Superman/Gladiator/Thor vs. Black Adam/Morg/Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle takes place instantly right outside Metropolis.

No Prep time. It's quick and heavy.

THor is warrior Madness
Morg is WOL
Superman has had a 5 minute Sundip
Doomsday is his Gog wars self
Glads has no confidence Problems
And BA Has Absorbed The strength of Billy's Old Cap marvel.

kgkg
Black Adam/Morg/Doomsday

DD is the big Gun.......He has take all the other by himself at his prime.(with help) this is easy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
Black Adam/Morg/Doomsday

DD is the big Gun.......He has take all the other by himself at his prime.(with help) this is easy

HMM. Some Superman.Thor fans might disagree. 5 minutes in the actual sun is alot for supers. and WW thor is at least twice as strong right? This seems like a good fight. not easy for either side.

kgkg
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
HMM. Some Superman.Thor fans might disagree. 5 minutes in the actual sun is alot for supers. and WW thor is at least twice as strong right? This seems like a good fight. not easy for either side. my bad warrior madness i didn't see that.
wink

warrior madness X 10 thor... hmm now i say Supes , THor and Glad win.

i was thinking all were regular power

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
my bad warrior madness i didn't see that.
wink

warrior madness X 10 thor... hmm now i say Supes , THor and Glad win.

i was thinking all were regular power

MOrg WOL can match Thor Blow for blow even in warrior madness. I'm pretty sure of this. I think Black Adam can hang with Superman or Gladiator. And Doomsday can hang with anyone. I'm gonna go with um, a tie.

D-Block
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle takes place instantly right outside Metropolis.

No Prep time. It's quick and heavy.

THor is warrior Madness
Morg is WOL
Superman has had a 5 minute Sundip
Doomsday is his Gog wars self
Glads has no confidence Problems
And BA Has Absorbed The strength of Billy's Old Cap marvel. BA combined with the Old Captain Marvels powers would be Uber plus This version of DD. But WM Thor is no joke especially if he is still using the Hammer well this is a close fight Morg WOL

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
BA combined with the Old Captain Marvels powers would be Uber plus This version of DD. But WM Thor is no joke especially if he is still using the Hammer well this is a close fight Morg WOL

It's a three on three. So think in terms of the fight as such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.