Beast vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
i dont think this has been done before. good fight IMO.

Blade gets: supershotgun with lead buckshot(not silver rounds), machine pistol chambered in .45 caliber ACP, 2 shurikens, kitana sword, and 3 incendinary grenades.

who winz??

Grimm22
Good match, I say Beast takes the majority here

braz
yea, i say the same, too agile, too fast, both about equal in strength though. 1 ton level i believe

B dot Rob
Blade skins Beast alive. 10/10

Scarlet315
i reckon blade got imself a new fur coat Blade 9/10

Dr.Crankenstein
Under these conditions Blade wins 10/10. He's too damm good with weapons like the ones you gave him. In Blade #1 he blew Spiderman knee caps off with his guns.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dr.Crankenstein
Under these conditions Blade wins 10/10. He's too damm good with weapons like the ones you gave him. In Blade #1 he blew Spiderman knee caps off with his guns. I agree. Beast is a dead motherf*cker in this situation.

General Kon-El
Blade 9/10

rotiart
Beast dodges the shotguys, comes in close, yanks it out of blades hands with his right foot, kicks him with the left, grabs both feet onto blades shoulders and rips his head off.

Darth Martin
Beast 7/10.

Lucid Lui
Beast ftw.

braz
like i said before. Beast ftw

Grimm22
Under these conditions Blade wins 10/10. He's too damm good with weapons like the ones you gave him. In Blade #1 he blew Spiderman knee caps off with his guns.

A vampire Spidey that wasnt fighting like Spidey usually does no expression

snoopdogg
You guys seriously don't think Blade can peg Spiderman with a gun?

Oh and Grimm how do you know how Spidey normaly fights?

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You guys seriously don't think Blade can peg Spiderman with a gun?

Oh and Grimm how do you know how Spidey normaly fights?

Because I read Spidey's books no expression

What? What the f**k?

Do you think I only read FF books or somthing?!?

D-Block
In these conditions Blade wins easy IMO

Scoobless

What? when did that happen?
_________

I've just watched the entire first season of the Blade TV show.... is there any way to kill the guy short of cutting his head off?... anything else will just piss him off until he regenerates

no expression

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Scoobless
_________

I've just watched the entire first season of the Blade TV show.... is there any way to kill the guy short of cutting his head off?... anything else will just piss him off until he regenerates

no expression

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade v3. #1:

Blade vs. Spiderman.(With Vampiric powers)

Blade takes a Vampiric Spiderman down by shooting him in the knee caps.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg

Blade uses a neat trick to take out Dracula shortly after he blows Spideys knee caps off.

The-Judge
blade 10/10. and no, beast isnt faster. he may run faster,but blade slashes or shoots way faster than beast dodges

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The-Judge
blade 10/10. and no, beast isnt faster. he may run faster,but blade slashes or shoots way faster than beast dodges

Incorrect.

Grimm22
Originally posted by The-Judge

Nope no

braz
Originally posted by Scoobless
_________

no expression

well that wouldnt be possible because his healing factor is not that active. vampires' arent. it takes them at least a day to heal completely from a fatal wound. whereas someone like wolverine can do it in a matter of seconds.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by braz
well that wouldnt be possible because his healing factor is not that active. vampires' arent. it takes them at least a day to heal completely from a fatal wound. whereas someone like wolverine can do it in a matter of seconds. Actually Blade is so good he never has to hardly use his healing factor. But the times I seen it displayed he seemed to heal from gunshot wounds pretty quickly.

braz
^not against someone like Beast he isnt. and how fast is pretty quickly? several hours?? yea, Beast wrecks em 7/10

snoopdogg
^not against someone like Beast he isnt. and how fast is pretty quickly? several hours?? yea, Beast wrecks em 7/10 Like the next couple of pages during the same fight. It's faster than you think. And if Blade has a gun and his sword Beast isn't doing sh!t to him.

braz
nafool. Beast is too quick, i mean sheesh man, the guy can run on walls and stand on ceilings. not to mention he has agility around the level of spiderman. and thats very agile. IMO Blade aint gunna whack em with a gun, and even if he does, it wont affect him that much to stop him, Beast kicks the gun out of his hand n KOs him. hes too fast.

snoopdogg
nafool. Beast is too quick, i mean sheesh man, the guy can run on walls and stand on ceilings. not to mention he has agility around the level of spiderman. and thats very agile. IMO Blade aint gunna whack em with a gun, and even if he does, it wont affect him that much to stop him, Beast kicks the gun out of his hand n KOs him. hes too fast. I see. And Blade is too slow to react to Beast? This thread is rediculous. Beast may win h2h fights on a majority but give Blade his weapons and Beast will make a nice fur coat.

braz
^did u know that Beast has a healing factor as well? smile just not to the extent of being regenerative, but its acceerated or so ive heard.

snoopdogg
^did u know that Beast has a healing factor as well? smile just not to the extent of being regenerative, but its acceerated or so ive heard. I am aware that Beast has regernative abilties but he does not have a accelerated healing factor like Wolverine or Blade does.

And Blades senses, reflexes, agility, may not be as good as Beasts but he is pretty close.

Darth Martin
I'm not saying Blade can't tag Beast because he has shot Spiderman before(and well Beast is 2-3 times bigger) but Beast is too quick and would be on Blade really quick. Blade's onkly good weapon in this fight is his sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.