Kool potc 3 countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
http://www.mycustomcountdown.com/index.php/countdownclocks/action/view/clock_id/239/

PirateDiva
OmG I SeRiOusLy CaNt WaiT....8 months is really too long!! Thats why i'm sooo obsessed with these threads....cause i cant stop talking about this movie! and maybe hoping to find some answers for the next installment...but i guess we have no choice but to wait!sad

hazel1
just stare at the clock for about 5 mins. and it seems like 1 hour.that make sme feel better always.

*jcd*gmc*
that's cool

hazel1
244 days! big grin

PirateDiva
I Love JacK/JohnnY!! I saw this post like a couple hours ago and it feels like it's been 5 days!!!erm the waiting sucks!! 244 more days!!

ivebeendepped43
awesome! *bookmarks*

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OmG I SeRiOusLy CaNt WaiT....8 months is really too long!! Thats why i'm sooo obsessed with these threads....cause i cant stop talking about this movie! and maybe hoping to find some answers for the next installment...but i guess we have no choice but to wait!sad

that's why i even joined this thread-none of my friends wanted to listen to this "crap"

*jcd*gmc*
i bookmarked it too!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
that's why i even joined this thread-none of my friends wanted to listen to this "crap"

Omg Me too...LOL!! My Friends wont listen so i came here to Rant and Rave and Dream and Hope...LOL!!!

hazel1
not to long now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.