Human Torch vs. Spider Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coleman Trebor
Settings in New York... Who wins?

blind faith
Probably Spidey wins. In his web there is some kind of chemical that holds HT webbed up.

Spidey 5-6/10.

ExtraMision5555
?

HT SHOULD win

at one time didnt spidey kinda look up to HT btw?
or had like
fannage twoards him

batdude123
Human Torch SHOULD win every single time.

NiņoAraņa
this is spite......human torch can't be webbed up, if spidey trys to punch him, he'll get burned....no expression

unless PIS or CIS is put into effect......Spidey 10000/10 shifty

HT 1000000000000000000000000/10 sad

thedude1948
Spider-Man beats him the same way he beat Firelord.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by thedude1948

please tell me you're kidding sick

batdude123

laughing

thedude1948

SpunkySmurph

Isn't that battle listed in forum rules as crap?

batdude123
Spider-Man webs his hands up and KO's Human Torch. of course im not joking no expression

Human Torch got put into coma by a mob of regular humans.

laughing

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing laughing laughing laughing

thedude1948
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Isn't that battle listed in forum rules as crap?

You have to realize that every time Spider-Man has lost is because he holds back. His fight with Firelord is him not holding back.

NiņoAraņa
Spider-Man webs his hands up and KO's Human Torch. of course im not joking no expression

Human Torch got put into coma by a mob of regular humans.

after he got smacked in the head with a bottle, and was unconcious on the ground bleeding with no time to actually fight back.......yes, he was put into a como by regular humansyes

no expression

batdude123
You have to realize that every time Spider-Man has lost is because he holds back. His fight with Firelord is him not holding back.

It was also PIS to the nth degree...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Settings in New York... Who wins? Only in a comic book where he finds some plot device, other than that, on this forum, Spiderman loses every single time.

thedude1948

NiņoAraņa

yes

thedude1948

You are right Spider-Man should have beat him alot quicker.

NiņoAraņa
Are you telling me Regular humans > Spidey?????

yes, yes i amno expression

your posts= sick

batdude123
You are right Spider-Man should have beat him alot quicker.

You're right. Apparently his class 10 punches should've taken down a guy who can withstand the immense pressures of stars and novas A LOT quicker... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExtraMision5555
somebody on this thread is jokeing
and i think i know who it is

NiņoAraņa
laughing if you didn't pick that up from the start.....shame on you

Kid Kurdy
Why can't Spider-Man win ? They fought before, guess what : fights were inconclusive.

Of course Torch is much more powerful than Spider-Man. But he is also considered one of the "less bright" superheroes.

Human Torch should be able to beat the majority of the Marvel Universe. But he's too cocky, too stupid and too confident.

Spider-Man is a lot more clever and is used using the environment as a weapon. Torch isn't. When the fight is in NY, I give it to Spider-Man 6/10.

When they're fighting in the desert, Torch 10/10.

PS : it's pretty easy to knock out Torch, he has been knocked out before plenty of times (flames on, flames off, doesn't make that much difference).

thedude1948
Who is joking? Let me get some scans to prove my point

shifty

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Why can't Spider-Man win ? They fought before, guess what : fights were inconclusive.

Of course Torch is much more powerful than Spider-Man. But he is also considered one of the "less bright" superheroes.

Human Torch should be able to beat the majority of the Marvel Universe. But he's too cocky, too stupid and too confident.

Spider-Man is a lot more clever and is used using the environment as a weapon. Torch isn't. When the fight is in NY, I give it to Spider-Man 6/10.

When they're fighting in the desert, Torch 10/10.

PS : it's pretty easy to knock out Torch, he has been knocked out before plenty of times (flames on, flames off, doesn't make that much difference).

If we were designing a comic, your post would be correct

but in reality, Torches Powerset vs Spidermans powerset Short of being mentally handicapped, Theirs no reason torch should legitemately lose a majority

NiņoAraņa
Who is joking? Let me get some scans to prove my point

shifty

laughing

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
If we were designing a comic, your post would be correct
Yes.

Ouch... "in reality" ? I know what you mean, but please, throw reality out of the window when discussing comics. "In reality", Torch would have been long dead.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

Yes.

