Zoom vs. Thor/Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fight Starts on the ground.

no one can make a move until the buzzer rings. they are only 10 ft apart. WHo wins?

Accel
Zoom spanks them.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

no one can make a move until the buzzer rings. they are only 10 ft apart. WHo wins? Your such a whiner.

great_dane
zoom. lol. thats cheating though.

thedude1948
Thor and Surfer take it.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Accel
Zoom spanks them. WRONG! Says Kevin Spacey.

Zoom drops the multiverse on their dome pieces.

Accel
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
WRONG! Says Kevin Spacey.

Zoom drops the multiverse on their dome pieces.
I like my way better.

xmarksthespot
I like my way better. I suppose spanking them might teach them to be a better hero.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
Thor and Surfer take it.

Agreed.

long pig
Zoom was probably 5 times faster than Flash if not more. But Surfer is a few million times faster or more than Flash.

To SS, Zoom would appear as a slightly faster than normal human. Time based or not, he's not as fast as Surfer.

Wally West
The duo easily.

Dinkus Mayhem
Thor and Surfer would take him out.

juggernaut66666
thor and surfer

The-Judge

Priest
Surfer Alone takes him.

complexbrother
Surfer erases Zoom from the universe.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by long pig
Zoom was probably 5 times faster than Flash if not more. But Surfer is a few million times faster or more than Flash.

To SS, Zoom would appear as a slightly faster than normal human. Time based or not, he's not as fast as Surfer.

That shit you're smoking has got to be good.

galan7777777

no one can make a move until the buzzer rings. they are only 10 ft apart. WHo wins? wow, what a whiner! and just for that reason i say Zoom takes this 10/10

great_dane
how do you figure ss is faster?? SS has cosmic speed. don't get me wrong, he's fast, but the flash's speed is limitless, he can run faster than the actual speedforce itself, never doing it though feering he'd casue the universe to inplode

juggernaut66666
ss has limitless speed while he is on the board

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

That doesn't make him faster than Wally.

kgkg
ss has limitless speed while he is on the board and time control so zooms powers can't effect him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
wow, what a whiner! and just for that reason i say Zoom takes this 10/10

What ever you say. I just want to see people's reasons for zoom not being able to take down two characters with high durability and Sufficiant speed. Join the club of people who make assumptions based on what is popular and not with a thinking mind. I want to see what people will come up with to give Thor and Surfer the win, even tho Zoom far exceeds thier speed and reaction time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
and time control so zooms powers can't effect him.

Is surfer going to even be able to activate one power before Zoom has cracked his shell?

kgkg
Is surfer going to even be able to activate one power before Zoom has cracked his shell? who says SS can't keep up with Zoom ....... Flash did when he was amped.... SS has search the entire earth in the same time

this feat SS has done with ease.

kgkg
if he can do this how is zooms power going to work? SS can also exit the Space/TIme itself.

galan7777777
SS still has to catch Zoom, which is highly unlikely considering SS has been speedblitzed by the Runner before

kgkg
SS still has to catch Zoom, which is highly unlikely considering SS has been speedblitzed by the Runner before Zoom is not a Fast.... he just moves in higher plane...... Take that away he is Slow as anyone.

Wally West
Zoom cannot beat the Silver Surfer.

Validus
When SS was Keeper he stated the Q bands allowed him to move faster than his Power Cosmic so where does this limitless speed stuff come from?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
Zoom cannot beat the Silver Surfer.

WHy? he's faster than Him right? He's going to be able to hit him hundreds of times before surfer can react right?

galan7777777
Zoom is not a Fast.... he just moves in higher plane...... Take that away he is Slow as anyone. so how is SS going to take away Zooms speed? wally absorbed almost all of the other speedster's speed and that still wasnt close to enough to beat zoom

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
When SS was Keeper he stated the Q bands allowed him to move faster than his Power Cosmic so where does this limitless speed stuff come from? And Flash said he needs to accelerate to hit Grod. When he has shown speed to out run death

shit happens lol

kgkg
so how is SS going to take away Zooms speed? wally absorbed almost all of the other speedster's speed and that still wasnt close to enough to beat zoom how fast was wally? with all the speed can u tell me?

