Stardust vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Stardust vs Flash

Validus
The Speedforce dude! The Flash makes a vortex sucking in all the oxygen and Stardust suffocates. Flash makes a black hole and Stardust gets sucked in and dies. Flash will melt his ass! He will touch him and super heat him up to a star at faster than light speeds.

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
The Speedforce dude! The Flash makes a vortex sucking in all the oxygen and Stardust suffocates. Flash makes a black hole and Stardust gets sucked in and dies. Flash will melt his ass! He will touch him and super heat him up to a star at faster than light speeds. i see

rotiart
edit

kgkg
Originally posted by rotiart
edit herald

rotiart
my fault... i confused starhawk with stardust. :/

rotiart
The Speedforce dude! The Flash makes a vortex sucking in all the oxygen and Stardust suffocates. Flash makes a black hole and Stardust gets sucked in and dies. Flash will melt his ass! He will touch him and super heat him up to a star at faster than light speeds.

Since when do heralds need to breathe...

just about every heralds flown through a black hole before..

Stardust has access to the power cosmic... he travels at FTL speeds to enter hypertime just like surfer and sits there, know flash will never be able to reach him. :P

or he hovers high about flashes head.... unless flash can fly...

He has the flash chase him... as flash does... stardust enters hypertime.. and chooses the exit to be a sector of space far outside the known universe... where there is no air. .

kgkg

Stardust has access to the power cosmic... he travels at FTL speeds to enter hypertime just like surfer and sits there, know flash will never be able to reach him. :P

He has the flash chase him... as flash does... stardust enters hypertime.. and chooses the exit to be a sector of space far outside the known universe... where there is no air. . pirate raver

Validus

He has the flash chase him... as flash does... stardust enters hypertime.. and chooses the exit to be a sector of space far outside the known universe... where there is no air. .
Dude! The speedforce has been compared to heaven and hell! It's beyond creation. Flash just stops time and tells his buddy God to kill Stardust.

Honestly, you gotta put Flash against people like Spectre, Lucifer, and Wolverine.

galan7777777
Dude! The speedforce has been compared to heaven and hell! It's beyond creation. Flash just stops time and tells his buddy God to kill Stardust.

Honestly, you gotta put Flash against people like Spectre, Lucifer, and Wolverine. Neron is the only person to ever make a heaven-like comparison to the speedforce...... but stardust takes the majority here.

kgkg
Originally posted by galan7777777
Neron is the only person to ever make a heaven-like comparison to the speedforce...... but stardust takes the majority here. Wow u guys think Validus is being serious? wink

Lucid Lui
Stardust ftw.

galan7777777
Originally posted by kgkg
Wow u guys think Validus is being serious? wink nah i know he isnt, but neron has compared the speedforce to heaven:
http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2129109zt.jpg

but none the less stardust takes this easily big grin

Validus
nah i know he isnt, but neron has compared the speedforce to heaven:
http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2129109zt.jpg

but none the less stardust takes this easily big grin
Ok seriously. THATS where the Heaven comparison came from? The Flash/GL thread just became even more funny. Way to twist words guys. laughing out loud

galan7777777
Ok seriously. THATS where the Heaven comparison came from? The Flash/GL thread just became even more funny. Way to twist words guys. laughing out loud lol, i never said the speedforce was heaven, those other guys said that.... thats the only comparison ever made between them AT ALL wink

kgkg
lol, i never said the speedforce was heaven, those other guys said that.... thats the only comparison ever made between them AT ALL wink wow lol

Superman is connected to GOd he is related to Spectre ............ am not joking

Even Wally the GOd boy fears Superman

great_dane
flash would win.

great_dane
i never said it was heaven validus. i said it had been compared to heaven. and seeing as how neron is immortal, invunerable to anything, has superhealing factor, and lives in hell. (all this after his powers were reduced for taking advantage of hell), i dont know why you think it's funny. he's an all superpowerfull demon prince, his name taking after the number of lucifer himself 666,.

Horrificus
Stardust wins.

Tron

Honestly, you gotta put Flash against people like Spectre, Lucifer, and Wolverine.

Dude, come on now. Stop being obnoxious.

