Paul Phoenix vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Showdown in Southtown.

Tekken's hot-blooded fighter is in Southtown looking for the 'Legendary Wolf,' Terry Bogard.

Fortunately, Souhtown's resident defender is not too hard to find. Paul finds him inside the Pao Pao Cafe.

Paul throws down a challenge, which Terry accepts.

Paul - Tekken 5 version (w/ hair down)

Terry - KOF 2006 version (MOTW 'Wild Wolf' version)

shin_remy
obvious terry

The-Judge

Sam Z

The-Judge
i put it everywhere (nearly)big grin yeam, i am rapping in ma freetimewink

Remulous
Terry,this isn't even a contest.

2D_MASTER
Terry cripples Paul Phoenix, unintentionally....

The-Judge
did you guys knew that i am whirly with a new account?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by The-Judge
did you guys knew that i am whirly with a new account?

No, but who cares?

The-Judge
well, i have heard that i am a legend on these forumssmile

Kayne Archeron
sure ya are...

anyway, Terry FTW

Lana
The-Judge, if you can't post on topic, then don't post at all.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Lana
The-Judge, if you can't post on topic, then don't post at all.

you should run a day-care... not that you already don't laughing

SaTsuJiN
ugh.. tekkenverse cant compete with KoF

shin_remy
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
ugh.. tekkenverse cant compete with KoF

i agree tekkenverse cant compete with KoF and Sf

The-Judge
welll, i think tekkens toptiers can compete, and can terry destroy rocks? theyre not weaklings in tekken, ling xiayou sends a guy 15 meters in the air with a silly backwards kick, and she is one of the weaker tekken-characters... but terry wins i a close match

Krone

The-Judge
you dont like it??sad

shin_remy
welll, i think tekkens toptiers can compete,

terry wins i a close match

tekken toptiers can compete yes, on mid/high lvl in sf and kof. no big deal

and no terry doesn't win in a close match, no he friggin OOOWNS Paul. He rape Paul. he kick his face and his parents don't recognize him anymore.

The-Judge

The-Judge

Superboy Prime
Right...now on topic Terry wins, but I think it would be a nice match so long as Terry isn't going balls out and blasting everything to smithereens.

Remulous
welll, i think tekkens toptiers can compete, and can terry destroy rocks? theyre not weaklings in tekken, ling xiayou sends a guy 15 meters in the air with a silly backwards kick, and she is one of the weaker tekken-characters... but terry wins i a close match Yup dude,your back and is as crazy as ever.Bty Terry can destroy rocks and much bigger objects.Terry will completly obliterate paul,not in an easy match but in a fun one,at least for Terry any way.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Remulous
Yup dude,your back and is as crazy as ever.Bty Terry can destroy rocks and much bigger objects.Terry will completly obliterate paul,not in an easy match but in a fun one,at least for Terry any way.

True, terry couldnt go all out, a Busterwolf would totally destroy Paul Phoenix he would be FAWKING disintegrated. Terry would none the less like a sparring match, it would take him back to when he sparred with Rock , when Rock was 9...hahaha.

Remulous
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
T Terry would none the less like a sparring match, it would take him back to when he sparred with Rock , when Rock was 9...hahaha. laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Terry ass rapes paul, when will people learn.

Superboy Prime
No one argued in Paul's favor...so who's supposed to learn?

aysongail
Yup Terry would WIN against Paul... Even the classic terry would defeat Paul or you may add bryan & steve so it will be a nice spar training. So he could Be Sweat! ehehehe

brainchild81
Originally posted by shin_remy
tekken toptiers can compete yes, on mid/high lvl in sf and kof. no big deal

and no terry doesn't win in a close match, no he friggin OOOWNS Paul. He rape Paul. he kick his face and his parents don't recognize him anymore. laughing Terry would flat out own Paul. It might be different if they didn't use chi moves though.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Terry would flat out own Paul. It might be different if they didn't use chi moves though.

Hahaha nah, Terry cripples Paul, with Chi or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.