Sebastian Shaw runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Sebastian Shaw has two hours of rest between each battle. His energy levels are reset after each fight to his original. Who stops him?

1) Toad
2) Rhino
3) Bane w/venom
4) Batman & Nightwing
5) Spider-Man/Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)- think about pheromones
6) Aquaman- think about telepathy attacks
7) King Thor

Brian Oswald
stops at 6 if this is magic hand Aquaman

ExodusCloak
I believe the magic hand removing the X-gene thing has been dealt with a very long time ago...he can't do it...he used the magic-hand to reverse Nerons dark sorcery, the cause of the mutation...which it did...and he used his telepathy to devolve the mind of a sea-creature...which resulted in the devolution of the creature...

He can still beat up Shaw though...via telepathy...or strength...

I'd say Toad would give him trouble...and since his energy levels reset...he doesn't even make it past Batman/Nightwing...especially when they realize the nature of his power...

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wouldn't need the waterhand to beat Shaw.

snoopdogg
If Batman knows how Shaws power works Shaw will not be a threat. If not it won't take Batman long to figure out how they work anyways and most likely use a Batarang or a sonic weapon to put him down. I'm pretty sure that's standard equipment for Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.