Super Sonic vs Super Wario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well?

The-Judge
well, i think wario wll knock the chaos emeralds out of sonic

Kayne Archeron
i think this fight is ridiculously one-sided in favor of Sonic

ESB -1138
Since there is no such thing as Super Wario Sonic wins by default

The-Judge
super wario exists... play warioware. its just wario with the ability to fly

ESB -1138
Okay and Super Sonic can fly, is invincible, and has control over time and space, and travels at super sonic speed. This isn't even a fight but a slaughter. Super Sonic WTFpwns to the max

The-Judge
if he is hit by a strong guy like wario, he will reverse to sonic. play sonic 3 and see what knuckles did..

ESB -1138
Originally posted by The-Judge
if he is hit by a strong guy like wario, he will reverse to sonic. play sonic 3 and see what knuckles did..

And yet Super Sonic was hit by missles, giant robots, survived the vacuum of space, and managed to take powerful blows from Perfect Chaos, FinalHazard, and Metal Madness without getting damaged.

You forget that Knuckles did have access to the power of the Master Emerald which negates the effects of the Chaos Emeralds.

The-Judge
you may be right...

MadMel
what you mean, may??
he's right, dammit!! stick out tongue
and yea SS has an easy victory this time..

The-Judge
and he is also to first for wario to hit him, so the chaos emeralds stays where they are... and no, its not cause of the master emerald

Krone
it may be me.... but that post didnt make any sense.... SS takes it, Wairo is just a fatter, crapper Mario

Kayne Archeron
i'm surprised it's even taken this long to figure out that SS takes this

The-Judge
well, i forgot his time manipulationthing...

Kayne Archeron
he didn't really learn it until his co-op battle with Shadow against prototype-shadow, so that's understandable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.