Normal flash has feats > amped flash while fighting zoom.

Validus
Originally posted by long pig
roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Flash said he needs to accelerate to hit Grod. When he has shown speed to out run death

shit happens lol
Perhaps but that stuff is easier to buy for Flash. He's a speed and motion avatar. SS is just a fast herald.

kgkg
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Perhaps but that stuff is easier to buy for Flash. He's a speed and motion avatar. SS is just a fast herald.
how fast?

Wally West
Why all the Flash talk, this is Zoom, and he doesn't have access to the speedforce so he doesn't stand a chance. Wonder Woman and Impulse have managed to land hits on him before, Surfer will crush him.

kgkg
Why all the Flash talk, this is Zoom, and he doesn't have access to the speedforce so he doesn't stand a chance. Wonder Woman and Impulse have managed to land hits on him before, Surfer will crush him. PIS lol Zoom shouldn't be hit by WW or Impulse

Validus
Why all the Flash talk, this is Zoom, and he doesn't have access to the speedforce so he doesn't stand a chance. Wonder Woman and Impulse have managed to land hits on him before, Surfer will crush him.
I agree with you. For the record, Flash is much more powerful than Zoom. He'd have a better chance here than Zoom.

batdude123

NEAR limitless. And he hasn't shown speed feats that Flash has.

galan7777777
how fast? this is how fast flash is...... Flash saved the entire population of a city from a nuclear explosion by carrying 1-2 people (532,000 people to be exact) at once sending them 35 miles in and out away from the city (70 miles together) in 0.0001 seconds (one tenthousandth of a second)
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jla89pg012jd.jpg
http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=jla89pg028eh.jpg

and still zoom is much faster then that wink

batdude123

He was majorly holding back against WW if I remember correctly.

Validus
this is how fast flash is...... Flash saved the entire population of a city from a nuclear explosion by carrying 1-2 people (532,000 people to be exact) at once sending them 35 miles in and out away from the city (70 miles together) in 0.0001 seconds (one tenthousandth of a second)

and still zoom is much faster then that wink
Zoom isn't faster than Wally. Faster off the bat? Yes. Faster overall? Rubbish.

kgkg
this is how fast flash is...... Flash saved the entire population of a city from a nuclear explosion by carrying 1-2 people (532,000 people to be exact) at once sending them 35 miles in and out away from the city (70 miles together) in 0.0001 seconds (one tenthousandth of a second)

and still zoom is much faster then that wink Zoom is not fast dude....... he just moves in higher timestream.

SS can hop to the stream and Zoom = useless.

SS has that type of feat. like searching the earth... reacting in nano seconds. etc

galan7777777
Zoom isn't faster than Wally. Faster off the bat? Yes. Faster overall? Rubbish. im just going by whats been shown, and has wally even beaten zoom with his own powers?

Wally West
im just going by whats been shown, and has wally even beaten zoom with his own powers?
In Flash #225 Wally was just about keeping up with Zoom without any help or power boosts.

galan7777777
In Flash #225 Wally was just about keeping up with Zoom without any help or power boosts. "just about" is the key phrase

Soujaboy
If it's Classic Thor and Classic Surfer, they take this.

If it's Rune King Thor and Current Surfer, they take it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
If it's Classic Thor and Classic Surfer, they take this.

If it's Rune King Thor and Current Surfer, they take it.

If it's classic, how are they going to react before being pummeled? Couldn't zoom just snap his fingers in Thor's eardrum and make Thor's brain explode? And turn around and beat the crap out of Surfer before surfer lifts one cosmic finger?

Soljer
If it's classic, how are they going to react before being pummeled? Couldn't zoom just snap his fingers in Thor's eardrum and make Thor's brain explode? And turn around and beat the crap out of Surfer before surfer lifts one cosmic finger?

No.

Soujaboy

No, because both Classic Thor and Classic Surfer can control time thus taking away the only reason Zoom is fast.

Priest
lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, because both Classic Thor and Classic Surfer can control time thus taking away the only reason Zoom is fast.

