Maul thinggie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx
I found these 3 oppinions on the net. Interesting point's of view, although not mine.

1."Everybody's favorite Sith Apprentice, Darth Maul, might be making a comeback. The San Francisco Chronical did an interview with Episode I concept designer and creator of Darth Maul Iain McCaig. Iain was asked if we would see Maul back for Episode II, possibly through cloning. He answered, "I'm actually working on that right now." He also said that we'd have the answer in four weeks or so."

2.I think maul was just a clone to keep the jedi busy, while the real lord maul interrigated anakin's mother(and eventually killed her) to find out what he could about the queens whareabouts. So In the future anakin will discover the real darth maul killed his mother and he will use Obi-One's teachings to find and kill maul(In another glourious fight scene)and eventually replace him as darth vader.Whos to know if the sith can or can't make clones.As 4 darth sidious I think him and palpatine are one in the same.

3.I have actual proof, that is even on the movie, that Darth Maul survived. Think about it, in Return of the Jedi, when Palpatine went screaming down the shaft, he erupted in blue flame, his hate escaped his body. Same thing happened in The Last Command by Timothy Zahn. Joruus C'Boath erupted in blue flame because he was killed. Darth Maul could have easily put himself in a picture in Obi-Wan's mind and really just walked away. Not that Darth Maul would do that. You never know, perhaps he projected his mind into something, maybe Qui-Gon's lightsaber?

Ushgarak
Which just goes to show the amount of crappy opinions you can find on the net...

Dexx
oh...i found more.....this is nothing. I found guys who swear maul is human! laughing

Mujaffa
damn their so smart...... embarrasment sick laughing

master harmax
Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of some of the people that watch Star Wars. What the hell r they thinking of ?

Dexx
hey...check this. After a close lookup i have finally found ONE LINE.
I can't remember the exact formulation but it was about him not beliving tha Sidious is palpatine because at qui-gon's funerall palpatine was there and Sidious is in the balcony thinking about the unfortunate events

finti
crap, from the OT we knew Palpatine is the emperor and that he is Vaders master and they both uses the dark side of the force. Even though we (the fans)knew they both were siths before TPM, the sith name is actually not introduced in the films before TPM.
You can all see the resemblance between the Emp and Darth Sideous they are the same guy (share the same musical theme too), and the fact that Palpy will declear himself emperor........*in a Ford Fairlane voice* "This case is getting closed".
ohhh and roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Thanks for the laugh, Dexx !! laughing out loud

Dexx
no prob,...i'll keep looking!
I found Maul pimp, if u want.....basicly the girls who think maul is hot and want him a lot.

maul's woman
You bet your boonkie he's hot Hot HOT!!! wink

Dexx
well, i couldn't know eek!

maul's woman
big grin

Truthfully speaking... Ray is no longer hot. Maul is also a distant memory to alot of us estrogen entities. We have our sights focussed on newer pultritude! big grin Better looking pultritude too! big grin

Dexx
well, maul is still my fav., besides Yoda

Julie
can't people just accept the fact that Maul died?....he was an awesome bad guy...but OBi-wan cut him in half...end of story

BTW Dexx who do you like better...yoda or Darth Maul?

Dexx
Yoda i guess.

Captain REX
I question the intelligence of these people.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides, "erupting in blue flame" doesn't mean diddly-squat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Some of these could be old news from before AOTC was released you know. Now that we've seen Dooku, I'm sure many of these (idiotic moronic retarded) people have changed there views...I hope.

Dexx
yes, i think they were before ep II too. Most of them ask if i think i'll see Maul in ep II or III

Fire
maul an awesome bad guy?
maul sucks as a bad guy, dooku is 5 times more awesome then maul

and let's not forget vader the best bad guy

Dexx
well...maul's my faivourite bad guy. I've read many thinggies 'bout him. He's in no way as my impression could be of only seeing Ep. I

Captain REX
*pushes Maul into a pit*

Dooku! Dooku! Dooku! stick out tongue

finti
Dexx Maul will not be seen again

Dexx
i didn't say or think he will. I just like him as a character

Mujaffa
evil face

Dexx
yes..i have that one too.

Mujaffa
well aren't you the lucky one smile

Mujaffa
wink

Dexx

Ushgarak
Oi! Stop it with the big pictures. That Maul one is freaking huge, data wise and dimension wise. Keep displayed attachments SMALL in future, please.

ToMacco
Darth Maul was a puss. Obi-wan kicked his ass. He won't be around again.

Dexx
he was not a puss http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm/cwm10.gif
HE defeated obi wan in the saber duel...he should've ended it there, that was his weakness.
Though i very much doubt it too, the possibility of him being a clone is not yet out of the way..even if i don't see a place for him in ep. 3

yerssot
oh yes, very difficult to kill a padawan wink

Dexx
we could consider him a jedi knight being from that point already.
And i'm sure you or i couldn't kill a padawan..as easy as it would be big grin

yerssot
he gets the title AFTER the battle

Dexx
i know...but we could say he's a jedi knight already. He doesn't get much more experienced till the title is give.

yerssot
it doesn' matter if he gets more experience or not, the JC hasn't given him the title until later

Dexx
yes...but considering his abillities were already as a jediknight's ......

yerssot
how do you know it's already on the avarage?

Dexx
?.........hi's jedi abbilities were that of a jedi knight's before he stepped in the temple to recieve that title...don't ya agree?

yerssot
yes, but he didn't get that title until later, so it doesn't matter how his abilities are, he is still a padawan

Dexx
I f yoda come to me and says i'm a jedi master...am i one?

yerssot
if it's supported by the JC

Dexx
if let's say yoda was obligated to name me a master...even though i don't know sh*t. Would that make me a master?

yerssot
why obligated?

Ushgarak
Oh, never mind the literal title, Dexx is saying that Obi-Wan had the ABILITIES of a Jedi Knight by that point even if he didn't have the title.

And in any case, wasn't killing a Jedi Master proof enough of Maul's skill?

Dexx
*thinks for a bit*
damn...i was planning to say that big grin

Mujaffa
http://www.georgettesworld.com/main/darthmaul3.jpg "What do you mean I'm not in Episode II?"

Darth Ninja
It's real simple. You got stupid at the the end of your lightsaber duel (with Obi-wan) and payed for it . . . with your life (courtesy of QGJ's lightsaber). One other thing, GL specifically said he showed you getting killed, so (most) SW fans would know you would not be back in Episode 2 (or 3). If you really want to keep believing DM is still alive, then play SW: Demolitian and play DM in that (or Jedi Power Battles).

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

maul's woman
OMG!

Look at that sig!!! Them's FIGHTIN' WORDS! :O

Me and my man Maul are on our way! big grin

Julie
whoa down girl!

GordonSkywalker
Now that Attack of the Clones has cleared up the subject matter of this debate,let us move on to something else....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.