How Many Hand Ninja..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
..can each one of these characters take out?

i know this has already been done, but im adding different characters

1. Batman

2. Blade

3. Daredevil

4. Wolverine

5. Captain America

6. Batgirl

7. Omega Red

Grimm22
1. Batman - 375

2. Blade - 300

3. Daredevil - 400

4. Wolverine - 500

5. Captain America - 450

6. Batgirl - 400

7. Omega Red - 600

rotiart
1. Batman 40-50

2. Blade 200-300

3. Daredevil 20-25, 30 tops

4. Wolverine - infinitely many

5. Captain America - same as batman

6. Batgirl - 35-40

7. Omega Red - infinitely many. or none. his fear pheromones would send all the ninjas running away.

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
1. Batman - 375

2. Blade - 300

3. Daredevil - 400

4. Wolverine - 500

5. Captain America - 450

6. Batgirl - 400

7. Omega Red - 600

What the f**k?

i thought u said 550 alone would murder both Wolvie and Sabes..??
finally came to ur senses, eh? big grin

wink

braz
Originally posted by rotiart
1. Batman 40-50

Batman has his Nomex survival suit for this fight which basically nulls all sharp or pointed and blunt force weapons and his advanced equip. exploding batarangs etc.

rotiart
and what? shes still had shit suit torn, before... and you're assumiong the hand only use their swordss... the hand could all just jump 30 feet away and fire off an endless barage of shurikens. just because sometimes resistent, doesn't mean it doesn't degrade. 30-40 ninjas means bats is gonna get tagged a lot, each time hes tagged, its gonna wear down on the mesh of the armor... even vibranium mesh suits can be destroyed by a certain fist. Bats also can tire. 30-40 ninjas should do it. i don't think he's ever fought that many and walked away clean.

srankmissingnin
Honestly most of these guys could kill ninjas until they passed out of lack of sleep/food.

srankmissingnin
1. Batman 40-50

2. Blade 200-300

3. Daredevil 20-25, 30 tops

4. Wolverine - infinitely many

5. Captain America - same as batman

6. Batgirl - 35-40

7. Omega Red - infinitely many. or none. his fear pheromones would send all the ninjas running away.

Sorry to burst your bubble and everything but Daredevil has taken out hordes of Hand ninjas number in the hundreds on his own... 30 wouldn't be nearly enough to take him down.

braz
dude. it says in the movie that 'this sucker will stop a knife'

it thus, nulls all pointed weapons. and no, i dont believe that, theres no way in hell a volley of shurikens would eventually tear up vibranium. whats the point of even saying its indestructible?? What the f**k?

rotiart
.... ninjaS!!!!! you do not stand in one spot with 10 guys surrounding you and dodge all of them at the same time. especially if outside that first circle is 15 more guys.. and then 20 guys outside THAT circle. i'm being nice here. 45 ninjas should be enough to down anyone... assuming of course the ninjas aren't just there to be cannon fodder. :P

braz
Batman is more than capable of beating 15-20 people at a time h2h, hes done it before, and it takes alot to tire him out, hes peak human remember..so he could just take the ninjas on 15 at a time or so. not to mention, Batman can just sit on top of a building over the crowd of ninjas and throw explosives in the crowd or nerve gas to knock em out or to neutralize most of em, then just take out the rest.

braz
1. Batman- 250

2. Blade- 500(with sufficient ammo)

3. Daredevil- 150

4. Wolverine- 350

5. Captain America- 300

6. Batgirl- 175

7. Omega Red- basically infinite

braz
edit

srankmissingnin
1. Batman: 250

2. Blade: 200

3. Daredevil: 300

4. Wolverine: How many you got?

5. Captain America: 400

6. Batgirl: 300

7. Omega Red: See Wolverine

rotiart
Originally posted by braz
Batman is more than capable of beating 15-20 people at a time h2h, hes done it before, and it takes alot to tire him out, hes peak human remember..so he could just take the ninjas on 15 at a time or so. not to mention, Batman can just sit on top of a building over the crowd of ninjas and throw explosives in the crowd or nerve gas to knock em out or to neutralize most of em, then just take out the rest.

so you're assuming ninjas are just gonna stand there and let him throw bombs at them? what the hell? and defeating is not the same thing as avoiding... bats has never as far as i can recall taken down that many.

xmarksthespot
Hand ninjas have the intelligence of a rusty doorknob. Pretty mudh any character could be written to take out 20 or 50 or a 100 or 500 and people would buy it... because they're Hand ninjas.

rotiart
You're a meanie!

braz
so you're assuming ninjas are just gonna stand there and let him throw bombs at them? what the hell? and defeating is not the same thing as avoiding... bats has never as far as i can recall taken down that many.

well. yea. unless they have a grapple hook. which..they could cuz they are ninjas, but they dont cuz i said so, just weapons big grin

braz
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hand ninjas have the intelligence of a rusty doorknob. Pretty mudh any character could be written to take out 20 or 50 or a 100 or 500 and people would buy it... because they're Hand ninjas.

exactly, theyre mere pawns, like i said, just large numbers of people reserved to have their ass kicked by famous comic characters wink

SpunkySmurph
Hand Ninjas are a popularity ploy that people have eventually seen through

You see Wolverine take down a few hundred, and it's pretty cool

You then see every character in comicdom do the same, including Jimmy Olsen, Aunt May and Alfred, and suddenly it's not as cool

long pig
Dude...I could take out 40 hand ninjas if I had a gun or something. Those bastards are like the TMNT's foot soldiers. Friggin' Black Cat has taken out hundreds.

xmarksthespot
They're basically the Marvel version of Rita Repulsa's Putty Patrollers.

braz
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.