Thor/Savage Hulk vs. Superman/Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
What team wins?

rotiart
..... thor goes almost deadeven with superman...

but wonderwoman OWNS hulk.

wonder woman 10/10

i mean dc. :/

Superboy Prime
Hulk Smash Weak Link!!!

Meh. Marvelites go down thanks to the bloody green mess that used to be Hulk before WW got her hands on him.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
What team wins?

Hulk/Thor FTW

LethalFemme
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk/Thor FTW

Why do you always pick the wrong team?ermm

guy222
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Why do you always pick the wrong team?ermm

U think Supes/Diana beats Hulk and Thor

Not gonna happen

LethalFemme
U think Supes/Diana beats Hulk and Thor

Not gonna happen

Hulk too slow. Thor can stalemate one while the other beats hulk.yawn

guy222
Hulk too slow. Thor can stalemate one while the other beats hulk.yawn

Thor handles Supes

Hulk easily beats Diana

llagrok
DC guys are too fast I think.

Hmm :/

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
DC guys are too fast I think.

Hmm :/

Can Diana or Supes take the Godblast?

LethalFemme
Can Diana or Supes take the Godblast?

Supes? No

Diana? Yes because of her bracelets.

Can Hulk handle a speedblitz?

guy222
Supes? No

Diana? Yes because of her bracelets.

Can Hulk handle a speedblitz?

Yes

xmarksthespot
LethalFemme is right. 313

I'd elaborate further but that should suffice as explanation.

LethalFemme
Yes

I'll assume you meant no.doped

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
LethalFemme is right. 313

I'd elaborate further but that should suffice as explanation.

Love you.mwah1

xmarksthespot

Love you.mwah1 Long time. vin

Home time. Commute time. Bye.

guy222

Love you.mwah1

Hulk can

Supes/Diana lose

LethalFemme
Hulk can

Supes/Diana lose

While Hulk could probably stand a speedblitz from someone like Quicksilver Diana and Clark are far stronger than he'd could ever hope o be Hulk wouldn't last against either of them separately let alone together.

guy222
While Hulk could probably stand a speedblitz from someone like Quicksilver Diana and Clark are far stronger than he'd could ever hope o be Hulk wouldn't last against either of them separately let alone together.

Hulk takes out Pietro

Hulk and Thor can survive against Diana and Supes

LethalFemme
Hulk takes out Pietro

Hulk and Thor can survive against Diana and Supes

I know Hulk can take out Quicksilver that's why I said so but, you can't compare Pietro to either Diana or Clark. A+B = C doesn't work in this scenario.

guy222
I know Hulk can take out Quicksilver that's why I said so but, you can't compare Pietro to either Diana or Clark. A+B = C doesn't work in this scenario.

Makkari/Runner and Flash equal or surpass Pietro

Thor/Hulk are simply too strong for Diana and Clark. Thor handles Supes. What is Diana goin to do against ole Greenskin?

LORDSIDIOUS01

Thor/Hulk are simply too strong for Diana and Clark. Thor handles Supes. What is Diana goin to do against ole Greenskin?

Team One takes the majority

LethalFemme

For one while Hulk has the ability to surpass Diana (along with everyone else on the field) in strength unlike every Hulk fan that seems to be on KMC thinks he doesn't start off at his max or on her level even. Add the fact She's faster, smarter, a better fighter and has magical equipment such as her tiara, bracelets and her lasso that can change him back into Banner and there's pretty much nothing Hulk can do to win except hope he fights Supes.

Now while Thor and Supes can go either way slight their match won't be the one that decides to outcome of the battle. When Diana finishes off Hulk she'll be able to help Supes tag team Thor.sleepy

Now please explain how Hulk/Thor beat Supes/WW.

guy222
For one while Hulk has the ability to surpass Diana (along with everyone else on the field) in strength unlike every Hulk fan that seems to be on KMC thinks he doesn't start off at his max or on her level even. Add the fact She's faster, smarter, a better fighter and has magical equipment such as her tiara, bracelets and her lasso that can change him back into Banner and there's pretty much nothing Hulk can do to win except hope he fights Supes.

Now while Thor and Supes can go either way slight their match won't be the one that decides to outcome of the battle. When Diana finishes off Hulk she'll be able to help Supes tag team Thor.sleepy

Now please explain how Hulk/Thor beat Supes/WW.

