Ok So Season 3 is About to StarT...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Ok So Season 3 is About to StarT so what r your expectations, hopes or things you want to see happen this season?

Morning_Glory
I want to see lots of Desmond droolio

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I want to see lots of Desmond droolio

I want to see more of Penny...And just how she knew Desmond crashed somewhere around the Island.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I want to see a consistently good season; as opposed to Season 2, which was mainly crap.

PirateDiva
I Want to see more KATE and JACK!!! it so obvious they r hot for each other!!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I want to see more of Penny...And just how she knew Desmond crashed somewhere around the Island. she knew he was going in a boat race thing...and that he was leaving from Australia - and i think going towards Fiji... that's how she knew Desmond was in that area
which the plane did leave from Australia and it was going towards Fiji but went off course away from Fiji but its in that area

The Pict
I wan't to see more Kate and Sawyer.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
she knew he was going in a boat race thing...and that he was leaving from Australia - and i think going towards Fiji... that's how she knew Desmond was in that area
which the plane did leave from Australia and it was going towards Fiji but went off course away from Fiji but its in that area

Umm, that wasn't what I meant...So you think she randomly just said "oh, I bet he's on an island that we can't locate, but I'm sure they'll be an electromagnetic anomaly which we can use to locate him."?

cain marko
Umm, that wasn't what I meant...So you think she randomly just said "oh, I bet he's on an island that we can't locate, but I'm sure they'll be an electromagnetic anomaly which we can use to locate him."?

maybe the island is something to do with her dad? but her dad doesn't know she knows. but she doesn't know where it is?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by cain marko
maybe the island is something to do with her dad? but her dad doesn't know she knows. but she doesn't know where it is?

Hence me wanting to find out more about her....And her father.

Morning_Glory
Umm, that wasn't what I meant...So you think she randomly just said "oh, I bet he's on an island that we can't locate, but I'm sure they'll be an electromagnetic anomaly which we can use to locate him."? I think she was just hoping he would still be alive some where out on sea, in his boat maybe ... she was rich and she could that sort of thing -- she was just searching that area

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by The Pict
I wan't to see more Kate and Sawyer. me too smile

Marth18
I want to see more freaking pasts of the people in that damn show....DO MORE OF THE EYE THINGIES

SpaceMonkey
I want to go further into the mystical aspects of the show. Like delving into the giant statue's foot and what the island "monsters" are.

choosewisely
i want a resurrection of anna smile
and a kate clone confused

Solo
I can't wait. I hear midway through the season there will be a huge revelation that will make some think the show has 'jumped the shark' and make some think it was completely amazing.

We'll see what side I'm on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.