Please dont' get me wrong, I dont Think Zoom can beat anyone with DMG resistance so high that they have time to react with out being immediately killed.

But I"m just trying to gage what he can do to them. Given that he is faster than them and even if they have time powers, what good will it do them if he's hitting them so hard in such a short time. One finger snap in Thor's ears takes him our right? Even if it just knocks him out. And then He can punch surfer.

Really I dont' see how a normal human, no matter how fast, can punch a being with invulnerability and not break his hand with out some kind of aura or friction power. He can't punch a brick wall, to him it would still be a brick wall right? I just want to get an understanding of this zoom character and where the line stops on who he can defeat.

Juntai
Not neccisarily. Wally's a greater time-traveler than both of them, and it doesn't really help him against Zoom.

But the powers these two bring to the table leads me to think they'd get majority, by coming up with something.

galan7777777
remember Zoom dosent just have uncalculable speed, he also has demonstrated incredible strength by knocking WW from paris to the great wall of china with a single punch, and just by snapping his fingers, Zoom Destroyed skyscrapers

Wally West
One finger snap in Thor's ears takes him our right? Even if it just knocks him out. Really don't think much of Thor's durability do you? blink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really don't think much of Thor's durability do you? blink

Actually I do. I'm trying to prove a point. Becuz some people actually argued that Zoom could beat WW and Superman. ANd Superman is Tuffer than Thor and Surfer. At least in Dmg absorbtion.

galan7777777
ANd Superman is Tuffer than Thor and Surfer. laughing

Accel
Thor's basically the WW of this fight, meaning he's the easiest to take out. All Zoom has to is run up and smack that hammer out of his hands so he loses a vast amount of his powers and eventually turns back into a human.

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai
Not neccisarily. Wally's a greater time-traveler than both of them, and it doesn't really help him against Zoom.

But the powers these two bring to the table leads me to think they'd get majority, by coming up with something. he is did he time-travel or run across the universe while fighting Zoom? Nope

Flash is hardly faster than light in most of his showings.

Soujaboy
Actually I do. I'm trying to prove a point. Becuz some people actually argued that Zoom could beat WW and Superman. ANd Superman is Tuffer than Thor and Surfer. At least in Dmg absorbtion.

The duo take the majority

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

You think Thor and Surfer's Invulnerability is as strong as Superman's? I'd like to see Either Take some Doomsday lvl punches for as long as Supers did. They are both More powerful than SUpers, but it has nothing to do with invulnerability. Surfer has been burned by Storm.

Soljer
laughing

Co-signed.

Smell that? That's the carefully mixed smell of horse manure and rabid DC fanboys.

Accel
Flash is hardly faster than light in most of his showings.
Same could be said about Surfer...

Priest
its not easy to smack the mjinor outa thor's hands, Gladiator is the only person to my knowlege that came close to that..Hulk and namor combined couldent pry his grip.

kgkg
Same could be said about Surfer... which helps my case smile

Juntai said Flash couldn't with his speed..... but Flash wasn't at go around multiverse , reverse time type of Flash...... clearly by the need to amping to move around the world in secs.

galan7777777
You think Thor and Surfer's Invulnerability is as strong as Superman's? SS and Thor are without question more durable then Supes....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Co-signed.

Smell that? That's the carefully mixed smell of horse manure and rabid DC fanboys.

HOw is that a rabid Fanboy? Superman is More invulnerable than Thor or Surfer. But That doesn't mean he's more powerful. He's stronger than Both of them as well. He still can't beat either of them. But we are talking about beings who are very close to him in those depts. So if zoom can knock around WW and Superman, What's stopping him from knocking around Surfer and Thor before they can lift one cosmic finger or hammer? Mind you, The Duo Take this ten ten, But I want to see the reasoning as to why they win. So I can use it in the other thread smile.

kgkg
SS and Thor are without question more durable then Supes.... thor don't think so SS? yes

grey fox
Zoom crushes them .

All this crowing about how SS has 'limitless' speed on his board ..oy vey. It honestly doesn't matter how fast SS is when zoom can simply manipulate his own time stream and make himself even faster

Also , if Norrin decides to take a 'time-out' by hopping out of time and space then thats ....

