Nightcrawler vs DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
Nightcrawler vs Daredevil

Bloodlust is on, which is important for Nightcrawler, since he's usually very passive in combat.

Takes place in Chicago

ExtraMision5555
although useless, nightcrawler teleports daredevils eyes out of thier sockets

badabing
I don't read much Daredevil. Would his senses be able to detect Nightcrawler's teleportation?

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
I don't read much Daredevil. Would his senses be able to detect Nightcrawler's teleportation?

Probably, yes.

Wolverine is able to.

Spider-man is able to.

Magneto is able to.

It's not a stretch to say that DD can do it too...

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Probably, yes.

Wolverine is able to.

Spider-man is able to.

Magneto is able to.

It's not a stretch to say that DD can do it too...
Originally posted by Accel
Yes, he can detect the changes in the atmosphere around him that result from Nightcrawler's bamfing. Thanks. cool

Accel
Originally posted by badabing
Yes, he can detect the changes in the atmosphere around him that result from Nightcrawler's bamfing.

MightyEInherjar
Just an addition, Nightcrawler can turn invisible in shadows. How does that help? It doesn't, not at all, especially to a blind guy...

Normally Nightcrawler is kind of a disabler, and doesn't want to kill anyone. In bloodlust, I say he makes contact via grapple or strike, and teleport a part of Daredevil's body off. I think it's sound to say the two would grapple, since DD isn't exactly a chump at it, and it's one of the things Nightcrawler is best at.

xmarksthespot
This has been done. Full bloodlust on. Nightcrawler. CIS limited Nightcrawler, I'm undecided.

The-Judge
daredevil pawns him hard

harri
dredevil takis it with eas

don't shiv
Night ports outta the ground , grabs a leg, ports a block away DD bleeds, Night wins.

Cop: ddyou kill him?
Night: no, honest.
Cop 2: okay you can go.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This has been done. Full bloodlust on. Nightcrawler. CIS limited Nightcrawler, I'm undecided.

I like the new sig, xmarks.

Darth Vegas
Nightcrawler

braz
interesting fight. i say its a stalemate, because Daredevil will predict where hes teleporting via radar sense, but wont get to NC in time to hurt him becuz he'll just teleport again. and again. and again. and again.

yyea.

stalemate 5/10

long pig
The high quantity of sulfer that NC lets out when he teleports would probably disable DD by itself. DD can't handle that type of attack.

don't shiv
you are so Right!

complexbrother
here's a clip of nightcrawler from the video game Marvel Alliance (look to the bottom of the screen and click on the video)
http://www.marvelultimatealliance.com/characters.php?id=203

look at this and tell me that he couldn't take a majority over Daredevil.
nightcrawler 8/10

jrodslam
Originally posted by complexbrother
here's a clip of nightcrawler from the video game Marvel Alliance (look to the bottom of the screen and click on the video)
http://www.marvelultimatealliance.com/characters.php?id=203

look at this and tell me that he couldn't take a majority over Daredevil.
nightcrawler 8/10

Nice video. However theres a few differences between those "soldiers" and Daredevil. One small one namely called "Radar Sense"roll eyes (sarcastic)

V for Valentine
I'd go with Daredevil on this one, seems like he's got the edge fighting wise and his radar sense might be able to counter Nightcrawler's teleportation, im not sure.

Daredevil1
Yeah Daredevil takes this, to skilled imo. Although Nightcrawler would put up a hell of a fight.

MightyEInherjar
I might be biased, since I made the thread in all, but I think Nightcrawler takes it 7 or 8/10

long pig
Dude, DD can not handle a sense based attack like the one NC would accidently use when he teleports.

It's his kryptonite. NC doesn't win because he's better, he wins because of his stink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.