Tyrant vs Watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Full power Tyrant

vs

The Watcher(Uatu)

Who takes it?

(and for some reason Uatu has decided to break his oath, so he's really trying to take him.)

ExtraMision5555
just curious
does watcher ever hurt anyone in the comics?
what can he do?

darthgoober
Bump

rotiart
A rogue watcher (i think name Aaron?) became the Unilord or servant to him or something...

A different watcher fought against the molecule man.

I can't think of anything else offhand.

One watcher stated he had the power to kill and infantile galactus, before he attained all the power he has now.

rotiart
However I still think Tyrant takes it. The battle between Tyrant and Galactus wrecks galaxies...

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
However I still think Tyrant takes it. The battle between Tyrant and Galactus wrecks galaxies...

A watcher has fought Galactus before, to a standstill. I dont remember if it was a What If? or a peak in another dimension kinda thing.
Just because they dont go around wiping out galaxies, doesnt mean they can't.
I think a Watcher can take Tyrant. They have vast amounts of power and knowledge. And, the times I have seen them use thier power, they do it in very unique ways.
Not just power against power.
Plus, we all know that they usually like keeping very wild artifacts and powerful objects. (Ultimate Nullifier anybody?) God knows what they have.
I think a rogue watcher could do it.

Stupid Rookie
Didn't the Celestials try to wipe out the Watchers? Watchers are pretty powerful, if Uatu really wanted to fight it could get tough.

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Didn't the Celestials try to wipe out the Watchers? Watchers are pretty powerful, if Uatu really wanted to fight it could get tough.

Watchers are powerful. Uatu vs Aron was classic. Uatu won. Watchers compared to Celestials. They don't fare well

Arishem the Judge and Exitar the Exterminator destroyed The One(leader of the Watchers)

Watchers vs Celestials

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5800/fantasticforceno07p21yh2.th.jpg

Wonder Man
Tyrant was created by Galactus to be nearly as powerful as him i read somewhere anyhow. I only saw that one showing of him with Morg.
Full Tyrant would prob. win though.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Tyrant was created by Galactus to be nearly as powerful as him i read somewhere anyhow. I only saw that one showing of him with Morg.
Full Tyrant would prob. win though.

Galactus defeated Tyrant the first time. Tyrant had Big G beat before Morg got the UN

Watchers are hard to gauge. Uatu watches. He did defeat Aron

Alfheim
Originally posted by guy222

Arishem the Judge and Exitar the Exterminator destroyed The One(leader of the Watchers)

What 2 against 1, that implies that The One was more powerful than one celestial.

Galactus defeated Tyrant the first time. Tyrant had Big G beat before Morg got the UN

That was because G underestimated him, G would have probablt sill won thoough.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
What 2 against 1, that implies that The One was more powerful than one celestial.

That was because G underestimated him, G would have probablt sill won thoough.

Watchers aren't more powerful than Celestials. Fact

They watched as Arishem and Exitar slew The One

It didn't look like Galactus was goin to win

Alfheim
Watchers aren't more powerful than Celestials. Fact

They watched as Arishem and Exitar slew The One

It didn't look like Galactus was goin to win

Bro what I asked you was that there were two celestials that killed one watcher. My question was if it took two Celestilas to beat one watcher could it be argued that the Watcher was more powerful?

Xplosive
Tyrant had Big G beat before Morg got the UN

That Tyrant wasn't as powerful as the first time, neither was Galactus at power level when they wrecked galaxies.

FP Tyrant should win against Uatu.

Evil_Ash
Watcher ftw.

Originally posted by Xplosive
when they wrecked galaxies

That was just Thanos speculating...

Kutulu
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Watcher ftw.

That was just Thanos speculating...

It was narration. If you discount narration by characters, then half the feats are meaningless. This has been argued countless times - it happened, deal with it.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bro what I asked you was that there were two celestials that killed one watcher. My question was if it took two Celestilas to beat one watcher could it be argued that the Watcher was more powerful?

IMO, no

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Kutulu
It was narration. If you discount narration by characters, then half the feats are meaningless. This has been argued countless times - it happened, deal with it.

Thanos was just watching the recorded fight from a monitor. He wasn't actually present at the battle, so he couldn't possibly have known that galaxies were being destroyed. He was just wildly speculating.

Either way, it's Hyperbole. We didn't actually see any galaxies being destroyed...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tyrant ftw.

RUNMAN
Uatu

quanchi112
tyrant.

Alfheim
IMO, no

OK why do you say that?

quanchi112
the watcher cant win this. hes the watcher.

norrinradd43
Celestials are significantly stronger than watchers...FP Tyrant wrecks a single watcher 10/10

Alfheim
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Celestials are significantly stronger than watchers...FP Tyrant wrecks a single watcher 10/10

Your probably right but why did it take two celestials to kill the head watcher?

norrinradd43
good question, I dont know, maybe exitar or arishem could have done it alone...they probably were just attacking at once just because i.e. the time 8 of them attacked the destroyer when it would have probably only taken one to put it down.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Xplosive
That Tyrant wasn't as powerful as the first time, neither was Galactus at power level when they wrecked galaxies.

FP Tyrant should win against Uatu.

He was still powerful enough to drain enough energy from Galactus using his ship to make him weak. Tyrant wins.

llagrok
A single watcher wouldn't take a win from someone who is capable of almost beating Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
A single watcher wouldn't take a win from someone who is capable of almost beating Galactus. u have finally come around and admitted he could defeat galactus.

welcome aboard.

wink

Utrigita
Tyrant wins this

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by quanchi112
u have finally come around and admitted he could defeat galactus.

welcome aboard.

wink

no expression Full powered Tyrant failed trying that...