A. A cop out of the highest proportions

B. Cheating , self bfr. He loses.

Thor's nothing here , he cant even keep up with Mongoose for christsakes , how can he even TOUCH Zoom ?

Priest
What's stopping him from knocking around Surfer and Thor before they can lift one cosmic finger or hammer?
Surfers reaction speed is on par with flight..he can aslo accelerate his thinikng speed.

Soujaboy
HOw is that a rabid Fanboy? Superman is More invulnerable than Thor or Surfer. But That doesn't mean he's more powerful. He's stronger than Both of them as well. He still can't beat either of them. But we are talking about beings who are very close to him in those depts. So if zoom can knock around WW and Superman, What's stopping him from knocking around Surfer and Thor before they can lift one cosmic finger or hammer? Mind you, The Duo Take this ten ten, But I want to see the reasoning as to why they win. So I can use it in the other thread smile.

Superman's not stronger than Thor and SS, he's also not more durable.

kgkg
Originally posted by grey fox
Zoom crushes them .

All this crowing about how SS has 'limitless' speed on his board ..oy vey. It honestly doesn't matter how fast SS is when zoom can simply manipulate his own time stream and make himself even faster

Also , if Norrin decides to take a 'time-out' by hopping out of time and space then thats ....

A. A cop out of the highest proportions

B. Cheating , self bfr. He loses.

Thor's nothing here , he cant even keep up with Mongoose for christsakes , how can he even TOUCH Zoom ? SS can munipate time laughing out loud

grey fox
Superman's not stronger than Thor and SS, he's also not more durable.

How so ?

So far the best feat i've seen Thor do , supes has also done.

Juntai
thor don't think so SS? yes I disagree, Supes is more durable than Surfer as well, imo.

Priest
thor would still kick superman's ass
shifty

kgkg
I disagree, Supes is more durable than Surfer as well, imo. not really

UniOmni

Superman is more durable than Thor, yeah.

Surfer?? Not buying it.

At all.

Surfer takes an enraged Hulks hits to no effect.

Do i think Surfer could take DD's punches, and not be phased??

Yep, especially if its DOS Doomsday.

Or if its the DD that breaks his claws on Supermans chest.

grey fox
SS can munipate time laughing out loud

WTF .

When the hell did this happen ?

Regardless it still doesn't matter , were not talking about freezing time in a localized area . Were talking about a man who is in control of his own TIME-STREAM.

White dwarf punch ftw

Priest
I disagree, Supes is more durable than Surfer as well, imo.
with thor dont know...
superman is more durable than surfer.

kgkg
Originally posted by Priest
with thor dont know...
superman is more durable than surfer. SS is way more durable with THor..... Thor gets K.O by far to many people. SS on his normal showings takes world destoying attks with no problem.

Wally West
zoom can simply manipulate his own time stream and make himself even faster

If Zoom can limitless move ahead in the time stream and make himself faster and faster Wally would never have been able to catch up to him. He has a limit.

grey fox
thor would still kick superman's ass
shifty

..only through manipulating a direct weakness. It's like giving me a machine gun and a lump of K-nite and then saying 'Take this chump out' .

galan7777777
If Zoom can limitless move ahead in the time stream and make himself faster and faster Wally would never have been able to catch up to him. He has a limit. when exactly did wally catch him?

kgkg
WTF .

When the hell did this happen ?

Regardless it still doesn't matter , were not talking about freezing time in a localized area . Were talking about a man who is in control of his own TIME-STREAM.

White dwarf punch ftw SS has control time ........ he was able to freeze time everywhere.

SS just enters Zoom time Stream and beats him up.

Zoom is not fast he just move in his Time-Stream.

SS can hop streams , and react just as fast.

Priest
SS is way more durable with THor..... Thor gets K.O by far to many people. SS on his normal showings takes world destoying attks with no problem.
im jst basing my opinion on surfers fightw with thanos..thor can take a few blows with thanos without being KOed,surfer on the other hand usally gets Koed by a one or two shot. called it CIS i guess..

Soujaboy
..only through manipulating a direct weakness. It's like giving me a machine gun and a lump of K-nite and then saying 'Take this chump out' .

