Johnny Depp-The Fast Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Sorry this was a mistake. Just turn this thread into another JOHNNY DEPP lovefest; like every other one does lol

Bwa Ha Ha
lol that was random

*jcd*gmc*
no! i was trying to post a picture of Johnny in a PINSTRIPE SUIT. if you had seen the last fast show, then it would be a joke to those people

Bwa Ha Ha
nvr heard of it

ivebeendepped43
really?! its right here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ahcMHAWJ4 so hilarious! Johnny is way ssexxi!

Bwa Ha Ha
the potc2 commercial is seeable at the bottom of this page

ivebeendepped43
yeah! mine too!

Bwa Ha Ha
that is cool....dec 5, thats awful! and the special one will cost 30 sumthin!

ivebeendepped43
ugh! i no!

*jcd*gmc*
i thought it was nov. 1st

Bwa Ha Ha
nope

ivebeendepped43
nope, Dec. 5. ask 4 Christmas!!!

-savvychick-
omg...dec. 5th....thats soooooooooo far awaysad

i dont have it at the bottom of my page...i think im gonna go see it in theatres again

ohhh...im goin 2 branson tomorrow, and im gonna get a shirt thats got johnny on it.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile

ivebeendepped43
hey jcd gmc, by any chance, does the jcd stand 4 John Christopher Depp?

Chiki Mina
whoever said the dvd was gonna come nov 1st cannot calculate right.
u have to add 5 months at the month the movie started
dmc started in july-aug, spet,oct,nov,dec. and it usually comes out on a tuesday.

ivebeendepped43
good math!

PirateDiva
OMG I LoVe JoHnnY....He Is Soooo IcreDiBLy NiCe!! He Is Sooooo HOT in person as he is on the BIG SCREEN!!! I Love jim!

ivebeendepped43
who doesnt?!

Bwa Ha Ha
usually they come out on Tuesday's? cool, didnt no that....

-savvychick-
i wonder why tuesday...............

Bwa Ha Ha
dunno........

-savvychick-
interesting day choice

Bwa Ha Ha
day choice?

-savvychick-
tuesday...it's an interesting day to choose to release a dvd

Bwa Ha Ha
oh. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0wfzWwTe9E&mode=related&search=

The lyrics go so well with the action... The Lyrics: http://www.jansjoyousjungle.com/500.html

-savvychick-
i can't watch anythin on youtube w/o it takin about an hour b/c my mom wont get high-speedsad

Bwa Ha Ha
i feel SO sorry for you... ive got direcway, so its no prob 4 me

ivebeendepped43
omg! savvychick, love the avvy!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
oh yeah.

ivebeendepped43
its way ssexxi

Bwa Ha Ha
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-qWIb_TPm4&NR

ivebeendepped43
yeah hes the candyman! but this song goes more /w CATCF

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
hey jcd gmc, by any chance, does the jcd stand 4 John Christopher Depp?

yeah! cuz jcd is johnny's initials, and gmc are my initials! cool huh? GMC!

ivebeendepped43
i am SO good! i remember someone asking me if the 43 inn my screen name had anything 2 do /w Johnny being 43, and im like "Nah! you yhink!" *note sarcasm*

Bwa Ha Ha
lol totally

-savvychick-
omg! savvychick, love the avvy!!!-ibd43

thanx lotssmile

no mysteries to my name

Bwa Ha Ha
totally

mmoviejunkie
i am SO good! i remember someone asking me if the 43 inn my screen name had anything 2 do /w Johnny being 43, and im like "Nah! you yhink!" *note sarcasm*

lol-that'd be me

-savvychick-
yeah...me too...sometimes ppl think im too sarcastic 4 my own good...but i cant help it...its kinda more a habit now acutally...its sad

Bwa Ha Ha
mmhmmm

ivebeendepped43
me too! im so sarcastic all the time!!

Bwa Ha Ha
im about 85% of the time

ivebeendepped43
im, like, 95%

Bwa Ha Ha
lol wow

ivebeendepped43
yup! thats me!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol 1 of my friends cant understand sarcasm at all, she'll be like 'huh?' lol

-savvychick-
im more sarcastic then any of you...im sarcastic almost 98% of the time...maybe more...but it's almost never intentionally nemoresad

Bwa Ha Ha
whoa

-savvychick-
yeah, its sad

i LOVE my new avatarsmile...off-topic, i know

Bwa Ha Ha
i always talk about my avvy

ivebeendepped43
it is pretty ssexxi

Bwa Ha Ha
the gecko?

-savvychick-
yep, you gotta purty sexi gecko there bwa ha ha

ivebeendepped43
oh yeah! Gieco always has the best commercials!

-savvychick-
im sorry bwa ha ha, but i think johnny out sexi's ur gecko...i hate to break it to you like this, im sorry...lollaughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
holla!!! amen! praise the lord!!! oh!! im happy cuz our soccer team in PE won against all 3 teams the past 3 days in school, an now our team gets to skip the mile!! yes! we get to watch others suffer! fun!

