Potc Fan Film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GI JAKE
First go to youtube, then type" Jack Sparrow Fan FIlm Trailer".
This is the trailer to a POTC fan filmbeing made by a group of college kids called off kilter productions.

*jcd*gmc*
that was the stupidest film i ever saw and are disappointed that someone would post such a time waster

GI JAKE
Why was it stupid?

akanai
IMO not stupid. I've been doing fan films like that on my own big grin lol so maybe i can understand 'actors' :P

GI JAKE
People are taking time to make homage to a great film? Instead of posting some sort of POTC video montage to the theme song, or just an impersonation, - OFF KILTER is attempting to do something wtih depth and creativity to it. Yes, the jack is a little diffrent than Johny Depp. This however, IS A PREQUEL. Some of his habbits and tendicies aren't as developed. And secondly, this film doesnt have a billion dollar budget to hire actors such as Depp. It has a budget of aproximately.....Zero.

Anybody into the world of Star Wars fan-films?

*jcd*gmc*
so it wasn't johnny depp-no one has johnny depp in their films unless they use clips from the movie (which i prefer, but this isn't about me). i mean i didn't get it-was it supposed to be funny? what was it supposed to be telling viewers as a prequel? what was it's main purpose? no offense akanai, but i didn't like it.

GI JAKE
Keep in mind- What's posted on youtube is just a trailer. Don't judge the final product until it comes out. I understand that seeing old clips is fun and all, but it's just seeing the same thing we've seen already only that it's chopped up by someone else and put to diffrent music. I have mad respect for anyone who actualy goes out and does something for themselves,: filming, editing, all that stuff.

akanai
no prob. i just like fan films like thet because there's a lot of fun with doing this. maybe they're not telling viewers much, but really... they're giving fun like hell big grin especially when you're going to people acting like jack sparrow and dressed like him lol ;D really, i know what it means ;D so i don't think that fun film is bad. non million budget? who cares! ;D hey johnny depp, try to play in a poor film ;D i think it's harder lol ;D

*jcd*gmc*
ok.......

akanai
don't be sad, it's only our opinion wink

*jcd*gmc*
yea, and that's my opinion

mmoviejunkie
i have respect for people who want to get into the acting world and do stuff like that

but IMO those kids were really bad actors and this was a waste of a thread
there was like 7 girls who slapped him IN TRAILER which makes it so not funny

Jack of Blades
Damm i dont habve time to see it today but il see it tomorow

akanai
ya know, mmoviejunkie, nobody's perfect stick out tongue maybe they're not too good, but they're trying wink good for them wink

mmoviejunkie
yeah i guess

i'll still watch the final production if someone post it on here

akanai
me too smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.