Superman vs. WW (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
I have inside reports that this is the next issue, of What Would Happen In A Situation Where (which is NOT a ripoff of What If mad )

What Would Happen In A Situation Where...

Superman was Drunk!

And before anyone tells me that he can't get drunk because he's super, obviously you have not taken into account that this is SUPER Liquor!

So...

Our situation is, after a super-night on the super-town, Superman comes back to the Watchtower, unable to fly straight, so it takes him a lil' while. Once he gets back, he starts hittin on Diana, saying how she should leave Bruce. Then, she closes his drunk jaw with a punch!

Who Wins?

xmarksthespot
Assuming she doesn't want to just lop off his head. She'd probably just chuck the lasso around him as he staggers about telling everyone in the Watchtower how much he loves them all.

SpunkySmurph
What if she only has her armor?

breeze85
She might have a hard time calming him down. I guess she could knock him out cold, though. Superman being drunk might be dangerous, who knows if he lobotomized Diana.

Draco69
Diana lassoes him. Superman is no longer drunk. Diana slaps him for being such an ass....

SpunkySmurph
Ah, but what I meant above is what if she only had her regular armor? (i.e no lasso, no sword etc.)

Superboy Prime
Rofl.

"Bruce...you remember those times you kicked my ass...I let you because I love you."

drunk

SpunkySmurph
"Oh... and J-Jo-J'ohn... we always laughed at your funny head when you wern't looking"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.