What weakness?

grey fox
If Zoom can limitless move ahead in the time stream and make himself faster and faster Wally would never have been able to catch up to him. He has a limit.

Yes , but Zoom wasn't trying to outrun Wally he was focused on trying to make wally a better hero by causing tragedy in his life.

Also Wally doesn't necessarily have limits , only those set in by the SF and the planet.

Big Sexy
Didn't WW beat Zoom even though she got the Sh%t kicked oout of her in the process.

galan7777777
SS has control time ........ he was able to freeze time everywhere.

SS can hop streams , and react just as fast. and when zoom steals surfer's kinetic energy?

Juntai
not really Yeah, really.

We've seen him go down to Hulk just recently, in what, 2 punches?
A thrown brick?
A bolt of lightning?
Thanos punched him out a few times.
Odin KOed him with relative ease.

It's all relative.

When we have the Surfer vs Superman threads, Surfer wins due to technicalities of being able to utilize weaknesses and stuff. If he actually tried to blow for blow with Superman, he would go down in a few moments time.

grey fox
SS has control time ........ he was able to freeze time everywhere.

SS can hop streams , and react just as fast.

Scans please , and perhaps a direct reference to him stating the 'Time stream' hoppage.

Also is this 'Time manipualtion' a product of his recent upgrade.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Didn't WW beat Zoom even though she got the Sh%t kicked oout of her in the process.

Yes but WW has the almighty plot device behind her , followed by an army of Horny fans.

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Didn't WW beat Zoom even though she got the Sh%t kicked oout of her in the process. When he stopped fighting her and started walking around Paradise Island, talking shit, attacking other people and she surpised him from behind?

galan7777777
Yes but WW has the almighty plot device behind her , followed by an army of Horny fans. laughing out loud too true!

grey fox
What weakness?

Magic.

kgkg
im jst basing my opinion on surfers fightw with thanos..thor can take a few blows with thanos without being KOed,surfer on the other hand usally gets Koed by a one or two shot. called it CIS i guess.. SS jobs to Thanos.

I have all the crossover of SS and THor... SS is more Duralable.

here are some feats.

Took world destoying shot from Korvac --- with no problem.
Stood in middle of Supernova----- With ease.
Took shots from Enslave---- Whole marvel char like hulk etc got K.O quick and easy.

When thor battle durok he was K.O SS showed durabilty.

etc SS is over more duarable that Thor.

SS also took shots from most of the Avenger at the same time without being K.O'es

Took Iron Man's best shot with no effect.

etc etc

Of course SS has some low end feats ... but overall he more duarable.

and every hero jobs to Thanos

Juntai
Scans please , and perhaps a direct reference to him stating the 'Time stream' hoppage.

Also is this 'Time manipualtion' a product of his recent upgrade. Don't bother. They'll never actually show it, people have been asking for over a year now... the only one that ever comes up is that scan of Surfer falling through time, without context of how or why its happening.

UniOmni
Yeah, really.

We've seen him go down to Hulk just recently, in what, 2 punches?
A thrown brick?
A bolt of lightning?
Thanos punched him out a few times.
Odin KOed him with relative ease.

It's all relative.

When we have the Surfer vs Superman threads, Surfer wins due to technicalities of being able to utilize weaknesses and stuff. If he actually tried to blow for blow with Superman, he would go down in a few moments time.

Surfer was explicitly weakened though. Explicitly.
The brick thing is bad, true.
Lightning?? Storms bolt??
Is that worse than the gas station explosion?

Thanos koed him.

As Darkseid has koed Superman. DD as well.

Odin koed him, true.

But Superman has been handled by low level supernatural creatures.

Odin, one of the most powerful skyfathers in comics>>>Low level magical creatures.

Jun, nobody said Surfer is unable to be koed. Its just not that easy.

I only took offense to the debateable notion that Superman is much more durable than Surfer.

Thor i buy, but not Surfer.

kgkg

Also is this 'Time manipualtion' a product of his recent upgrade.
scans i have already posted go look around.

SS has froze time here.

also when he hops dimentions many times where even Space time has no effect.

