several mini based on the show (#6 issues, plus the movie in comic format)

ExtraMision5555
man
why didnt i watch JLU
wtf?
i hope its on youtube

Metalmanx
Batman Beyond wins 6/10. Mostly because of his suit.

Big Sexy
I give it to DD. Terry couldn't even match Joker with the suit on.

Tron
i just asked because "sometimes" v.s. threads that arent about comic book characters get closed

That's only if they have absolutely nothing to do with any comic. This thread isn't one of those.

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
man
why didnt i watch JLU
wtf?
i hope its on youtube

You can use Bearshare to download all the episodes, like I did.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Big Sexy

Wasn't Joker enhanced during that period?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wasn't Joker enhanced during that period?

He was in the body of Tim Drake...yes sexual jokes aside, and the fight took place where Joker had the advantage as he had all his goddies there. Batman still won in the end.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tron
That's only if they have absolutely nothing to do with any comic. This thread isn't one of those.

You can use Bearshare to download all the episodes, like I did.

oo good
from what i saw the show is good

ExtraMision5555

what do you mean? terry won

and DD would crumble infront of terry

h2h, sure, dd wins

But Terry is no slouch in that department, and his suit absolutely secures him a majority

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
what do you mean? terry won

and DD would crumble infront of terry

h2h, sure, dd wins

But Terry is no slouch in that department, and his suit absolutely secures him a majority Maybe I saw a different movie because Terry won by luck. He lost H2h with the joker and almost got choked to death. He won with a buzzer. Hes not on Bruces level in any way shape or form. You give Terry too much credit.

rotiart
Terrys suit lets him fly, is durable... gives him like 10x strength... and he has gadgets....

DD is one of the most badass fighters in marvel...

I'd say Terry would never land a finger on DD (if he did it would probably put down DD however)... but DD would whittle Terry down to nothing.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Terrys suit lets him fly, is durable... gives him like 10x strength... and he has gadgets....

DD is one of the most badass fighters in marvel...

I'd say Terry would never land a finger on DD (if he did it would probably put down DD however)... but DD would whittle Terry down to nothing.

Terry hurting Daredevil won't happen. Ten times strength is class 2-3, tops. And that assumes that terry could lift 400-600 pounds.

Daredevil, on the other hand, has rolled with punches from Spider-man (a Fifteen tonner, who is MUCH, MUCH faster than Terry) all day long.

Daredevil for the win.

Unless, I suppose, Terry is regularly equipped with Sonics and can figure out Daredevil's weakness.

Or he stays in flight and pelts Daredevil from afar. erm

Darth Martin
Batman Beyond takes this quite easily.

badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
Unless, I suppose, Terry is regularly equipped with Sonics and can figure out Daredevil's weakness.

Or he stays in flight and pelts Daredevil from afar. erm
That's exactly what Terry should do to win.

Darth Martin
Terry doesn't need sonics to take down DD.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Terry doesn't need sonics to take down DD. Hes not smarter, hes not a better fighter, the suit is his only saving point an thats if he uses it right.

Darth Martin
Hes not smarter, hes not a better fighter, the suit is his only saving point an thats if he uses it right. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McGinnis#Abilities_and_equipment

Check the "abilities and equipment" part. Terry takes this easily.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McGinnis#Abilities_and_equipment

Check the "abilities and equipment" part. Terry takes this easily. roll eyes (sarcastic) Terrys a poser. Nothing more

Darth Martin
He still wins. Happy Dance

braz
does the Batman Beyond suit have jet boosters on his feet that allow him to fly..? idunno i thought i heard this somewhere. n btw, is this Bruce or Azrael?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
does the Batman Beyond suit have jet boosters on his feet that allow him to fly..? idunno i thought i heard this somewhere. n btw, is this Bruce or Azrael? Yes he does this is Terry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_...s_and_equipment

newyorkcares
OK, I will never, go over this aagain,either in this forum ,at my local shop or anywhere else. This is about 5 seconds of fight. Dd shows up, lands a few punches, the bat realizes his advantage is sound based, throws a sonic batarang at him.Or just bashes something that resonates with a loud reverb. DD now has NO advantage ,and its batman beating up a blind guy.It doesnt matter if its bb, dkr,current continuity, or adam west. Batman would beat 10 types of poo out of daredevil with relative ease.This is not a dd diss, its just a fact. If dd went against the bat, he would lose.period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.