We all have favorites on KMC. Hulk's rage is infinite. Madder he becomes, his strength increases. There is no known limit for his rage. He heals from almost anything

Diana isn't gonna do anything to Hulk. Thunderclap, she falls
Thor stops Supes with the Godblast. 2 on 1. Diana is easy prey

U make good assessments. Time for sleep

LethalFemme
We all have favorites on KMC. Hulk's rage is infinite. Madder he becomes, his strength increases. There is no known limit for his rage. He heals from almost anything

Diana isn't gonna do anything to Hulk. Thunderclap, she falls
Thor stops Supes with the Godblast. 2 on 1. Diana is easy prey

U make good assessments. Time for sleep

That's your thoughts on what happens? There are too many holes in it.

What happens if Diana moves or deflects the thunderclap? How will Hulk deal with her speed? Flight?

Also while Thor can destroy Supes that way he can still (more than likely) dodge it.erm

guy222
That's your thoughts on what happens? There are too many holes in it.

What happens if Diana moves or deflects the thunderclap? How will Hulk deal with her speed? Flight?

Also while Thor can destroy Supes that way he can still (more than likely) dodge it.erm

Can she avoid it? I don't think so. Hulk's leg muscles can propel him pretty far. Does Diana have a healing factor?

Diana isn't standing toe to toe with Hulk

LethalFemme
Can she avoid it? I don't think so. Hulk's leg muscles can propel him pretty far. Does Diana have a healing factor?

Diana isn't standing toe to toe with Hulk

How could she not avoid Hulk?

Actually yes she does have a healing factor. Not as instant as Hulk's but, she can use her lasso to channel healing energies from the earth and is nigh invunerable to blunt forces. You still have yet to say how Hulk can compete with her speed.

Skeets

Actually yes she does have a healing factor. Not as instant as Hulk's but, she can use her lasso to channel healing energies from the earth and is nigh invunerable to blunt forces. You still have yet to say how Hulk can compete with her speed.
Who made your Sig? I like...13jockey

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Skeets
Who made your Sig? I like...13jockey

Pic: Me. lf

Sig: Roland.ermmha

llagrok

Speed is undoubtedly a major factor in this fight. Can Diana maintain her speed for hours? If not, then she's in deep trouble.

Deflecting the thunderclap is impossible, she wouldn't be able to do that. But I don't think that one thunderclap will knock her out either, but it might slow her down a bit.

Knocking Hulk out won't work, seeing as they have no telepathy available. Which means that unless they restrain him, he's going to knock 'em out eventually, even if it takes a century.

Superman and Diana can be cut. I imagine Hulk could rip her throat out with his teeth. It sounds incredibly brutal, but it's something that he would do. I doubt it would ever happen in a comic, but it's feasible that he'd take a chomp out of her smile

Superman and Thor lock in a hand to hand battle, and I imagine Superman will have the advantage for a little while. Until Thor brings Mjolnir into the fight and a possible Godblast. Magic is effective on Superman, which means that when Thor tries it, it will kill him.

If Thor's clever, then he'll say that Diana raped Betty ( eek! ) which would probably upset The Hulk enough to do something horrible. That's not a very likely outcome, but it's still possible.

Diana would try to speedblitz The Hulk, which would work in the start, until she lets up. He might be down for a couple of seconds, but then he'd be right up angrier and stronger than ever.

LethalFemme
Speed is undoubtedly a major factor in this fight. Can Diana maintain her speed for hours? If not, then she's in deep trouble.

Deflecting the thunderclap is impossible, she wouldn't be able to do that. But I don't think that one thunderclap will knock her out either, but it might slow her down a bit.

Knocking Hulk out won't work, seeing as they have no telepathy available. Which means that unless they restrain him, he's going to knock 'em out eventually, even if it takes a century.

Superman and Diana can be cut. I imagine Hulk could rip her throat out with his teeth. It sounds incredibly brutal, but it's something that he would do. I doubt it would ever happen in a comic, but it's feasible that he'd take a chomp out of her smile

Superman and Thor lock in a hand to hand battle, and I imagine Superman will have the advantage for a little while. Until Thor brings Mjolnir into the fight and a possible Godblast. Magic is effective on Superman, which means that when Thor tries it, it will kill him.