Juntai

and every hero jobs to Thanos kthnx.

Soujaboy
SS jobs to Thanos.

I have all the crossover of SS and THor... SS is more Duralable.

here are some feats.

Took world destoying shot from Korvac --- with no problem.
Stood in middle of Supernova----- With ease.
Took shots from Enslave---- Whole marvel char like hulk etc got K.O quick and easy.

When thor battle durok he was K.O SS showed durabilty.

etc SS is over more duarable that Thor.

SS also took shots from most of the Avenger at the same time without being K.O'es

Took Iron Man's best shot with no effect.

etc etc

Of course SS has some low end feats ... but overall he more duarable.

and every hero jobs to Thanos

Every top character has high end feats that are similar to those of the Surfers.

grey fox
Don't bother. They'll never actually show it, people have been asking for over a year now... the only one that ever comes up is that scan of Surfer falling through time, without context of how or why its happening.

So he can't even CONTROL the Time Manip !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Phew , for a moment there I thought surfer might have actually been able to get a 2/10 . Looks like it's gone back down to 0.

kgkg
Every top character has high end feats that are similar to those of the Surfers. some of some scans of thor surving World destoying attacks?

Juntai

SS has froze time here.

also when he hops dimentions many times where even Space time has no effect. Now show the context of which the event is happenening.

grey fox
some of some scans of thor surving World destoying attacks?

Check out the Thor respect thread.

kgkg
Now show the context of which the event is happenening. read the book ...... i don't have the issue with me........ He is talking his GF on a trip smile

kgkg
Check out the Thor respect thread. i did smile

grey fox
Now show the context of which the event is happenening.

Looked like they were IN time. Which is basically the equivalent of hoping dead centre into the speedforce and screaming 'Hey flashes I had your mother last night'

Surfer get's his ass beat.

kgkg
Looked like they were IN time. Which is basically the equivalent of hoping dead centre into the speedforce and screaming 'Hey flashes I had your mother last night'

Surfer get's his ass beat. laughing out loud

grey fox
laughing out loud

Laughing at the humour , or laughing at the point of the post ?

kgkg
Laughing at the humour , or laughing at the point of the post ? both smile

Soujaboy
some of some scans of thor surving World destoying attacks?

I'll get you scans latter, but once when fighting Skurge Thor took an attack that was the equivalent to that of an exploding sun without any damage what so ever. He got up and keep at it as if nothing happened.

kgkg
I'll get you scans latter, but once when fighting Skurge Thor took an attack that was the equivalent to that of an exploding sun without any damage what so ever. He got up and keep at it as if nothing happened. i whould like to that smile

Validus

SS has froze time here.

also when he hops dimentions many times where even Space time has no effect.
This scan is annoying. What book is that from?

Soujaboy
i whould like to that smile

Huh?

kgkg
This scan is annoying. What book is that from? i don't remember sad i posted a long time ago.

i think it's in V3 of the SS i gotta go check lol

But why is that scan so confusing? It clearly shows SS having Control of time.

kgkg
Huh? i whould love to see the Scans.

Validus
i don't remember sad i posted a long time ago.

It's nothing personal. I never trust half scans though.

grey fox

No it doesn't , it just shows he has the ability to MOVE through time. To Time travel. He doesn't have the ability to...let's say age Thanos till he was nothing more then dust ?

Juntai
i don't remember sad i posted a long time ago.

But why is that scan so confusing? It clearly shows SS having Control of time. Nowhere in the scan does it imply Surfer is the one doing it, especially under his own power.

kgkg
It's nothing personal. I never trust half scans though. am sure u have seen SS time Travel.... this is just a bit better. lol

I will try to find the issue and post better scans.

kgkg
Nowhere in the scan does it imply Surfer is the one doing it, especially under his own power. who is doing it? then

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
The brick thing is bad, true.
Lightning?? Storms bolt??
Is that worse than the gas station explosion?

Thanos koed him.

As Darkseid has koed Superman. DD as well.

Odin koed him, true.

But Superman has been handled by low level supernatural creatures.

Odin, one of the most powerful skyfathers in comics>>>Low level magical creatures.

