Hulk vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
The title says it all. They're in the middle of a canyon, and a dried riverbed.

CIS on

Bloodlust off

PIS off

Non-jobbing Apoc

batdude123
Apocalypse every single time.

SpunkySmurph
Pshh. I thought for sure someone would comeone telling me how the Hulk wins hands down because

teh Hulk roxs!!!!

Anyways...

What if it was a dif. version of Hulk?

Superboy Prime
Non-Jobbing Apocalypse would be a force to fear. Shame he's nothing.

harri
laughing

hulkrulz
In H2H Hulk really angry could take out apocolypse.
hulk 7/10

batdude123
Apocalypse 10/10.

juggernaut66666
apocalypse has already handled hulk before he made him War

Accel
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Pshh. I thought for sure someone would comeone telling me how the Hulk wins hands down because

teh Hulk roxs!!!!

Anyways...

What if it was a dif. version of Hulk?
Teh Hulk roxs!!!

Therefore, using that reasoning, he wins hands down.

SpunkySmurph
That's what I said.....

(When I was mocking Hulk fans)
Does Apoc have the same 'no limits' to strength that Hulk does?

guy222
is this worldbreaker?

the ninjak
Poccy already choked Hulk out like a biatch. Strapped him to a chair and turned him into a War Horseman.

Poccy FTW!

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

rotiart
Give hulk a wooden table and he wins..

Digi
I like that on the main page it says this thread was created by SpunkySmurph. Memories...

the ninjak
Originally posted by rotiart
Give hulk a wooden table and he wins..

Lol. PIS is off.

Originally posted by guy222
is this worldbreaker?

Bloodlust is off.

Astanax
Yeah I think Apoc would win. This sounds very simple, but he could grow to such an extent that it would be difficult for Hulk. Meaning that Apoc's size mixed with his strength should make it difficult for Hulk to gain any leverage if he keeps getting pummeled by gigantic hammer hands. Now obviously there should be many arguments against this scenario, but what options does the Hulk have compared to Apocalypse?

guy222
worldbreaker ftw stick out tongue

carver9
Hulk wins 10/10 and easily. Apocalypse was sitting on the side lines against Onslaught while Hulk was fighting an empowered Onslaught face to face. Apocalypse was also in fear of Hulks power while this fight was taking place. WBH is a different monster...he wins easy.

MF DELPH
Smh...

Apocalypse takes a solid majority.

abhilegend
Hulk wins.

Batman-Prime
Apocalypse should win and he would win in an PISless scenario but in Comics he jobs way to much^^.

carver9
Hulk would lay waste to apocalypse.

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk would lay waste to apocalypse.

Isn't a WBH a representation of bloodlust? Which isn't allowed in this fight.

A normal Hulk would not lay waste to Poccy.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Isn't a WBH a representation of bloodlust? Which isn't allowed in this fight.

A normal Hulk would not lay waste to Poccy.

Hulk is always pissed. By your definition, this would be a calm Hulk and if that's the case, I would give apocalypse the majority.

the ninjak
Hulk is always pissed. By your definition, this would be a calm Hulk and if that's the case, I would give apocalypse the majority.

Precisely.

Existere
Originally posted by Digi
I like that on the main page it says this thread was created by SpunkySmurph. Memories... Oh back in the day. sly

the ninjak
Hulk is always pissed. By your definition, this would be a calm Hulk and if that's the case, I would give apocalypse the majority. Originally posted by the ninjak
Precisely.

Look. I understand that Hulk is based on anger. But many Hulks in comparison to each other are calm in their rage.

WWH was angrier than many before him hence his power level but he was focused.

I'm not accepting WBH as a choice due to the fact he is always over the top in such states. Nor his more exotic crazy energy based state.

Poccy absolutely chocked out a decent Hulk back in the day and enslaved him.
And this fight has no PIS and CIS is on. Which is an absolute weapon for Poccy.

Astanax
Couldn't Apoc just throw Hulk up in the air and bat him into space? BFR.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Astanax
Couldn't Apoc just throw Hulk up in the air and bat him into space? BFR.

Comicbook Poccy hasn't shown the feats like in Marvel Vs Capcom. He has shown the ability to alter himself in many ways but not turn himself into a huge giant like in that game and in the Xmen cartoon unfortunately. Though he does have huge feats.