If Thor's clever, then he'll say that Diana raped Betty ( eek! ) which would probably upset The Hulk enough to do something horrible. That's not a very likely outcome, but it's still possible.

Diana would try to speedblitz The Hulk, which would work in the start, until she lets up. He might be down for a couple of seconds, but then he'd be right up angrier and stronger than ever.

Diana can be brutal herself and as we've seen she isn't above killing. She can rip Hulk's throat herself.

Her bracelets can and have deflected blasts from a pantheon of gods. So Hulk's thunderclap isn't gonna be a problem.

What's Hulk's solution to the lasso and its natural calming abilities? We all know that at some point during the battle she'll use it on him it's like Thor and his hammer.

While Thor is powerful enough to handle Supes it's not lopsided like Hulk/Diana.

Thor/Hulk are out classed.yawn

llagrok
Diana can be brutal herself and as we've seen she isn't above killing. She can rip Hulk's throat herself.

Her bracelets can and have deflected blasts from a pantheon of gods. So Hulk's thunderclap isn't gonna be a problem.

What's Hulk's solution to the lasso and its natural calming abilities? We all know that at some point during the battle she'll use it on him it's like Thor and his hammer.

While Thor is powerful enough to handle Supes it's not lopsided like Hulk/Diana.

Thor/Hulk are out classed.yawn

She snapped a guy's neck, to save Batman's life. That's not comparable to all the things Hulk has done.

Thunderclap isn't a straight blast, she can't deflect it just like that. I don't think her bracers can deflect sonic waves generates, or whatever it is he generates. If they can, it doesn't make much sense.

Worst case Scenario and Diana does manage to calm down the Hulk to a Class 80. That won't do anything. She still has to handle Thor, whom is more than capable of dealing with her.

If she tries to Lasso him, Thor can just take her out. It's also feasible that he could simply jump. Like Guy said, Hulk can propel himself pretty far.

If Hulk jumps, Diana has to either keep him in place, which leaves an opening. Or she can let him go, and deflect incoming blasts, which would let the Hulk get loose.

If Hulk is calmed down, Thor can easily get his anger right back up.

LethalFemme
She snapped a guy's neck, to save Batman's life. That's not comparable to all the things Hulk has done.

Thunderclap isn't a straight blast, she can't deflect it just like that. I don't think her bracers can deflect sonic waves generates, or whatever it is he generates. If they can, it doesn't make much sense.

Worst case Scenario and Diana does manage to calm down the Hulk to a Class 80. That won't do anything. She still has to handle Thor, whom is more than capable of dealing with her.

If she tries to Lasso him, Thor can just take her out. It's also feasible that he could simply jump. Like Guy said, Hulk can propel himself pretty far.

If Hulk jumps, Diana has to either keep him in place, which leaves an opening. Or she can let him go, and deflect incoming blasts, which would let the Hulk get loose.

If Hulk is calmed down, Thor can easily get his anger right back up.

It was Superman not Batman.

They can deflect anything. She's fights the Silver Swan who uses sound based attacks. So thunderclap is null and void.

No worse case scenario for Hulk is he turns back in to Bruce Banner.

Yeah because jumping> flying/speed.

Where's Superman during Thor trying to take out Diana and help Hulk?

llagrok
It was Superman not Batman.

They can deflect anything. She's fights the Silver Swan who uses sound based attacks. So thunderclap is null and void.

No worse case scenario for Hulk is he turns back in to Bruce Banner.

Yeah because jumping> flying/speed.

Where's Superman during Thor trying to take out Diana and help Hulk?

I don't think she'd notice that he was making a super jump.

You can't have the Hulk turn into Bruce Banner. Nor is it something that would happen instantly, it would a good while. Superman is dead, Godblast killed him easily.

lolz, im in ur bracers deflectin ur sound wavez. That is just impossible, period.

LethalFemme
I don't think she'd notice that he was making a super jump.

You can't have the Hulk turn into Bruce Banner. Nor is it something that would happen instantly, it would a good while. Superman is dead, Godblast killed him easily.

lolz, im in ur bracers deflectin ur sound wavez. That is just impossible, period.

Because Hulk is known for his blinding speed?

Why couldn't Hulk turn back into Banner?

SO in your mind Thor can hit someone who can fly, fight, etc at near light speed but, someone who can go close to light speed can't speedblitz the Hulk?