Validus
Originally posted by great_dane
i never said it was heaven validus. i said it had been compared to heaven. and seeing as how neron is immortal, invunerable to anything, has superhealing factor, and lives in hell. (all this after his powers were reduced for taking advantage of hell), i dont know why you think it's funny. he's an all superpowerfull demon prince, his name taking after the number of lucifer himself 666,.
The only reason he used the term Heaven is because thats where speedsters go upon death. You made it sound like he compared it to the one and only actual Heaven.

complexbrother
Stardust wouldn't even lower himself to fight the Flash.

great_dane
how do you figure?? wouldnt the flash be able to run into the speedforce, wher no one else can go, use his attunement with the speedforce which lets him know wher any other speedster or object movig fast is at in the universe, time travel there and do what he wants while time is stopped?? I think the flash is being underated here. he can steel any speed off stardust and use it against him

MightyEInherjar
Maybe I don't know enough about flash, but what happens when he jumps out of the speedforce at Stardusts movement in the middle of space? Doesn't he for the most part need to breathe?

UniOmni
Stardust blows up the planet, and the moon in a gigantic blast.......Flash dies.

complexbrother
Originally posted by great_dane
how do you figure?? wouldnt the flash be able to run into the speedforce, wher no one else can go, use his attunement with the speedforce which lets him know wher any other speedster or object movig fast is at in the universe, time travel there and do what he wants while time is stopped?? I think the flash is being underated here. he can steel any speed off stardust and use it against him

no he cannot ! Flash is extremely overated on this board.

he can go into the speedforce only with extreme effort.

he has never displayed that power or even said he has that power (stop making things up)

He does not have precise time travel abilities (like Barry had only with the cosmic treadmill), he can go into the timestreme by skirting the speed fource. but he doen not have precice control over his destination.

he could steal Stardust speed but stardust dosen't even need to move to Kill kid Flash

here's his oficial bio from the DC website...
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bart.html

Metalmanx
Originally posted by complexbrother
no he cannot ! Flash is extremely overated on this board.

he can go into the speedforce only with extreme effort.

he has never displayed that power or even said he has that power (stop making things up)

He does not have precise time travel abilities (like Barry had only with the cosmic treadmill), he can go into the timestreme by skirting the speed fource. but he doen not have precice control over his destination.

he could steal Stardust speed but stardust dosen't even need to move to Kill kid Flash

here's his oficial bio from the DC website...
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bart.html

Who? Wally? Wally can pretty much tap into the Speed Force whenever he wants. confused

And yes, he also pretty decently precise time travel abilities. Outrunning Death by purposely travelling billions of years into the future, anyone?

However, I don't know who Stardust is, so I'll refrain from voting for now.

Roldz
Stardust is pure energy being, physical force would be pretty useless against him as he can recollect himself...

blackwarrior
Stealing speed.....what a load of baloney. Speed is the result of energy
being used via a process to propel or move. In humans or human type
comic characters this is the very essence of being alive. Are you
claiming that Flash has magic vampire powers that allow him to siphon
off someone's energy and stop or restrict their movement?

Come on "fanboys" define the Speedforce. If its some field of energy
then that exists apart from the Flash then there is no reason why other
comic book characters cannot connect with it & use it.

Simple fact is sunlight moves at lightspeed and it certainly doesn't harm
me (apart from sunburn/sunstroke from over exposure). See, to travel
at lightspeed or faster an energy-form(like the human body) has got
to be intangible like sunlight. So even if we have the Flash travelling
at lightspeed or faster he would be completely harmless to tangible
energy-forms. Like sunlight he would just be deflected.

The Problem is that DC have tried to make all their characters so uber
super that they neglected their character/powers development. The
result is baloney type characters like Flash. The truth is Flash is the
most over-rated comic book character ever to be conceived of. ( or
should that be ill-conceived)

Stupid Rookie
This forum is starting to make me hate the Flash. Stardust is a high level herald, who can manipulate massive amounts of energy, and travel at speeds greater than light. He is no pushover, and he takes the flash the majority.

When Flash steals people's spped/energy, where does it go?

invisiblewoman
Stardust FTW

kgkg
Bump...........

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stardust.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by complexbrother
Stardust wouldn't even lower himself to fight the Flash.

celeyhyga17
stardust wins here.
Of all the herald level characters, I think the "heralds" are the ones who pose real problems for the Flashes. I always see the Flashes causing havok to so many top tiers, but I think they get trumped by any characters deriving their powers from "the power cosmic".

Konton
Flash can't really do anything to Stardust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.