Thanos himself considered Poccy to be an equal in one story. He has defeated other Eternals as well. Check out some of his respect threads he has mad feats.

Hulk does too. But with the OPs limitations we can count out Hulks more exotic incarnations.

Though when it comes to average Hulk Apocalypse has defeated Hulk before through sheer physical confrontation and straped him down and made him his slave. People are just ingnoring the OPs rules.

Bouboumaster
Green Scar beat the shit out of Apocalypse.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Green Scar beat the shit out of Apocalypse.

Probably the best version considering the OP. Actually I'm sure of it.

Stoic
Without mechanical parasites or doohickeys, the Hulk would use Apoc's head as a sewing needle to stitch his butthole shut.

the ninjak
Oh Poccy will use those mechanical devices. Plus shields.

Heck! Cable pwned Rulk with less recently.

Stoic

Rulk is being nerfed, and jobbed to fit into a certain click. The Rulk of 2 years ago would have stuffed Cable into a box, and kicked him off into the reaches of space. The Hulk is also not Rulk. Plot played into Apoc making the Hulk into War as well, because Tony's nanites did not exactly work in the way that they were supposed to. There is a possibility that Tech may work, but if it doesn't this time around Apoc gets the swirlies.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Stoic
Rulk is being nerfed, and jobbed to fit into a certain click. The Rulk of 2 years ago would have stuffed Cable into a box, and kicked him off into the reaches of space. The Hulk is also not Rulk. Plot played into Apoc making the Hulk into War as well, because Tony's nanites did not exactly work in the way that they were supposed to. There is a possibility that Tech may work, but if it doesn't this time around Apoc gets the swirlies.

Ummm Rulk's natural power to absorb the energy of any opponent up to Odinforce and Watcher level is his power and he still has it. It's just that he can't use it anymore without risk of losing his humanity. He will never use it again. Now he is just a Hulk. Don't blame Tony for Hulk losing to Poccy it happened.

Stoic
Ummm Rulk's natural power to absorb the energy of any opponent up to Odinforce and Watcher level is his power and he still has it. It's just that he can't use it anymore without risk of losing his humanity. He will never use it again. Now he is just a Hulk. Don't blame Tony for Hulk losing to Poccy it happened.

Nope he lost the power to do this last summer when he was officially depowered when he battled Omegex. He can only siphon from gamma mutates now. yes he lost to a prepped for Hulk Apoc, that had the right equipment on hand to turn him into War. Strraight up though with no prep, Apoc gets his ass beaten.

Existere
Rulk is being nerfed, and jobbed to fit into a certain click. The Rulk of 2 years ago would have stuffed Cable into a box, and kicked him off into the reaches of space. The Hulk is also not Rulk. Plot played into Apoc making the Hulk into War as well, because Tony's nanites did not exactly work in the way that they were supposed to. There is a possibility that Tech may work, but if it doesn't this time around Apoc gets the swirlies. Didn't Amadeus Cho tamper with Tony's nanites in WWH to ensure they wouldn't work?

Something like that.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Existere
Didn't Amadeus Cho tamper with Tony's nanites in WWH to ensure they wouldn't work?

Something like that.

Nah some kid in the Initiative was blackmailed into braking into Stark's labs and emptied the needle that Stark used on WWHulk in that fateful fight. At least I think that's how it went. The Achilles Needle was a dud. So WWH beat HulkBuster Ironman to a pulp before proceeding to kick everybody elses ass.

Eon Blue
Hulk.

the ninjak
Nope he lost the power to do this last summer when he was officially depowered when he battled Omegex. He can only siphon from gamma mutates now. yes he lost to a prepped for Hulk Apoc, that had the right equipment on hand to turn him into War. Strraight up though with no prep, Apoc gets his ass beaten.

MODOK stated himself he still had the power not long ago after Fear Itself. He lost it???????

Bouboumaster

And last time they fought, Hulk won against Rulk with a thunderclap.

He would thunderclap the shit out of Apoc.

carver9

Rulk was owning Cable until Cable injected his Virus into Rulk body.

the ninjak
Rulk was owning Cable until Cable injected his Virus into Rulk body.

Yeah I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.