Wii Virtual Console Wishlists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AstroFan
We all know the Zeldas and Marios will be available, but what are some other old Nintendo games you are hoping for?

Contra
Contra III
Zombies Ate My Neighbors big grin
Blast Corps
Kirby games
Goldeneye(not sure if this belongs to Rare or Nintendo, so I may wish it for XBLA) lol
StarFox 64

More....(need to think)

General Kaliero
StarFox 2 translated and complete.
Out of This World (cool as hell)
Contra
Super Metroid (don't THINK this was announced...)
Super Mario RPG
Terranigma

...y'know what? Just make all the top ones from the Golden Era of RPGs available, please.

MadMel
1. super bomberman 5 (not likely tho mad )
2. super metroid
3. conkers bad fur day (also not likely, coz of the rare thing..)
4. goldeneye
5. F-Zero X
im going all multiplayer with the wii smile..

Kayne Archeron
Mischief Makers (N64)
Sparkster (SNES)
Zombies ate my Neighbors (SNES)
Mystical Ninja Goemon (N64)

MadMel
whats ZAMN about??

AstroFan
I wouldnt mind Mario Paint, if you could play with the WiiMote. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Err, somehow I doubt they will finish Starfox 2...

MadMel
Originally posted by MadMel
whats ZAMN about??
nvm looking it up..

JToTheP
It's pretty much a give in that ALL of Nintendo's games made by them from the announced systems will be in the Virtual Console. They have many mascots, so of course they would put all the games of the respected series' in there. The only real wishlist is for Rare's games with Nintendo, and what exactly is in the Sega Genesis' "best of".

Nintendo said they would add up to 10 games a month, so of course that counts their own made games.

Kayne Archeron
the only Rareware games that will be on there are probably Donkey Kong Country games, Banjo Kazooie games, and Diddy Kong Racing

Lana
I want Dragon Warrior...yay old NES game!!

Kero_Co
TJ and Earl
Super Mario Rpg
Dragon Quest
MKT
and most of all, BattleToads!

AstroFan
Oooooooh, that one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, I dont know the exact name. It was one SNES I think.

Impediment
NES:
Super Mario Bros. 2
The Guardian Legend
Contra
Kid Icarus
Metroid

SNES:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Act Raiser
Final Fantasy III
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

N64:
Mario 64
Conker's Bad Fur Day

Turbo Grafx 16:
Bonk's Adventure
Legendary Axe
Vigilante
Splatterhouse

Will the Wii's virtual library offer games from Sega's Master System and the Genesis?

JToTheP
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
the only Rareware games that will be on there are probably Donkey Kong Country games, Banjo Kazooie games, and Diddy Kong Racing

Rare and Nintendo had problems last year, and have since said we WON'T be getting the classics on the Virtual Console, nothing has been said since.

AstroFan
Nintendo said there will be DK at launch, but is it old school or DKC?

Lana
Originally posted by Kero_Co
TJ and Earl
Super Mario Rpg
Dragon Quest
MKT
and most of all, BattleToads!

BattleToads...I remember that game pissing me off to no end when I was like five years old laughing out loud

InnerRise
ToeJam and Earl.

I remember that game. One of the best games ever.

Me and my sister would play the 2 player mode together.

Wouldn't mind playing that again.

I still don't think I've COMPREHENDED how this Virtual Console will affect my life.

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

MadMel
Originally posted by JToTheP
It's pretty much a give in that ALL of Nintendo's games made by them from the announced systems will be in the Virtual Console. They have many mascots, so of course they would put all the games of the respected series' in there. The only real wishlist is for Rare's games with Nintendo, and what exactly is in the Sega Genesis' "best of".

Nintendo said they would add up to 10 games a month, so of course that counts their own made games.
if that was to me, i meant what is "zombies ate my neighbors" like, not the VC..

JToTheP
Originally posted by MadMel
if that was to me, i meant what is "zombies ate my neighbors" like, not the VC..

No, it was about the entire thread in principal.

Impediment
Also, I forgot to add Earthworm Jim and Boogerman, both for the SNES.

MadMel
Originally posted by JToTheP
No, it was about the entire thread in principal.
ah..k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.