Jun, nobody said Surfer is unable to be koed. Its just not that easy.

I only took offense to the debateable notion that Superman is much more durable than Surfer.

Thor i buy, but not Surfer. Superman hasn't been -handled- for the most part since the end of Our Worlds at War at the turn of the millenium. In fact, he barely tries in his comics anymore. It's too easy.

When was the last time you saw Surfer defeat a Skyfather level character? Or even just take blows from one for a good amount of time?
How about Superman?

Soujaboy
i whould love to see the Scans.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103092bx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103102pd.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103111wz.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103123fu.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103134jj.jpg

Validus

So was Hulk. Happy Dance

UniOmni
True, but how many times do we even see Surfer??

He doesn't have a consistent ongoing.

But in strange artifacts, he did beat an ElderGod.

And Darkseid whopped his ass not too long ago. There's a skyfather for you.

And Vally, both were weakened true.

But after the beating, Surfer was up and gone in no time flat.

He absorbs brunt damage, unless Thanos is dealing it.

Juntai
who is doing it? then Not for me to prove. I was just arguing you claiming that it clearly shows him doing it, when no context is given, and certainly doesn't say anywhere that Surfer is the one doing it, just shows the event happening.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Darksied is all fairness eats sky father's for breakfast. He's more likely Entity lvl in power.

grey fox

Nah that wasn't Darkseid , that was...

wait for it....

so close....

AN AVATAR !

..And yet Supes can make Avatars eat there own feet ...he pwns them that much.

Juntai

And Darkseid whopped his ass not too long ago. There's a skyfather for you. When did Darkseid beat his ass?
Supes has defeated him every time since our Worlds at War that I recall.

UniOmni
You baka!!

Darkseid only clearly lost after he's been hit with his own ultimate attack.

Both Apok Now and S/B.

Physically, Uxas dominates Superman.

Kinda like how Thanos dominates Surfer...............

Thats like me losing to my little 6 year old cousin, but only after i got hit in the face with my bat.
No shame in that loss.

Thats like someone giving Spiderman the majoritiy over Thor, since he beat him before, but not taking into account, that Spidey only clearly won after the spiderwebbing reflected the Godblast back at Thor.(hypothetical situation).

Validus

You cry in your pillow at night holding a copy of Hulk #95.

Soujaboy
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103092bx.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103102pd.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103111wz.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103123fu.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/journeyintomystery103134jj.jpg

Where's Kg?

kgkg
Where's Kg? thx man lol i was looking at my SS scan folder i found it lol

kgkg
ok here we go SS did this on his own

scan 1

kgkg
scan 2

UniOmni
You cry in your pillow at night holding a copy of Hulk #95.

Nah.

I cry holding his Bruce Jones tpbs that i got off Amazon.com and can't return.

Those books are ass!! sick

Superman got pierced by bullets!!

When he fought Gog in Action comics.

Lightning>>Bullets.

Validus
Nah.

Lightning>>Bullets.
Superman being bulletproof goes against continuity!

kgkg
Nah.

Lightning>>Bullets. everyone has low end showings lol

grey fox
scan 2 Originally posted by kgkg
ok here we go SS did this on his own

scan 1

Once again that is TIME TRAVEL not Time Manipulation.

kgkg
is that good val?

Validus
is that good val?
Good enough
Once again that is TIME TRAVEL not Time Manipulation.
OH SNAPS!

UniOmni
Thats the point i was trying to make.

Surfer has low end, but so does Superman, and everyone else.

kgkg
Once again that is TIME TRAVEL not Time Manipulation. not time travel........ he was at a place where all time intersect... Zoom powers will be ineffective there

galan7777777
not time travel........ he was at a place where all time intersect... Zoom powers will be ineffective there and how will he take zoom there?

kgkg
here is how zooms powers work

Juntai
Nah.

Lightning>>Bullets. Thor has been pierced by bullets.
What about the brick upside Surfer's head?
lol.

Soujaboy
Thor has been pierced by bullets.
What about the brick upside his head?
lol.

Supes been taken out by a gas station stick out tongue

batdude123
Thor has been pierced by bullets.
What about the brick upside his head?
lol.