We're talking about people that fly, lift continents and fight gods and the bracelet thing is impossible?sleepy

llagrok
Because Hulk is known for his blinding speed?

Why couldn't Hulk turn back into Banner?

SO in your mind Thor can hit someone who can fly, fight, etc at near light speed but, someone who can go close to light speed can't speedblitz the Hulk?

We're talking about people that fly, lift continents and fight gods and the bracelet thing is impossible?sleepy

In my mind, Thor has hit Silver Surfer. Which he has.

LethalFemme
In my mind, Thor has hit Silver Surfer. Which he has.

And Wonder Woman caught Zoom.shrug

Estacado
So Superman is going to wait for Thor to do the god force blast.......

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Estacado
So Superman is going to wait for Thor to do the god force blast.......

Apparently.sleepy

Juntai
Supes/Wondy.

Martian_mind
SUperwoman.

God Hulk is out classed in these kinda fights.

Supreme being
To those giving Thor the option of a god-blast against supes, well don't we have to take into consideration the god-blast hitting. And WW would beat the crap out of the hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Supreme being
To those giving Thor the option of a god-blast against supes, well don't we have to take into consideration the god-blast hitting. And WW would beat the crap out of the hulk.

WW might calm him and knock him out, but he would win eventually.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Faceman
What team wins?

WW and Clark double team Thor. Then they double team Hulk, or one does while the other reads the paper and eats donuts.

wink

LethalFemme
WW might calm him and knock him out, but he would win eventually.

That makes absolutely no sense.

spawnwest
Supes/WW win 6/10

The Hulk would be too slow for this. WW would wrap her lasso around the Hulk and then she and supes would battle Thor

Che$t Rockwell
Ok people think about this for a second.

Sure, Savage Hulk might have more raw power than Diana. This doesn't matter. She is so fast she could literally just dance around him. There is no chance in hell Hulk will be able to land *one* hit. While Diana could easily grab him at superspeed and toss him into space.

As for Thor vs Superman. I like how people keep saying Thor can "handle" him. Superman has a massive speed advantage over Thor. However, Thor can do lots of nasty tricks with mjolnir as well. Still, Superman could overwhelm Thor with a constant barrage of superspeed punches and heat vision to prevent Thor from actually doing any of those tricks. All he has to do is keep Thor occupied long enough for Diana to get rid of hulk, which takes all of 1 second while she tosses his ass into space. Then it is Superman and Wonder Woman vs Thor, and no..Thor will NOT beat that team. Whether Thor could defeat Superman alone is debatable let alone them both.

Hulk is a non-factor. He might be the physically strongest, but it is like a turtle trying to catch rabbits that can move at near the speed of light.

Or if you say there is no BFR and wanna take a different route. They could switch partners. Diana has to occupy Thor only for the amount of time it takes Superman to KO Savage Hulk. Given Supermans sheer strength plus the ungodly speeds he moves at, even Savage Hulk could not survive a barrage of his punches all thrown at the speed of light for very long. While Diana could use her speed and great fighting skills to keep Thor occupied until this happens.

The bottom line is for Thor and Hulk to win it has to involve Superman and Diana both using their powers in very stupid and in-effective ways. Superman and Diana going all out are untouchable. Thor and Hulk aren't. Not to say Thor doesn't have some superspeed, but nowhere near the amount the other team has

llagrok
That makes absolutely no sense.

It makes perfect sense. The Hulk kills her after many, many years.

Che$t Rockwell
I would enjoy seeing Hulk twist Diana's head around like he's opening up a bottle of coke though, I just really don't like her.

Or just being so damn strong he puts so much pressure on her she reverts back to clay form, then hulk has some fun with playdoh

llagrok

LethalFemme

guy222

Longinus
It makes perfect sense. The Hulk kills her after many, many years.

Not really buddy, if the Hulk is knocked out how would he eventually beat Diana? Anyway the speed factor gets DC the win, it's too great too counter. Also Hul doesn't start off as a class 100, he starts as a class 70/80 (I believe) and he would be out manuvered anyway. Superman and Thor would likely stalemate until WW arrives to help and then it's DC's fight. On a sidenote a better matchup would be Sentry/Thor vs Superman/Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Longinus
Not really buddy, if the Hulk is knocked out how would he eventually beat Diana?

You noticed that too?ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.