-savvychick-
lol, i bet you'll enjoy that now wont yousmile

ivebeendepped43
oh yeah! i have the worst endurace of any1 i know! seriously, i am ALWAYS the last 2 finish the mile

-savvychick-
lol, well, at least you dont have to do it tomorrow.
i ran a mile after school today with my mom...she's tryin to lose some weight and im helpin her out, only it took her ten minutes to run it to my six, so we're gonna have to work on itlaughing out loud

Bwa Ha Ha
lol i always finish last in miles.... im not very physical.... but im not fat cuz i dont eat lots

CaptinJackLover
On miles i usually finish like 5th...but thats cuz nobody at my skewl is athletic

Bwa Ha Ha
lol everyone is at mine

ivebeendepped43
not everyona at my school is, but i AM the worst, really

Bwa Ha Ha
poor person... ah well, i am klutzy at sports

ivebeendepped43
dude, im a total ditz!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol i accidently keep hitting people on the head whenever we're playing basketball lol i hit this poor 7th grader and she's like 'OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!! That hurt....'

-savvychick-
im not real bad at sports, but i dont actually play them, but im not fat either b/c me and my friends like to run around and make assses out of ourselves, its so much fun...lolsmile
im real clumsy though, so i dont think sports are my thing

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah... im like a mix of a geek and random humorous person

-savvychick-
i really actually dont know how to classify myself, hmmm, im going to think about that nowsad.......................

Bwa Ha Ha
*waiting*

-savvychick-
i cant figure out how to classify myself, and i asked a couple of my friends and asked them to, but they couldnt come up with anything either, so i guess i'd just say im a -karoline-...lol

ivebeendepped43
i am a slightly popular normal girl who is a total ditz, like, i could totally pull off the cheerleader thing, but i h8 cheerleaders! no offense if anyone here is a cheerleader.....thats just not my scene, although i could fit in if i wanted 2

-savvychick-
i dont like cheerleaders either, but i could do it if i wanted to, i used to i mean, up until i moved here from rhode island, where i was real popular, real preppy, and then i moved here and became corruptedsmile

i guess i could kinda classify myself the same way, but its much more fun just to be me...lol

Bwa Ha Ha
i am a slightly popular normal girl who is a total ditz, like, i could totally pull off the cheerleader thing, but i h8 cheerleaders! no offense if anyone here is a cheerleader.....thats just not my scene, although i could fit in if i wanted 2

No offense, but it sounds like you're describing this awful person at my school who we call LEWZMP....

-savvychick-
LEWZMP??? why?

Bwa Ha Ha
Do you know who LEWZMP even is?

ivebeendepped43
.........nnoo i ve been wondering what that ment 4 a while

-savvychick-
no idea

ivebeendepped43
its driving me cra-z tho. plz just tell me!

-savvychick-
y, would she not tell?

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by -savvychick-
im not real bad at sports, but i dont actually play them, but im not fat either b/c me and my friends like to run around and make assses out of ourselves, its so much fun...lolsmile
im real clumsy though, so i dont think sports are my thing when u said that it reminded me of when Johnny Depp said "My main responsibility in playing the character is to make an ass of myself, really, which is kinda fun"

Bwa Ha Ha
lol the LEWZMP story is kinda long.... and Imperial Logic will probably explain it better.... PM her 4 the story

ivebeendepped43
NONO!!! tell me!

Bwa Ha Ha
Ohhh...I don't know...Imperial Logic might wanna keep it a secret....I'll ask her if I can tell you....

ivebeendepped43
THANK YOU!

-savvychick-
YAYNESS!!!!!smile

ivebeendepped43
cuz a girl needs 2 no these things

Bwa Ha Ha
huh? what things?

ivebeendepped43
what LEWZMP means!

Bwa Ha Ha
Oh...lol... I guess I can tell u a tiny bit of the LEWZMP story...

Once upon a time, there was a girl called L----- E-------- W-------. She actually exists, so maybe it's not a good idea to get her name all over the web. lol. Anyway...she was one of those 'popular wannabes' and she was... umm... not very smart...One day, I showed her a picture... and umm... I'll explain the rest later lol

Here is the pic:

ivebeendepped43
oo, hes pretty ssexxi.............

Bwa Ha Ha
OH NOO!!! ITS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

-savvychick-
is that what LEWZMP said???

Bwa Ha Ha
ummm....not the only thing....

-savvychick-
rite...um...i think im startin to get a lil' bit of the picture(maybe...im not too brite..lol)
i dont think the pic is very ssexxi tho

Bwa Ha Ha
lol wel there's more to LEWZMP than that... I'll ask Imperial Logic if she can post the pic she drew of her...like Ichy?

-savvychick-
what does teh ZMP stand for??? cuz teh LEW part is the initials rite?

Bwa Ha Ha
u catch on fast.

-savvychick-
yeah...its one of my amazing gifts...lol(that was sarcasm, rite?)

Bwa Ha Ha
what's sarcasm...oh! umm...in a way... so its LEW and then ZMP. She liked that pic. Put it together...

-savvychick-
ok, gotcha

Bwa Ha Ha
So...your conclusion?

ivebeendepped43
yes, conclusion?!

