Marvel/DC CIVIL WAR!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
What if your favorite DC characters became aware of the civil war going on in the marvel universe. I guess they'll be able to see from batman looking in like he did with the justice lords or access tells them, your pick. Anyway who would be on caps side and who would be on ironman's side. I personally wouldnt know which side to choose.

Inhuman
Ironman side:
-batman

Cap side:
-superman

ill start with those 2

Soleran
It would be so FREAKIN sweet with Batman using Tony's Armor!

Wait thats far to much enthusiasm actually, I prefer Batman on Tony's side! Besides they'll get Sentry to whoop on Superman anyway.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
It would be so FREAKIN sweet with Batman using Tony's Armor!

Wait thats far to much enthusiasm actually, I prefer Batman on Tony's side! Besides they'll get Sentry to whoop on Superman anyway.

That's reserved for Bats w/ prep, not Sentry...

lando005
you stole my thread i was gonna do one like this today!!!

Big Sexy
I think if you gave toney and Batman prep together. They could make a suit capable of taking out top tier guys.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I think if you gave toney and Batman prep together. They could make a suit capable of taking out top tier guys. Just Tony could make a suit capable of taking out top tier guys.

Superboy Prime
Sun Toss > Bat with prep

Scarlet315
Originally posted by lando005
you stole my thread i was gonna do one like this today!!!

great minds think alike and all that good stuff

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sun Toss > Bat with prep

Batman has a teleportation device installed on his belt, so sun tosses are nullified.

I'd like to see Batman on the Anti-Registration with Captain America as Co-Leaders; that would be something interesting. And my other picks:

Pro-Registration:
Captain Atom

Anti-Registration:
Green Arrow (lol, hell yeah)

rotiart
FTL superman rips the belt off batman... then sundips. while holding onto batman.

lando005
it would be intersting to see what side the dc guys would take i think batman would be anti registration, do u think any dc guys would go public like ironman and spidy?

rotiart
superman would probably go public... batman wouldn't...
Green lantern would... The flash.. wouldn't (his wife being killed because of it)

btw, has anyone noticed how stupid it is that spiderman is PRO registration... especially considering it was because the green goblin knew his identity that gg killed gwen stacy?? spiderman should be against it... jeez.

magneto1992
Dudes have you read the dark night strikes back graphic novel, from my point of view batman WILL BE ON CAPTAIN AMERICA and superman with Ironman why? because Superman always fight for the american way he probably will end up in CA and batman tired of this he will be w/Ironaman

Anti-
Batman
Atom
Arrow
Green Lantern

Pro
Superman
FLash
WW
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel

rotiart
Originally posted by magneto1992
Dudes have you read the dark night strikes back graphic novel, from my point of view batman WILL BE ON CAPTAIN AMERICA and superman with Ironman why? because Superman always fight for the american way he probably will end up in CA and batman tired of this he will be w/Ironaman

Anti-
Batman
Atom
Arrow
Green Lantern

Pro
Superman
FLash
WW
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel

wtf? from my point o fview batman will be on captain america.. but a copule sentices later batman tired of this he will be w/ Ironman..

Anti- Batman?????

How dare you contradict yourself and make my head hurt sir!

magneto1992
Originally posted by rotiart
Green lantern would... The flash.. wouldn't (his wife being killed because of it)

btw, has anyone noticed how stupid it is that spiderman is PRO registration... especially considering it was because the green goblin knew his identity that gg killed gwen stacy?? spiderman should be against it... jeez.
I dinty know that about the flash then he is with Batman and Captain America

Inhuman
Originally posted by magneto1992
Dudes have you read the dark night strikes back graphic novel, from my point of view batman WILL BE ON CAPTAIN AMERICA and superman with Ironman why?because Superman always fight for the american way he probably will end up in CA and batman tired of this he will be w/Ironaman

Anti-
Batman
Atom
Arrow
Green Lantern

Pro
Superman
FLash
WW
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel

i think you meant the other way around confused

Darth Martin
Anti
Batman
Green Arrow
Flash
Wonder Woman

Pro
Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Steel

Why would Batman side with Tony? confused

lando005

we all know this me personally i think dc's infultrated marvel in an attmept to ruin spiderman the writers are going against everything he stands for first the mystic oragins and now this next up the divorce and death of mary jane

MrHeavySilence
FTL superman rips the belt off batman...

I didn't know Superman was a rapist?

Inhuman
Batman would want everyone to register so he can keep their info in all his bat-files. Batman is one nosey s.o.b.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Inhuman
Batman would want everyone to register so he can keep their info in all his bat-files. Batman is one nosey s.o.b. Never thought about it that way.

lando005
batman gets outted daredevil style

magneto1992
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Anti
Batman
Green Arrow
Flash
Wonder Woman

Pro
Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Steel

Why would Batman side with Tony? confused I thought Tony was with it not pro

MrHeavySilence

Well, to understand Peter's decision better, here's a diagram of his body:

http://io.uwinnipeg.ca/~simmons/16cm05/1116/33-30b-SpiderAnatomy-L.gif

As you can see, Spiderman has a very little brain.

magneto1992
ok lets go with that

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Inhuman
Batman would want everyone to register so he can keep their info in all his bat-files. Batman is one nosey s.o.b.

Batman would never consider registering because HE HIMSELF would have to pour his OWN information into the database. Bruce would never be willing to do that. Bat-files: he might be okay with. Government Access To Bruce Wayne's info and his Bat-files: not okay with.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman would never consider registering because HE HIMSELF would have to pour his OWN information into the database. Bruce would never be willing to do that. Bat-files: he might be okay with. Government Access To Bruce Wayne's info and his Bat-files: not okay with. This is interesting. rolling on floor laughing

lando005
he's been seduced by im plain ans simple

magneto1992
Batman is totally agisnt it, he is not the kind of good guy like superman

lando005
i could see one of the pro registation JLA members turing over the secret identitys of the others to the goverment or public....thus batman ends up like daredevil

SpunkySmurph
Batman does whatever he feels is neccesary. He was always the one to realize what kinds of sacrifices had to be made. He was the first one to realize that their universe could easily become that of the justice lords. He realizes neccessities and the bigger picture.

OR

He chooses something out of PIS

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Why would Batman side with Tony? confused Because they're both control freaks.

Tron
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Batman does whatever he feels is neccesary. He was always the one to realize what kinds of sacrifices had to be made. He was the first one to realize that their universe could easily become that of the justice lords. He realizes neccessities and the bigger picture.

OR

He chooses something out of PIS

That's true, but bending over to the government's will isn't one of those things. Batman would most likely look into the whole registration law himself, and find out what the government's really up to (like the 50 State Plan, or whatever it's called).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.