Iron Spidey Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
Iron Spidey Vs Clayface
Iron Spidey Vs Ghost Rider
Iron Spidey Vs Cap and Blade
Iron Spidey Vs Nightcrawler and Bp

Can Spidey kick there butts? How much out of 10?

ExtraMision5555
couldent clayface possibly, kill spidey?

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
couldent clayface possibly, kill spidey? Well Clay face is pretty stupid and Iron Spidey could poke at him with the extra arms evil face Spidey can Go invisible now amd who knows if Clayface can tag him.

batdude123
Spider-man has to exploit a weakness of Clayface in order to beat him. He isn't beating him the old fashion way. Barring a weakness, Spidey loses a majority against Clayface.

Ghost Rider beats Spider-man.

Cap and Blade. Hmm... good fight. I'd have to go with Spidey there.

Nightcrawler and Black Panther? 5/10...

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by batdude123
Spider-man has to exploit a weakness of Clayface in order to beat him. He isn't beating him the old fashion way. Barring a weakness, Spidey loses a majority against Clayface.

Nightcrawler and Black Panther? 5/10... fear

batdude123

Or rather... without exploiting a weakness, he'd lose 10/10.

Ricodrayz
Or rather... without exploiting a weakness, he'd lose 10/10. Indeed evil face

Darth Martin
1. Loses
2. Loses
3. Wins
4. Loses

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. Loses
2. Loses
3. Wins
4. Loses Poor Cap and Blade laughing

marvelprince
1. Wins 0/10 w/o a plot device
2. Wins 2/10
3. Wins 7/10
4. Wins 6/10

ExtraMision5555
i knew it

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Iron Spidey Vs Clayface

Can Spidey kick there butts? How much out of 10? Twister and his quest to make Spiderman lose, I imagine I'll see about two of these a day from you for awhile right? stick out tongue

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Twister and his quest to make Spiderman lose, I imagine I'll see about two of these a day from you for awhile right? stick out tongue No, I actually thought he could pull some of them off with his new suit confused

Tha C-Master
No, I actually thought he could pull some of them off with his new suit confused C'mon some of these seem like you're mocking the supporters a bit, I'm not talking about this one, but the other 10 ones.

Not trying to be an ass though, anyways I'm out before this flares into something else, I'm working on a new drawing. smokin'

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
C'mon some of these seem like you're mocking the supporters a bit, I'm not talking about this one, but the other 10 ones.

Not trying to be an ass though, anyways I'm out before this flares into something else, I'm working on a new drawing. Spiderman is my third favorite character next to Batman and Superman so I will use him alot to test his limits. I am not out to get Spiderman as you may think confused

Tha C-Master
Spiderman is my third favorite character next to Batman and Superman so I will use him alot to test his limits. I am not out to get Spiderman as you may think confused Hey I'm judging all of your comments you make in other threads, I'm sure you like him but you do mock him some. I mock tons of characters I like. Not a big deal.

Scarlet315

Nightcrawler and Black Panther? 5/10...

Supervillains like sandman and hydroman could easily take out clayface and spidey has a field day with them. Spidey takes em all out. His only possible pblm here is with blade who's also wit cap. But spidey all around 8.5/10

NiņoAraņa
Iron Spidey Vs Clayface

no 1/10 maybe
no 0/10
no 3-4/10
no 1-2/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Supervillains like sandman and hydroman could easily take out clayface and spidey has a field day with them. Spidey takes em all out. His only possible pblm here is with blade who's also wit cap. But spidey all around 8.5/10

Jesus Christ. laughing hysterical2 roll eyes (sarcastic)

NiņoAraņa
Jesus Christ. laughing hysterical2 roll eyes (sarcastic)

no ignorence isn't funny

laughing laughing

batdude123

Ricodrayz
Jesus Christ. laughing hysterical2 roll eyes (sarcastic) Not even he can save that post laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Iron Spidey, to me, is a weak version of Spiderman. I know Spiderman loses from time to time, but this version gets his ass kicked WAY too much.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Iron Spidey, to me, is a weak version of Spiderman. I know Spiderman loses from time to time, but this version gets his ass kicked WAY too much. But outside Plot devices he has 15 tons, invisibilty and so on. Extra arms...

Ultraman Baltan
But outside Plot devices he has 15 tons, invisibilty and so on. Extra arms...

And yet has been harmed easier.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
And yet has been harmed easier. Within plot devices and so on no expression

Ricodrayz
Clayface if he is awake should win 10/10.

newyorkcares
Im not trying to hate....wait, yes iam. Remeber last time spiderman had armour? remember how it was stupid then too?work with me here:
If its next to impossible to hit someone cuz there so damn fast ,why would you slow them down by strapping x lbs of armour on them?

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by newyorkcares
Im not trying to hate....wait, yes iam. Remeber last time spiderman had armour? remember how it was stupid then too?work with me here:
If its next to impossible to hit someone cuz there so damn fast ,why would you slow them down by strapping x lbs of armour on them? He is like upgraded to 20 to 30 tons soon so he won't feel it evil face

Grimm22
Iron Spidey Vs Clayface - Clayface wins, depending on where they fight

Iron Spidey Vs Ghost Rider - GR 10/10

Iron Spidey Vs Cap and Blade - The duo 9/10

Iron Spidey Vs Nightcrawler and BP - Duo 10/10

hitemup
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00335fm.jpg

hitemup
http://img312.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan00341rt.jpg

bigbran
Iron Spidey Vs Clayface

Can Spidey kick there butts? How much out of 10? Spidey 7/10
Spidey, meh, I'de give him a solid 6/10.
Spidey loses, 6/10.
Spidey loses, 7/10

shifty

Metalmanx
Iron Spidey Vs Clayface

Fighting to the best of their abilities, correct? This includes invisibility on Spidey's part.

Iron Spidey Vs Clayface--Stalemate. Spidey doesn't need to try and take Clayface down. Just avoid him. Clayface can't touch him, Spidey can't hurt him.

Iron Spidey Vs Ghost Rider--Spidey 6-7/10. How can the Penance Stare work on someone GR can't see?

Iron Spidey Vs Cap and Blade--Spidey 8/10.

Iron Spidey Vs Nightcrawler and Bp--Spidey 7/10.

Metalmanx
If its next to impossible to hit someone cuz there so damn fast ,why would you slow them down by strapping x lbs of armour on them?

His costume consists if microscopic nanites. If anything, they weigh a couple pounds at the most, spread througout his body. For a Class 20+ character, that wouldn't even be registered.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Metalmanx
His costume consists if microscopic nanites. If anything, they weigh a couple pounds at the most, spread througout his body. For a Class 20+ character, that wouldn't even be registered. True...

DarkCrawler
He's got some new abilities with it...his costume gives him Daredevil like ability to read vital signs now...he knew when Electro was lying. He can also track his villains and absorb electrity with it.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Grimm22
Iron Spidey Vs Clayface - Clayface wins, depending on where they fight

Iron Spidey Vs Ghost Rider - GR 10/10

Iron Spidey Vs Cap and Blade - The duo 9/10

Iron Spidey Vs Nightcrawler and BP - Duo 10/10

Wtf? Someone's been hitting that hatorade pretty hard I see

marvelprince

Its not like Tony's armour. Its nanities and liquid metal. So if it registers at all it'll only be a few pounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.