And he got one-shotted by Galactus...

Sundipped

And he got one-shotted by Galactus...

Where was the 1 shot?
How could Galactus have so much trouble with "depowered" Tyrant if he could 1 shot the full powered version so easily?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Sundipped
Where was the 1 shot?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/galanpwnstyrant1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/galantyrant2.jpg

How could Galactus have so much trouble with "depowered" Tyrant if he could 1 shot the full powered version so easily?

Ask quanchi... lookaround

Sundipped
U can't bellieve that was the whole fight do u. The glimpses we saw on Tyrant's monitor? Thanos said Galaxies were destroyed. U can't do that in a 1 shot.

quanchi112
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/galanpwnstyrant1.jpg

Ask quanchi... lookaround we didnt see the whole battle. wow.

i cant believe u post some of this stuff.

quanchi112

And he got one-shotted by Galactus... apply common sense when reading comic books and dont take everything on the page as literal. sometimes know they dont show u everything.

k.

Evil_Ash
U can't bellieve that was the whole fight do u. The glimpses we saw on Tyrant's monitor? Thanos said Galaxies were destroyed. U can't do that in a 1 shot.

apply common sense when reading comic books and dont take everything on the page as literal. sometimes know they dont show u everything.

k.

Speculations, speculations, speculations...

What we saw was Galactus withstanding two blasts from Tyrant, and then took him down with one blast. Those are the facts.

Fact >>>>>>> "common sense"

quanchi112
Speculations, speculations, speculations...

What we saw was Galactus withstanding two blasts from Tyrant, and then took him down with one blast. Those are the facts.

Fact >>>>>>> "common sense" we saw a whole fight against depowered tyrant and him actually get powred up from a galactus blast. he was winning yet what we saw from an imcompletel fight between a more powerful tyrant and galactus u think he oneshotted him.

laughing

common sense, apply it when necessary.

sometimes comic have u fill in the blanks.

i guess u cant can u?

laughing

Evil_Ash
we saw a whole fight against depowered tyrant and him actually get powred up from a galactus blast.

Um, yeah, and you didn't see him get powered up by Galactus' blast in his full powered form...

he was winning yet what we saw from an imcompletel fight between a more powerful tyrant and galactus u think he oneshotted him.

That is what happened...

The only reason depowered Tyrant was "winning" was because Galactus' energy blasts empowered him...

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p09.jpg

Dumbass. no expression

quanchi112
Um, yeah, and you didn't see him get powered up by Galactus' blast in his full powered form...

That is what happened...

The only reason depowered Tyrant was "winning" was because Galactus' energy blasts empowered him...

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p09.jpg

Dumbass. no expression if he got powered up then he wasnt oneshotted then was he?

laughing

ur easy to debate with.

depowered tyrant not only countered his balst but countered his other grand move.

sorry but tyrant was winning in his depowered state and u think galactus oneshotted him.

laughing

Evil_Ash
if he got powered up then he wasnt oneshotted then was he?

Moron...

FULL POWERED Tyrant wasn't empowered by Galactus' blasts.

Otherwise he would have won the fight. no expression

Sundipped
Moron...

FULL POWERED Tyrant wasn't empowered by Galactus' blasts.

Otherwise he would have won the fight. no expression

FP Tyrant was empowered by Galan's blasts. The narrator even stated that's 1 thing that he forgot about in the 2nd fight.

He didn't win the fight because he got depowered. Now did we see that just from looking at the monitor like Thanos did? No because that wasn't the whole fight. This was not a 1 shot. They were almost equal, it doesn't make sense.

Evil_Ash
FP Tyrant was empowered by Galan's blasts.

How could he possibly have lost then?

llagrok

Galactus has 7/7 in martial arts.

Sundipped

I really can't say. I guess we'll have to ask Thanos or Galactus what exactly happened.

Evil_Ash
Tyrant got blasted down and was at Galactus' mercy. He didn't seem to get empowered...

quanchi112
I really can't say. I guess we'll have to ask Thanos or Galactus what exactly happened. the whole fight wasnt shown. just bits and pieces.

they are just speculating.

llagrok
Ash, it was a joke.

quanchi112
Ash, it was a joke. laughing the joke was on ash. i cant believe he responded to galactus being perfect with martial arts.

imagine galactus crane kicking a celestial.

priceless.

thanks ash for the laughs.

Evil_Ash
Ash, it was a joke.

ApiHeSAL_fk&mode

quanchi112
figures that would be ur comeback.

nothing at all.

llagrok
And what is your comeback Quanchi?

quanchi112
And what is your comeback Quanchi? i dont post silly funy videos or whatever. thats not me. i just debate.

sorry bro but i wont get into a flame war. not my style.

wink

Utrigita
I really can't say. I guess we'll have to ask Thanos or Galactus what exactly happened.

It is fully possibly that what the scan is mentioning is that Galactus had "forgotten" that his creation fed on the same energy as he did. It is fully possibly that in the first fight Tyrant didn't have the ability to turn Galactus energy based attacks into substance for him to devour, But if I have to look at the second fight between Galactus and Tyrant I see a high degree of CIS, allow me to explain: Galactus forgets that Tyrant feeds on the same energy as himself he also forgets that Tyrant can bend every machine to his will, his own creator forgets it.. Now if my creation had repelled against me and given me a hard fight that had destroyed thousends of worlds that contained substance then I wouldn't go around forgetting important facts about that creation. But thats probably just me...

Anyway Tyrant crushes the watcher.

Erik-Lensherr
ApiHeSAL_fk&mode laughing

darthgoober
Bumped in honor of the new Watcher respect thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t472567.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.