Vixen vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Vixen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vixen_%28comics%29

vs.

Beast
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_%28comics%29

batdude123
Vixen 10/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by batdude123
Vixen 10/10.
Why? I don't know much about her, so I'm curious.

The Fake Macoy
She can mimic any animal's abilities, so she can be as strong as an elephant and other such things. I don't know too much about her myself, but she should be out of beast's range.

Brutacus
Beast I mean come on he has the ability to emit mood altering pheromones, don't put him against a woman he would win wink

Devil Lance
Vixen channels Krypto's powers and the speed blitzes Beast ftw

stormfront13
she takes gorilla grodd's powers, and mind-rapes him

Grimm22
Vixen 1000/10 no expression

Beast has no chance here

stormfront13
yeah, vixen is soooooooooo underestimated it's not even funny.

literally she can counter anything that he can do to her, and she beats him in all categories

1)his animosity-she takes the animosity of all the animals on the earth

2)his strength- she mimics the rhino beatle allowing her to mimic 1,000 times her weight

3)claws- she has magical claws that can cut through anything. she's caused superman to bleed

4)agility and speed- spider monkey and the cheetah

5)durability- his claws would have no affect on her, she just mimics the snale which allows her to secreat a very, very thin layer of slime which protects snails from even razorblades

^^did i forget anything besides the fact that all she really has to do is copy gorilla grodd?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, vixen is soooooooooo underestimated it's not even funny.

literally she can counter anything that he can do to her, and she beats him in all categories

1)his animosity-she takes the animosity of all the animals on the earth

2)his strength- she mimics the rhino beatle allowing her to mimic 1,000 times her weight

3)claws- she has magical claws that can cut through anything. she's caused superman to bleed

4)agility and speed- spider monkey and the cheetah

5)durability- his claws would have no affect on her, she just mimics the snale which allows her to secreat a very, very thin layer of slime which protects snails from even razorblades

^^did i forget anything besides the fact that all she really has to do is copy gorilla grodd?
you forgot to mention Krypto mad

stormfront13
Originally posted by Devil Lance

and krypto... stick out tongue

Accel
Originally posted by Devil Lance
I think Krypto would basically be useless without some time charging up in the Sun.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Accel
I think Krypto would basically be useless without some time charging up in the Sun.

if she takes the powers of the levels he has now, then he would

Lucid Lui
3)claws- she has magical claws that can cut through anything. she's caused superman to bleed And that didn't have anything to do with the fact that they are magic?

Accel
if she takes the powers of the levels he has now, then he would
I mean it's not like all Kryptonians are at the same levels. It all depends on how much solar reserves they absorb. Superman spent years under Earth's sun to become as powerful as he is now.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
And that didn't have anything to do with the fact that they are magic?

confused that was my point...they are magic, and can cut through absolutley anything. superman is weak against magic yes, but recently it's taken a lot of magic to hurt him.

stormfront13
I mean it's not like all Kryptonians are at the same levels. It all depends on how much solar reserves they absorb. Superman spent years under Earth's sun to become as powerful as he is now.

yes, but vixen has control over copying animals at their current power levels. other wise she would be taking the senses of a newborn wolf or something all the time...or the strength of a baby elephant

Lucid Lui
confused that was my point...they are magic, and can cut through absolutley anything. superman is weak against magic yes, but recently it's taken a lot of magic to hurt him. I'm not disputing they can cut anything, just pointing out that using an example of them cutting a guy who's weak against magic isn't the best way to prove it.

Accel
yes, but vixen has control over copying animals at their current power levels. other wise she would be taking the senses of a newborn wolf or something all the time...or the strength of a baby elephant
I wouldn't compare Krypto to an ordinary Earth animal. Our animals don't get more powerful from lying under the sun.

Devil Lance

Krypto's different though when he cam to earth from kyropton via time Travel with Superman he had all of his powers.
So Krypto doesn't need to have sunlight to get his powers.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I'm not disputing they can cut anything, just pointing out that using an example of them cutting a guy who's weak against magic isn't the best way to prove it.

and as i said now-a-days, it takes a lot of magic to hurt superman. with the little magic she has, it's pretty impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.