Bwa Ha Ha
mmhmm...But that's not the whole LEWZMP story...only like...1/6 lol

ivebeendepped43
PLEEEZZZZEEE! TELL THE REST!

Bwa Ha Ha
Well, u need to know what to make of the first part first...

ivebeendepped43
will u just send me a freakin pm and tell me!

Bwa Ha Ha
I don't know if Imperial Logic would approve of it...

ivebeendepped43
pplllzzee!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
OK...basically LEWZMP said what u said...and then she saw this(pic below) and said the same thing..2/6 of story

ivebeendepped43
more more!

Bwa Ha Ha
Well, ok
3/6: Then she watched the Phantom of the Opera, and said the same thing about him....

ivebeendepped43
what is she saying? im cunfuzed....

Bwa Ha Ha
what u said

ivebeendepped43
what did i say?!

Bwa Ha Ha
ummm...check

ivebeendepped43
no!

Bwa Ha Ha

ivebeendepped43
pk, THAT is the effin funniest 1 yet!

Bwa Ha Ha
whats pk?

ivebeendepped43
i meant 'ok"

Bwa Ha Ha
oh....AHHH! LEWZMP came to talk to me after school!!! AHHHH!!!! AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW DICTIONARIES HAVE WORD DEFENITIONS...

-savvychick-
um, and what grade is she in?

ivebeendepped43
she is a dufus more plz!

Chiki Mina
..did she came from under a rock?

ivebeendepped43
no, a cave i'll bet!lol

Chiki Mina
lol
*cave talk*
me..come..from..cave...what...dic-tio-nery..lol

ivebeendepped43
haha! rofl!

-savvychick-
this guy in my art class cant use a ruler, he'll sit there and stare at it, and then ask the teacher to do it for him....and both his parents are teachers!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
.....well seriously is he in special ed? maybe the poor fellow is.

-savvychick-
no, he's in a lot of my classes, and has a perfectly normal grade average, but he's just not capable of using a ruler.
well, he is, but he chose not to pay attention when he was being taught, and you'd think that by 8th grade he'd learn, but apparently not.

Chiki Mina
thats just embarrassing...one year away of ebing in highschool and already doesnt know how to use a ruler..pitty

-savvychick-
yeah...luckily our art teacher spent half the period teaching him, so he's good now, but its almost as sad as not knowing about definitions and dictionary's

Chiki Mina
its almost as sad as the will/liz relationship laughing out loud

-savvychick-
almost..................................

mmoviejunkie
this guy in my art class cant use a ruler, he'll sit there and stare at it, and then ask the teacher to do it for him....and both his parents are teachers!!!!!!!!

i know a girl who can't use a ruler too. she was getting help by a teacher and all we were doing were in cm and the teacher asked her how much is this? and she says 10...inches(when really it was 10cm)the teacher looked at her like she was crazy-i just started laughing(but that was okay 'cause we're friends-lol)

-savvychick-
lol, yeah, and all we were doin was measuring how far out lines were gonna go. i me and some of his other friends started laughing too, but other people in that class without a sense of humor just kind've stared at him, and were really mean about it, so we all felt bad for laughing, but he doesnt really care, so we were good.

mmoviejunkie
lol, funny

ivebeendepped43
this guy in my art class cant use a ruler, he'll sit there and stare at it, and then ask the teacher to do it for him....and both his parents are teachers!!!!!!!! this one girl in my science class didnt know how 2 use a measuring tape. shes like "I have no clue what to do, you do it for me" and i was like "Its not that hard. you line up the 0 with the tip of the pipe (thats what we were measuring) and then you hold it there and you see what number is at the END of the pipe!"

PirateDiva
I Love JoHnnY!!!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG I LoVe JoHnnY....He Is Soooo IcreDiBLy NiCe!! He Is Sooooo HOT in person as he is on the BIG SCREEN!!! I Love jim!

YOU MET HIM??!!!!!??! OMG!!!??? I SOOO WISH I WERE YOU!!!

Chiki Mina
*is filled with envy and depressio* lol

tee_pirategirl
I don't remeber but I think PirateDiva is the same person who went to the premier? I dunno...someone said they went to the premier and they met johnny and took pictures and stuff I don't remeber who though but I guess it was her ... I'm so jealouse!!!! anyways back to our off topicness....there was this girl in my old school when I was in 5th grade she asked me if "egg" has two Gs..I dunoo maybe she was joking? I hope so..the future of our country is really at stake if she wasn't...by the way I totally agree with you guys about cheerleaders! I used to be one but when I came to this school..they're totally not being cheerleaders for the fun of it like my old school more like "popular wannabees" but in my school they aren't even popular! so anyways wanna tell us the rest of the story?

Imperial Logic
Does anyone still wonder about the entire LEWZMP story?

It hasn't been told...properly or in full length, really.
PM me if you want it, or I could just post it here. . .

-savvychick-
plz post it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperial Logic
I gave it its own thread.
Go see all of you, and vote.

Imperial Logic
Has this thread died?

DEAD ICHY!

-savvychick-
NO!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT KILL ICHY!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
what KILL ICHY?! no way!! i will protect u Ichy!

Bwa Ha Ha
ICHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>