quicksilver vs wally west flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
who would win

john allerdyce
click on pic

King_Mungi
Use the search engine as this has been done many times, and Flash wins very easily

Darth Martin
Flash slaughters Pietro so hard it isn't even funny.

Arahan
Pietro travels back in time and kills flash
while he is sleeping.

Tha C-Master
Quicksilver, 9/10.

Juntai
Wally ftw.

thedude1948
Currently Quicksilver beats him.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Juntai
Wally ftw. Quicksilver is much faster than Flash.

ExtraMision5555
I think Current Quicksilver actually beats flash, at the time the last thread was done i dont think quicksilver wasnt like he is now

King_Mungi
No current Quicksilver doesn't have superspeed anymore, he travels through time to a lower degree than Zoom. Even before Quicksilver thinks about going to the past, Flash would easily take him out.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No current Quicksilver doesn't have superspeed anymore, he travels through time to a lower degree than Zoom. Even before Quicksilver thinks about going to the past, Flash would easily take him out. I was actually talking about classic quicksilver.... I've been on here toooo long today.

Arahan
Originally posted by Arahan
while he is sleeping.

What can Flash do when he is sleeping in his bed
and Pietro pops from the future with a gun and BANG Headshot.

ExtraMision5555
I duno much about zoom so i cant really adress that, but quicksilvers time travel seemed pertty formitable** if he were to catch wally and perhaps touch him, i wonder what would happen to wally. Not to mention If quicksilver time traveled enough and had hundreds of clones running around, i think even flash might be confused and wound up getting touched

i duno, i swear quicksilver could atually beat flash in his current state? but, ALL he can do is time travel, and his touch with unknown properties* sp o, mpt quite sure how he would go about actually killing flash

If he traveled far enough he could bring something with him and kill flash when he doesnt even realize whats going onm, perhaps

i undetstand flash is EXTREMELY fast, but how can he counter someone time traveling so casually, and so randomly?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I duno much about zoom so i cant really adress that, but quicksilvers time travel seemed pertty formitable** if he were to catch wally and perhaps touch him, i wonder what would happen to wally. Not to mention If quicksilver time traveled enough and had hundreds of clones running around, i think even flash might be confused and wound up getting touched

i duno, i swear quicksilver could atually beat flash in his current state? but, ALL he can do is time travel, and his touch with unknown properties* sp o, mpt quite sure how he would go about actually killing flash

If he traveled far enough he could bring something with him and kill flash when he doesnt even realize whats going onm, perhaps

I suggust you read about Zoom as he spanks anything Quicksilver can even do and yet Flash has beat him. Once again current Quicksilver with his time abilities doesn't have superspeed, so it would be a group of guys trying to storm him...good luck with that

His touch activates powers that mutants lost during M-Day I doubt his touch would do anything to Wally.

So Quicksilver gets prep now? how the hell would he even know where Wally West sleeps without massive amounts of prep? Once again Zoom and other rogues of his far far far outdwarf anythin Quicksilver can do.

King_Mungi
Once again I will point out, Flashes reflexes simply embarass Quicksilver, so even if he thinks about going to the past, Flash would have already ko'ed him.

Yes, Flash can do this as he has done many times in the past.

ExtraMision5555
I suggust you read about Zoom as he spanks anything Quicksilver can even do and yet Flash has beat him. Once again current Quicksilver with his time abilities doesn't have superspeed, so it would be a group of guys trying to storm him...good luck with that

His touch activates powers that mutants lost during M-Day I doubt his touch would do anything to Wally.

So Quicksilver gets prep now? how the hell would he even know where Wally West sleeps without massive amounts of prep?

I see, and i was thinking that too, i wonder if quickslivers touch would do anything to wally and i was kinda thinking it wouldent, my only thing is at one point in X-factor flash was appearing infront of people out of no where and then dissappearing again for long periods of time, which

is about the extent of quicksilvers powers

in some strange reality, maybe quicksilver could win
but as usual

flash is just too fast and could probably react accordingly

as for the sleep thing
lol

i duno who said that

King_Mungi
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
as for the sleep thing
lol

i duno who said that

Read above, it was mentioned

batdude123
Is this a joke? Flash wins in .0000001 seconds.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123

I really hope that it is. Flash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than Classic Quicksilver, and if it's Current, Flash takes him out before he even registers that he's in a fight. Which is before he time travels.

ExtraMision5555

yep, the more i think about it
i would be inclined to think that is what woudl happen

Arahan
What no prep for Quicksilver?
I thought he had some.

Well in that case in a normal battle
Pietro dies or gets raped 1000 of times.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Arahan
while he is sleeping.

I thought pietro could only travel forward in time and then come back to when he left confused

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
I thought pietro could only travel forward in time and then come back to when he left confused

Yes, he only traveled forward in time never backwords

bah! he's basically Omega Flight's Flashback!

The Fake Macoy
Flash will time travel right after Quicksilver and be waiting for him in the future to deliver a beatdown.

john allerdyce
Use the search engine as this has been done many times, and Flash wins very easily well ive nevr got a straight answer

Wally West
I win!

galan7777777
flash wins 10/10

Metalmanx

Incorrect.

Flash wins in .0000000000000000000000001 seconds. God, get it right.

Arahan
Poor Pietro, no winning chance for him no

Tron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=337984& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Flash+vs+Quicksilver%29+f
orumid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.