Ouch... "in reality" ? I know what you mean, but please, throw reality out of the window when discussing comics. "In reality", Torch would have been long dead.

oh lol nono, by in reality, i didnt mean literally reality like what you were suggesting, i ment sort of ;; "thinking clearly" or perhaps, logically

but yes
i do understand what you mean

Kid Kurdy
Fair enough.

thedude1948
This is Spidey owning Omega who is a Thanos/Galactus clone 2x more powerful than Galactus.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6707/omegaownednl9.th.jpg

This is Surfer playing around with the Human Torch
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9896/surfertorchxo8.th.jpg

And we already know Galactus > Surfer

So basically Spidey > Human Torch.

shifty

Coleman Trebor
SOrry people, this isn't a spite thread. I was just wondering who you thought would have one. SPidermans my favourite superhero anyway.

NiņoAraņa
This is Spidey owning Omega who is a Thanos/Galactus clone 2x more powerful than Galactus.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6707/omegaownednl9.th.jpg

This is Surfer playing around with the Human Torch
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9896/surfertorchxo8.th.jpg

And we already know Galactus > Surfer

So basically Spidey > Human Torch.

shifty

i bow down to your logicno expression

laughing laughing laughing laughing

thedude1948

NiņoAraņa
Are you mocking me ?! Prove me wrong.

Spidey's Webbing > Human Torch's um... Torching.

ok, this an expirement for you.....glue your hands together......then tell your friend to burn them....

then maybe you wouldn't post so dam much! laughing laughing

thedude1948
Too many Torch fanboys and Spider-Haters in this thread. smile

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
lolol

createing
superglue?

no, just burning your hands severely shifty

Dinalfos
Spiderman loses, but it really takes only one punch to k.o Johnny. If he ****s up, he's down.

That said, all Johnny has to do is incinerate the place.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Spiderman loses, but it really takes only one punch to k.o Johnny. If he ****s up, he's down.

That said, all Johnny has to do is incinerate the place.

well said

Tha C-Master

That said, all Johnny has to do is incinerate the place. Well CIS is on so he can't kill people or Spiderman, which is Spiderman's only advantage. Which is why I said he would ONLY win in a comic as Torch can't beat him without hurting him near death...

But obviously this is a different story.

Lucifer_M
not possible human torch can burn his web and fly around and it takes spiderman forever to sling his web jus to get around

Kid Kurdy
Human Torch has to find him first. That's easier said than done. Spider-Man can avoid him all day.

But IF Human Torch finds him, he has to hit him. That's also easier said than done. Spider-Man can dodge his attacks for a long time.

It's well within Spider-Man's abilities to sneak up behind Torch, and knock him out. I don't see the problem here.

Spider-Man has amazing aim, he can throw a chimney at Human Torch (which will probably kill him, unless Human Torch has adjusted his thermostat and is hot as hell).

In NY : SM 6/10
Desert / north pole : HT 10/10

Sub_Mariner
NY-Spidey avoids him and lures him to a fire station/hydrant.Spidey-7/10.

Desert-Spidey has no water unless he finds a spring, spidey will have hardly no where to hide. HT-9/10.

Dinalfos
He doesn't have water, but he does have.....sand. Well, unless you mean a non-sandy desert.

Sub_Mariner
He doesn't have water, but he does have.....sand. Well, unless you mean a non-sandy desert.

In the desert i mean if he finds a natural spring he has a chance but not much of one.

great_dane
Humane Torch will beat him. even if spidey's web can hold ht. i dont think it can hold him at supernova. spidey wouldn't be able to do anything, humane torch for the win 10/10

Sparkz
Quite frankly I think this is a very even match untill you take Johnny's Super Nova into account, Spidey can dodge most of HT's attacks except for the Super Nova, I'd give the Torch the majority for this though due to that attack.

Torch 6/10-Spidey gets 4 for being sneaky and taking torch out before he has a chance to use Super nova, after all Spidey has hit torch before flamed on and its never effected his fist so a quick hit isnt going to effect him and he can score a KO.

galan7777777
spidey wins 7/10

Darth Martin
BBQshifty

Jyppe
Torch could take this rather easily if he played it right, but if his Nova flame missed Spider-man he'd lose, as he's usually portrayed as being VERY weak after using the Nova blast. Last time I read about him using it, he used it against Terminus and he would have drowned for someone hadn't helped him. He wasn't able to move. But I'm not sure about current Torchy.

Alfheim
not a spite thread....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.