Wolverine/Blade/Batman vs Beast/Spiderman/The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
yes, its comic Batman w/ his advanced equip. bomb batarangs, auto-tracking etc. and the Nomex survival suit of Batman Begins, o yea and the memory cloth.

Blade has his 10 gauge supershotgun with lead shells, machine pistol, incendinary grenades, 2 shurikens, metal-plated flak jacket and kitana sword.

Punny has an M60 with armor piercing rounds, 200 rounds on bandoliers, grenades, throwing knives, Colt .45 handgun, a large bowie knife and a class 3 kevlar vest.

no prep. the fights in New York City at night.

who winz???

Darth Martin
All of team 1 has night vision or can get around easy in the dark. Punisher doesn't have any nigh vision. Beast does. Peter doesn't. I think tream 2 takes it 6-7/10. It would be highter if the fight wasn't at night. Good thread.

braz
^yea, its just Batman doesnt come out at day. sad

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
^yea, its just Batman doesnt come out at day. sad laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Ricodrayz
Don't ever put Spiderman and Wolverine on different sides....Wtf were you thinking laughing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Don't ever put Spiderman and Wolverine on different sides....Wtf were you thinking laughing

Agreed!

By the way, Spider-Man DOES in fact have Night-vision now. And if Punisher can't fight in the dark, what good is he? What the f**k? He can see just fine in the dark.

I say Team 2 takes it. Barely.

NiņoAraņa
why is blade popping up in fights confused

team 2 ftw!

beast>blade
spidey>wolvie
team 2 gangbangs batman

braz
yea i say team 2 takes it, too fast, too strong, too agile. team 2 7/10

guy222
t1

Placidity
Originally posted by guy222
t1

Nice man, nice.

Lord_Talron
honestly i think punisher and batman are the deciders here... and here batman has the better gear/punisher's gear cant stop wolverine.

Silent Master
New York City at night isn't all the dark, I don't believe that night vision is going to be an issue.

Trackz
Punisher has shown to be very mortal as of late...he's still a great character but I think anyone one team one could take him with a decent fight. Same goes for Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.